It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk and Vatican UFO Newswire: Preparing the public for the fake invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is late but the Vatican and UK UFO newswires came out at about the exact same time a few weeks ago. Is this a prelude to the purported fake UFO invasion? To condition the sheeple that even the church believes in the possbility of life on other planets so the masses won't suspect a thing when the supposed invasion actually has the makings of home? Anyone else thinking this?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
One thing is for sure... if there is a Alien invasion, it will be fake.
If there are advanced civilization than everything we read may be true that they have galatic federation... bla bla... they are not here to attack... so its our govt.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I live in the UK and in the past week Ive seen 5 very impressive UFo's. We seem to be having a massive increase in them , its like every day another report comes out about them. The fact I saw 5 in a week I am beggining to think strange, seen as Ive never seen one before??? Why is it everyday more and more sightings are being reported here? The one last week actually mentioned in the same report "UFO" and "attack" which I really did think was a total change in the way these things are reported in the UK. We normally get this sort of thing covered in a VERY humorous way.

The UFO s I saw were lunch time, 3 metal cigar shaped objects went over in a triangle formation, with a much larger one just behind them, they glided by all the same height with no noise. The reason I looked out of my window at the exact time was because a very strange pulse started coming out of my computer speakers. Now what was I seeing? Im not one to automatically cry "aliens", I am also open to the possibility of holograms and the like to try and prepare us for fake invasions. Like I say its too wierd that the UK skies seem full of aliens and UFOs it doesnt seem real .

15 were reported by the military over a military base, since when does the military release such open information to us? Plus they also said they had a video which after security checking we can see...this is not normal behaviour.

Yes this may just be the start of preparing us for some fake invasion. Fake attack to make us scared of Et s that are probably coming to help us over the next few years.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
LOL.

I started a thread about this very same thing. I wonder if there is an ability to make us 'see' things in the sky but really its all in our minds ? like EM fields are known to make people see things that are not actually solid or 'there'.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
LOL.

I started a thread about this very same thing. I wonder if there is an ability to make us 'see' things in the sky but really its all in our minds ? like EM fields are known to make people see things that are not actually solid or 'there'.

yes of course there is, I believe some matrix has been put up there with the aid of chem trails , and on to this matrix holograms will be placed. Just my theory mind....
funny how where I saw these UFO s theres a line of chem trails I see quite often...who knows.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Fake invasion? You think people can be fooled with lame CGI or cloud projected spaceships or other anomalies? Not in todays world where almost everyone is fairly computer savy and hip to sophisticated advertising. I think it would be hard to pull off a massive fake invasion with out some real concrete stuff to make it believable.

I think if there is to be an invasion. It will be a real one and the Vatican and the PTB know it.

Interesting times..........

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The government must read this board? Right?
So if they know that WE KNOW that they are faking sightings...then how could their plan possibly work?

I do believe the government is untrustworthy...I just don't fully understand how they can fool everyone in this day and age with internets. Word spreads quick. I read this thread, I tell a friend, who tells a friends and it spreads...ya know?

Also...another thoughts...say the "real" aliens did land here...then what? How do we know what is real or what is staged by the government?

Very overwhelming to think about.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
To create fear and the possibility of a fake invasion you dont really need to put that much up in the sky, put out a few reports as they have done, get a few videos and eye witness reports and your away. People are not as savy as you say, many will panic at the slightest mention of an alien invasion if enough media backing is given to it. Look at bird flu, hardly any evidence of it coming to the UK was given but one dead swan sent everyone into panic ....so you see not much would be required in the sky to creat this.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
When I say fake invasion, I don't mean holograms but REAL UFOs made by humans under orders from the reptiles.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Faith628

Also...another thoughts...say the "real" aliens did land here...then what? How do we know what is real or what is staged by the government?

The real aliens of good intent will make themselves know with much love and light, thats how you will know. The aliens of light would never attack you or bring fear to you they will fill you with hope, love and light.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Faith628

The real aliens of good intent will make themselves know with much love and light, thats how you will know. The aliens of light would never attack you or bring fear to you they will fill you with hope, love and light.

As much as I love that thought, I believe that there is good and bad (like spirits). So "bad" "negative" ones may come down...ya know?

I could go on and on and on with my questions. I just want the truth and it is unattainable right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
maybe it's a chinese russian coalition. if they had the technology to create these spaceships maybe they are trying to see how far they can sneak into enemy airspace without detection or capture.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yesterday I was watching some of Dan Akyrod's DVD on youtube (cannot remember the name...I am sure someone here does) and he said that back in the 80s or 90s (not sure) that he woke up in the middle of the night and kept telling his wife he felt the need to go outside. She told him to go back to bed and the next morning it was all over the news. Supposedly hundreds-thousands of people got a telepathic message to go outside and look at the sky.

He believes that aliens were behind this...my point is this...someone got me thinking when they posted on the youtube comments section that perhaps it was the government testing out their capabilities of mind control.

So which is it? Do aliens even exist or is everything government fabricated?

Or are there really aliens AND the government fabricates them. This means to me, that if they do land we won't know if it is real or the government.

This is what confuses and angers me.

What is what...

Sorry for my poorly worded rant. It just makes me so upset to think that a select few "powerful" people in the government are manipulating us. What gives them that right!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bates
maybe it's a chinese russian coalition. if they had the technology to create these spaceships maybe they are trying to see how far they can sneak into enemy airspace without detection or capture.

I think its more likely to be reptiles than the above lol

I can go with the idea that fake ships are created by humans but Im really not sure where the reptiles fit into this scenario. Why bother building fake ships to create a fake invasion , you may as well get a few reptiles to cruise about, at least their ships would look real.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I can go with the idea that fake ships are created by humans but Im really not sure where the reptiles fit into this scenario. Why bother building fake ships to create a fake invasion , you may as well get a few reptiles to cruise about, at least their ships would look real.

According to Icke they cannot reproduce anymore so their numbers are stagnant. Methinks they need humans to do their bidding like inventing things for them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg

According to Icke they cannot reproduce anymore so their numbers are stagnant. Methinks they need humans to do their bidding like inventing things for them.

David Icke says that the reptiles cant reproduce anymore?? They need us to invent things for THEM? I thought it was the greys that had become sterile due to over cloning, now you say its the reptiles too.
No I dont buy this "aliens all dying out "saga . How would a fake invasion help them in their reproductive problems?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
What saddens me is that we don't need evidence to make up incredible and some might say insane theories.

You say its reptiles I call them jiggerblazzits, it means nothing without facts.

FACTS!

new topics

top topics

join