It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs invade NT town

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a military exercise called pitch black, interesting. Do you know goal of this exercise? Could they be using uav drones as targets for the exercise? have you seen uav taking off at the airport weatherguy? Is this military exercise air based or ground based or sea based? or joint operations? Are there ground vehicles involved? Details would be awesome!

Are they using sabo or DU munitions that you know of?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And question about joint commercial and military airport, are you allowed to video these jets taking off and landing etc?

Have the 15 countries involved bought their own hardware with them for the exercise? Did they need quarentine clearance to bring it onto au soil or were they exempted like the usa last year at talisman sabre and some poeple thibk started the equine fever outbreak as a result?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

To walk a mile in my shoes would be more than you bargained for.
Really. Life is so much larger than you could imagine. I am just a normal person with a very colorful past and a promising present.

I feel your anger at my words and for that I am sorry.

It would be much simpler if my avatar read that I am the skeptic and your antar which is half of my name, antar meaning Inner.

If I upset you, please put me on your ignore list, not sure how that works, but at least you will have a more enjoyable ats experience.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

I did a quick google search and came up with a couple different sites devoted to Pitch Black, here is one:

PITCH BLACK 2008 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
www.defence.gov.au...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by antar]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
am in a hurry and dont have time to read page two of the thread... sorry

Anyway i live in Australia and can shed some light on why no picks were taken.

Much of the Northern Territory (Northern AUstralia) lives in fairly poor conditions.

THey are more or less forgotten about and left to suffer on their own.

This could maybe be one reason no pics were taken - no-one owned a camera!!

Additionally, i will, as usual, keeps my eyes to the sky and my camera in hand to ensure we dont have more sighitngs.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by primamateria

Pitch Black is like the US "Red Flag". Its a joint exercise. Certainly nothing of a conspiratorial nature

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Originally posted by johnsky
What is going on?!
So whats with the sudden drastic increase of reports?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by johnsky]

Not that I buy into it but it may be time to review D4rk Kn1ght's Thread. He did indicate that this was something to watch out for around now.

Wow I have been a reader on this site for maybe about 6 months now. But not until just now have I felt the urge to post something. That is honestly the first time I have ever read that thread or even heard mention of such a strange event occuring.

But what is interesting is the fact that I had a dream about a month ago that stuck with me because of how strange it was. In this dream I was in my house with my family and friends as usual watching tv. For a reason I don't remember I ended up going outside. As I looked up into the sky I saw what appeared to be stars moving around. One group of stars came together and flew in a formation. Another group kept changing formation quickly one of the things I noticed was that it looked exactly like a pentagram before changing again.

Now I usually don't believe in this kind of stuff. I woke up that day and recalled that dream and just thought it was odd. Didn't think much of it as time went on, but after seeing that thread.. it sends chills down my spine.

That dream a long with a few others stood out to me also because unlike the usual dreams I have they felt very real as I dreamed them. The other dreams that I had that felt that real were more mundane things but they ended up coming true. One quick example of a dream like that was when I dreamed I was working at the deli at a local stop & shop. At the time I was unemployed and although I had put in a application at the stop & shop I was putting in for a different position. I was a bit surprised to find that the position I had wanted was filled earlier that day, and just the Deli position was open. I took it and hadn't really remembered my dream at the time. It wasn't until someone at the job said something to me that made me in an instant recall the dream in a deja vu feeling. I felt strange realizing that I had dreamed this exact same situation.

I don't exactly consider my dream to be proof of said event. I will also admit I had a very realistic feeling dream that so far has not come true. That dream is when I was hanging out on a field with my friends and family when all of a sudden off in the distance we saw a large object in the sky. I don't know exactly what it was but it didn't really look like a meteor. It was probably about as large as one might expect an apocalyptic meteor to be. It was just a large indistinct black object. I had a feeling of certain doom in the dream. The only time I can think of where I sit out on a field with friends and family is at the 4th of July firework event that takes place near where I live. Now I go there every year so, even if it does come true.. who knows what year it could be from.

In conclusion even though I have had dreams in the past that did eerily come true. I honestly deep down hope these events don't come true. I really hope that these dreams prove to be just that and nothing more. It is just the strange feeling I got from reading that thread that provoked me to finally speak after so long of lurking on these boards.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by loki009]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by primamateria
And question about joint commercial and military airport, are you allowed to video these jets taking off and landing etc?

We arent supposed to but everyone always does anyway. We arent supposed to take photos at all within our complex due to military building nearby, its not really enforced much

Have the 15 countries involved bought their own hardware with them for the exercise? Did they need quarentine clearance to bring it onto au soil or were they exempted like the usa last year at talisman sabre and some poeple thibk started the equine fever outbreak as a result?

As far as I know all the countries have their own gear and everything goes through quarantine and customs

There are no unmanned vehicles, its all manned aircraft. Not sure about ground forces though, I thoiught it was all aircraft and some Navy

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Much of the Northern Territory (Northern AUstralia) lives in fairly poor conditions.

THey are more or less forgotten about and left to suffer on their own.

This could maybe be one reason no pics were taken - no-one owned a camera!!

