It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems Who Flipped On Telecom Immunity Got More Telecom Cash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Dems Who Flipped On Telecom Immunity Got More Telecom Cash

www.huffingtonpost.com

House Democrats who flipped their votes to support retroactive immunity for telecom companies in last week's FISA bill took thousands of dollars more from phone companies than Democrats who consistently voted against legislation with an immunity provision, according to an analysis by MAPLight.org.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
How can we sway opinion by buying politicians. I just can't believe it happens at the highest levels and everyone turns an eye on this. They do dirt, then make laws to cover them up. If I throw cash at a judge to get off on a crime, I am charged with bribery.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
we have a two party system in this country.The haves and the wants.Every once in a while the haves throw a bone to the wants in exchange for favors.
ex:Bush commits the crime-the have...Pelosi protects him-the want.Inother words what we have is a one party system where the ruling party coludes with the party out of power and they all get what they want at the expence of the people.I'm surprised that most people haven't figured that out yet.But I guess as long as the people can have thier two cars and a tv in every room they'll be happy.Wonder if not being able to afford gas for thier two cars will wake them up?

join