It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs invade NT town

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Or Hey, maybe they are trying to figure out how abusive powers will handle it and figure out how is it best for them to Govern it. In all seriousness however... People need governments to control them... we just dont need crooked crooks pretending to be politicians controlling us. Dont forget to make distinctions between the two. This was probably just a test to see how people react until we get warmed up to seeing hovering crafts above us. Next is when they step out and Uncle Tom who died in a training accident steps out and says "aint that some cool %$^%!!"
Not my completely honest oppinion but its floating around in there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

I still find the absence / poor quality of the media to be a lot more suspect than a pile of faked media.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by babylonstew
well, they could pass laws that state
you must rent the energy device form us, or else

Agreed. If it exists, the government will find a way to tax it. Regarding the article...any news that has a picture from a movie always causes me to raise a brow. How exactly is this an invasion again?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

I've seen a few "ufos'. Not sure what they were and I dont have any pictures or video. At my house, the video camera battery is always dead in my house unless there's a birthday or Christmas or something. The regular camera batteries spend a lot of time dead too and it's always at home. My cell phone doesn't have a camera but even if it did, we all know how crappy those pictures and videos are.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That community is on the border of Tanami Desert, one of Earth's most remote and inhospitable places and a reknown UFO hotspot. Sightings around the perimeter are on a weekly (sometimes nightly) basis, it lays to the north of infamous Pine Gap, which some consider the new area 51. The only thing to note is that NT News is a Murdoch-owned paper as is The Sun, which is stirring up UFO mania in the UK atm.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

The prophecy says that ultimately, after all is said and done, there will be peace for a thousand years. But what kind of peace

On other subject, I must say that there is no evidence at all that these aliens are malevolent. Its very possible that certain human groups are stirring up fear concerning aliens. You could call Aliens the new Islamic 'terrorists'.

When one plan has failed, you move on to the next. Power players operate in the same way. Aliens are the new target, money is to be made off them.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The first landings would need to be of a covert nature and in a secluded place wouldn't they?
That's what we humans would do, so I think it's safe to say that other advanced lifeforms would know this as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, what I do not understand is why people are freaked out???

Really.

I have seen many and I mean many in my life time, some times with others and most of the time alone.

I have Never felt freaked out in the least bit...

Is there something wrong with me?

I always get a delighted and happy feeling akin to seeing my favorite old relatives show up in the driveway after several years.

I have seen several unexplainable things lately, and they did not seem like the usual or any of the others I have seen in the past, but still just excited at anything different happening is all I felt.

mikesingh is making some interesting threads these days that may have some explainations to what people are seeing.

If there are stargates being opened, it would make sense, more than likely they are simply not going to tollerate any of the 'plans' from Russia or the NWO to destroy the American, Uk, and all of the other Nations of people that are part of a much bigger scenario than they bargained for.

One thing I will say is that my animals and children are acting out recently, disobedient, anxious and spacey. Seems the more I try to get them to settle down, the more they pull away.

I personally have been feeling overwhelmed and very alone and seperate from the people I am closest with.

Well this may have been more information than anyone really wanted to hear, but oh well, just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

So, I guess no knows where this SMALL NT town is located huh?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have seen many and I mean many in my life time, some times with others and most of the time alone.

Might be your inability to bring a video camera to any of these engagements. After my first visit I would never go anywhere w/o one. You are saying you have multiple sightings and for whatever reason you have been unable to even take a snapshot?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

[edit on 6/26/08 by BlindWatcher1]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer

Might be your inability to bring a video camera to any of these engagements. After my first visit I would never go anywhere w/o one. You are saying you have multiple sightings and for whatever reason you have been unable to even take a snapshot?

Your funny, you want her to carry around a camera so she can get a picture for you!
I can't stand it anymore, everyone always demanding proof! Do you believe or not? If you do feel that their is in fact beings from somewhere else coming here to visit then you should be asking for details of what happen not pictures.. If you don't believe then what is the point of asking for a picture when you know if one is presented you will claim Hoax!!!
I can't stand Huemans!!!!!!

[edit on 6/26/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unite_life

It's on the highway between Katherine and Tennant Creek, more towards Tennant.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When you see the unexpected, and it usually well most always is the unexpected, you just dont have a camera with you, and if there is one close by, you dont want to turn your back.