Well you obviously havent been up here then. The poor conditions are only in aboriginal communities....the rest of the NT is fine. The towns where the sightings occured have plenty of people that can afford cameras and own cameras! Ever think that they just didnt think to take photos

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
lol im 14 and bleieve im ufo/aliens, im scared as atm lol! i always stare at the sky to try and see something, i have dreamt about see'ing uf'os and they scare the # out of me. i have also seen a massive flash in the sky onetime and everybody thought i was dreaming

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I wonder what is going through winesses minds when there is an event that lasts 3 hours and no one feels the need to record it.

I can only speculate that if they have never dipped their toes into ufo waters then it just never crosses their mind.

Hopefully if this situation is ongoing then maybe more preparation can be made, this particular article is appealing for sky watchers so anyone out that way could always volounteer.

"Because it's been active the past seven weeks we decided the more pairs of eyes looking up the better.''
Ms Frola there were only two or three Territorians signed up for tomorrow's 6.30pm start.

"There have been sightings of triangle-shaped craft with lights underneath, cylinder-shaped craft, there has been craft that look like a wheel of lights,'' she said"

Snip

To register for UFO spotting call 1800772288.

www.ntnews.com.au...

Edit to add

If anyone over in Oz feels like contacting Ms Frola maybe they could ask if any photos/video exists as she seems to feel this has been going on for a few weeks now.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
With everything we know about UFO's, eyewitness accounts, photos.... this does seem a little unusual. I guess it's the deafening sound and the vibration that makes me think perhaps this was something quite unique.

Most UFO reports state there was no sound and the ship(s) were completely silent. This does kind of sound like it might have been something man made due to the whine/rumbling from afar which was getting progressively louder like a jet engine as it approached.

It's weird that these ships would announce their presence so boldly long before they had actually arrived with loud rumbling.

But who knows, maybe these were genuine UFO's using some cruder form of flight technology that makes a lot of noise?

The visual description is consistent, bright red ball of light/plasma with no descriptive features displaying impossible flight dynamics for a human terrestrial craft.

Although 2 hours and no photo, or any physical record does seem odd.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loki009

That's some crazy dream right there, loki009

In fact, it's strangely similar to a dream/vision I had back in November 2007. I read your reply a couple of hours ago but just came across some notes that I had taken at the time of the dream. I'll post in full everything that I noted when I awoke from the craziness...

25/26 November 2007 - night of the dream

- Lots of people around me
- Not sure where I am but it's night time
- Date is August 28th, not sure of the year. Possibly 2008/2009ish
- Sky suddenly starts to glow with light
- Look up and see 3 massive star formations/constellations
- One is the United States of America (i live in uk btw), one is an isosceles triangle - cannot remember the third
- The U.S formation is completley filled with stars. The triangle is not filled with pulsing stars like the U.S shape but is either a hologram or UFO ship (tinged with a weird purple/grey colour)
- As soon as I looked up, I remember thinking "HAARP!", before I could say it to others around me, people were already screaming "HAARP". When I tried shouting it, nothing came out.
- WOKE UP! (Damn!)

- Earlier dream also involved holograms. Two symbol-type images floating between computer screen
and PC monitor(?) - random

Sound quite familiar. Just thought i'd post

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

With all due respect, go visit the remote communities then decide. I can tell you now these people did fear for their existence. They couldn't call for help because.. the phones went DEAD. Get the picture?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i personaly think the build up we are seeing is all linked to nwo

and also the rapture.. i have found how these 2 intermingle to a degree i cant denies it .

ok lets break it down quickly.

1-2 years off increasing "ufo" reports and government disclosure 9this aprtt already noticeable with reports and uk l;ifing secrecy on document vatican saying they believe in ufo's etc)

then build up the fear now 2 ways of looking at this ... just aby some small skale raids ... ufo's attacking city's villages what ever ...

then the governments of the world will posse the question .. whats the best way to orgonise a wrold wide resistance against the "ufo's"

well a world wide government of cource...

the sheeple will blindly agree anything to save us.

there are 2 ways of looking at this,

one top secret planes ufo's etc made and used by man....to create nwo

technology derived from crashed ufo's or possible alien help ( this seems likely in my personal option that would tie in wit hte raptures.. (Lucifer and his daemons leading man astray... create nwo ... or the dragon as its called in the bible with Lucifer behind the scenes... that would assume any aliens have evil hidden agendas... greys ...clone boadys for daemons etc...

all we can be certain of is that this disclose and media build up has started already... its just a mater of time beforer it turns nasty in one way or another.... and then the fear factor kicks in ... and people do stupid things when scared.

if im right we would have full discloser ... followed by mock ufo attacks after a period of media fear build up... just like terrorism but on a cosmic scale...then nwo... followed by ruling of satian pretanding to be a saviour of the human race..... this wouldn't be to hard to do if he is pulling the strings i.e good / bad from the publics view....

maby bit far fetched...

but at least take in the nwo bit... because its a very feasible way to scare the world into to hand over sovereignty to join a collective

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I can't remember who it was, but it was a woman who has appeared on several UFO documentaries. Maybe someone knows who it is. She said that after Russia, comes terrorists, and then next aliens as the big US enemy. I think the government believes and it may be true that a country needs a big enemy or threat to keep people together and prevent the country from falling apart.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join