It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES!!!Supremes Say We Have RIGHT to Own Guns!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can't believe it. Given the way our country has been headed, notwithstanding all the NWO conspiracy theories running rampant, I really thought today would be the day that our rights to bear arms would be abolished, if not at least severely curtailed.

Instead, we've been handed down a blessing: The Supreme Court has ruled that it is every American's right to bear arms! Here's the basic announcement.

Halleluia!

This is beyond political, this has nothing to do with right vs. left, Republican vs. Democrat, NeoCon vs. Paulian...this has to do with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It's been preserved!

[edit on 6/26/2008 by behindthescenes]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep...I just saw it. I have been glued to my TV News stations this morning waiting to see the decision.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday, for the first time in the nation's history, that individual Americans have the right to own guns for personal use, and struck down a strict gun control law in the nation's capital.
www.reuters.com...

I am breathing easier now. Thank God.
or the Founding Fathers.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
In what appears to be an unsustainable economic situation brought about by the Powers That Be, the SCUSA made the right and proper decision. I bet they thought a great deal about the situation that led to the French Revolution.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
existing thread here

top topics

join