I have looked for more hours to the skies without seeing as much as a plane fly by than most astronomers.

At those times I usually am prepared with video or camera in hand.

I have sat with extraterrestrials. I have walked with aliens. Meditated with inter-dimensional beings.

Not one time did I have a camera with me. Nor did I ask them for proof of their existence.

I have always felt humbled by the experience.

There is something more to be examined than disbelief, and some day that will be apparent.

Luscifer (sp) Thankyou for your kind words of wisdom and understanding, you know you raised the question I have been waiting for, ask me about who they are, what they look like or sound like, that I can tell you, I am here on ats quite honestly to learn and to grow and to discover what it all means and to find people like myself that have had these experiences, not dreams or visions, fantasy or delusions, but real life experiences. I know I am not alone, not in that sense.
I do not have anymore knowledge than the next person, but I most certainly do have a piece of the puzzle. I will not make money or look for fame, I will however know when the time comes how to avoid trouble, and trouble is on the horizon.
This is not the first time we have faced this kind of galactic challenge, it is not the last. Anasazi. Atlantis. I will say that I believe we are but a reflection and what we store deep inside, is going to become how we are seen by them. So if it is fear you realize when all of your masks are stripped away and you stand naked before beings you cannot even imagine, then that is how they will see you, if you want to hurt them, they become dangerous and much more able than you. You cannot win by force, and you will not win by being a coward. There are ways, and they are coming. I am here to not convince, it is too late for that. I am here to unlock certain keys within myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Haha Yes About Time!! I lived in Alice Springs for 3 years and Darwin for 5 years and while i never saw anything in Alice Springs, i did hear storys. I think this is true since Alice Springs ins't so far from Pine Gap

Marlinja is not to far from Tennant Creek, and Tennant Creek is not to far from Alice Springs - all close to Pine Gap...

Somethings coming...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

You said it , what the heck is going on ?
It is my firm belief , and has been for some time now , that some form of public announcement on ET is coming , and soon . My guess is with in the next 4 years we are to under go some form of " discloser " . The question I am left asking my self is how much of what we are to be told will be based on truth and how much will be some constructed plan by those in power . Why is it that so many people assume that any strange craft must be alien . Is it simply because it does certain tricks well flying , or has a geometry that differs greatly from that of known aircrafts ? Don't get me wrong , I would love to know if we are alone in the universe and wether or not ET has been coming here , but it just seems far more likely that what we see is simply top secret ships .

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Max_TO]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm in QLD, did they head in any particular direction after leaving? I was out last night and saw nothing but i'm more in SE QLD. Keep us posted, especially if they head east towards QLD.

Do you think they were UAV type drones maybe? Something from Pine Gap?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just posted this on the other NT UFO thread, thought i should put it here too

Well I actually live in the Northern Territory, Darwin to be exact. I am not sure if this is of any significance, but at the moment there is an airforce exercise called "Pitch Black" in operation. Its involves around 15 countries and takes place around half the NT area (mistaken identity)

Our airport (our met office where I work is within the boundaries of the airport, we are responsible for the aviation weather there) is a joint military/ commercial base, so I get to see all the jets taking off from less than 300m away. So I guess if these reports were genuine, I wouldnt be surprised if there was some ET species taking a looksy.

Im on night shift tonight so will keep an eye out for anything

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've found if your willing to sit outside for about an hour... pick a wide spot and stare at it for an hour... eventually you will see a ufo (at night) Its either a flashy sattellite... deff not a jet... no lights. Its something... I think though that WHAT IF... We the humans attacked a suprior race of aliens and kill them? Now they have been waiting till we get the technology to take care of us? LOL jk.

Seriously. There is good and bad in this universe... There are Guardians and those with worse intentions... understand your place in life and you will find yourself protected from WHATEVER is coming.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

When you see the unexpected, and it usually well most always is the unexpected, you just dont have a camera with you, and if there is one close by, you dont want to turn your back.

First is unexpected, second is noteworthy, many many is a regular thing.

I have sat with extraterrestrials. I have walked with aliens. Meditated with inter-dimensional beings.

Ah of course you have. Forget I asked.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join