It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Von Braun: Five 'fears' 'future alien threat'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The pioneer rocket scientist laying on his death bed confided in Dr. Carol Rosin his fears about the weaponization of space. He identified the scare tactics that would convince the public to accept that space-based weapons need to be built.
He made this prediction in the early 70's what these artificial threats would consist of:

1. Russians / Communists
2. Terrorists
3. Third-world Country "Crazies" / Axis of Evil / Nations of Concern
4. Asteroids
5. Aliens (extraterrestrials)

So... we have had the commies, we have had the Axis of evil, we are working our way through terrorists.. some astroid warnings are already going through national press releases every now and again...

So....... Question is: Are these 'UFO' sightings some how man made and prepping us up for some thing real nasty ?.

I ask this because I have been speaking to people here on ATS and in 'real' life, and this just isn't making any sense at all, unless it has some type of contrived agenda.

Think back to the sighting recently in Wales (UK). A Police helicopter gets charged at by a UFO.. and yet it cannot be seen in night vision, only with the naked eye... Was this some type of holographic projection ? some type of 'thought manipulation' going on in some type of test ? Because I have been playing around with some second generation NV sets, and for the life of me I cannot see how some thing would be hidden from them as they just amplify light.

If this UFO had lights around the edges, it would of glowed real bright...

Unless: This was a test of thought manipulation to see just how they would react to seeing this 'aggressive' act.

I just don't know, but, after thinking back to Von Brauns warning... are we being set up for a fall ?

Thanks for your time, Daniel.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Any thoughts about this ?

Any ideas out there ? myself, I am puzzled as hell after reading some of the latest 'ufo' sightings from the UK..

It all seems to me to be building up to some thing.

They gonna try scare us all with UFO invasion ? lol. But... question is, could it be done ?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I´m not a big fan of the whole NWO conspiracy thingy, however if you wanted to unify the planet under one government I can see no better way than an alien threat stunt.

Anyone remember the Watchmen comic books from the 80s? If you don´t, read them!

It´s coming out as a film next year, if it turns out to be a blockbuster it could mean making a similar stunt believable difficult.

Edit: Dammed dislexya!

[edit on 26/6/08 by gekko]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Also, get hold of and watch The Power of Nightmares. It deals with your three first points.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I believe there are genuine UFO sightings, but they are not anything brewed up by the NWO or any other evil organization. There is too much lack of evidence that makes any of these recent UFO sightings legit. For all we know they could actually be sky lanterns (I know, the lantern explanation is overdone) but seriously.. not enough evidence.

Off topic but I love your avatar. Correct me if im wrong, is it the Saint of Killers from Preacher?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I believe that many of the UFO sightings are actually experimental aircraft our military are preparing for WW3.

I have long maintained WW3 would be fought in space rather than on land

Maybe the big show coming our way will be war in the sky. July 4th fireworks displays will pale in comparison.

As a believer I feel some of the sightings are also ET's.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yes it does seem that Von braun was privy to this information, i to heard about it on a secret space DVD and everything he predicted came true to some point its like were truly 25 years behind in all aspects of what is really going on been manufactured etc. project paperclip seems to be responsible for most of the technological advancements especially in space science so just how far ahead were the Germans in there weaponry to ours? a good book i suggest to read is the hunt for zero point. i hope i have not strayed to far off topic here!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Any thoughts about this ?

Any ideas out there ? myself, I am puzzled as hell after reading some of the latest 'ufo' sightings from the UK..

It all seems to me to be building up to some thing.

They gonna try scare us all with UFO invasion ? lol. But... question is, could it be done ?

Here this video explains the difference between God's ships and the European Unions
ships. Keep the volume up.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Nothings off topic in this thread.... if it deals with the aliens / possible aliens / earth man made craft ..... every thing is fair game right here.

Thanks for all the thoughts and links... Man, this youtube vid you linked has some funked lyrics in the back ground..

top topics

join