It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a problem read on plz.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

The little voice in your head should have told you to do a Google search...

Coping with Hearing Voices

Most people in modern-day western culture think of hearing voices as a clear sign of mental illness but it's as well to remember that not everyone shares this opinion. A report published by the British Psychological Society in (2000) claims that 10-15 % of the population hear voices or experience other hallucinations at some point in their life. However, only about 1 % of the population is given a diagnosis of schizophrenia

Better Yet check this place out:

Intervoice!

We have found there are many people who hear voices, yet are not troubled by them or have found their own ways of coping with them outside of psychiatric care. This is very significant as it shows you can hear voices and remain healthy.

Significantly, the search for ways of doing this began with the people who were best able to provide the answers, the voice hearers themselves including psychiatric patients, and equally importantly, people who heard voices who had never needed to seek the assistance of psychiatric services.

We now know, because we have met a lot of voice hearers who have recovered from the stress caused by their voices, to be sure that understanding the meaning of the voices is of great significance. It is important, therefore, that we promote this information in a more systematic way to ensure that our message is clear and coherent.
One outcome of this is the development of this online community.

Good Luck!

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Lol hey its been awhile, forgot i made this thread before things became for lack of a better word crazy.

In no way have i ever told any1 about voices cause well you give it a try your mouth wont even move.

The good thing is that i now have almost complete control over it although it got ruff there for a bit and almost ended it if you know what i mean.

The scary thing is its not just me any more. I hear people talking between eachother with this so called gift aswell. Almost like i can intercept peoples thoughts or communication between one another.

I have this face book page right and i recently put up a pic of myself and every time some one goes over it i hear them say i look cute, hot or trippy. Gets very very annoying though ive managed to put up what i calla fire wall to prevent it. The minds a computer remember mind over matter.

The only problem is i swear other people hear the exact same thing i do but never even hint on it and it makes me feel sick. I dont blame them i dont have the balls either.

Maybe it has to do with location though but im pretty shure ive been waking peoples 3rd eye up these last 9 or so months.

Funny story on the way that maybe helps you identify...i hoooked up with this chick right and we parted ways never to see eachother again but every night i can hear her voice in my head masterbating to me...i hear her saying my name lol!!!

Its gettin almost fun.

link   
Sorry dont know how to delete posts so deal with like 4 posts =.=

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ParanoidKid]

link   

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

I think what you are experiencing is a resurgence of Telepathy. I hear things like this too, and BTW, people will say you are mental if you talk about this a lot. Basically, it is happening to everyone, but many will deny it, or will do nothing to evolve it along. Work with it, and practice, eventually you will learn to filter out most of the crap and concentrate on what you want to hear.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There's a simple way to make me believe in psychic powers. Will one of the thousands of people who are convinced of their abilities just get in touch with James Randi, show their powers to him and pocket a cool million dollars in the process.

In all the years this prize has been on offer, not a single person has proven in a scientific, controlled environment to be in posession of psychic powers. How do these cold reading mercenaries make so much money? Sylvia Brown, John Edward et al? They're constantly wrong!

Seriously, if you are psychic, check out www.jref.org, win a mllion, and I will set up churches in your honour; and ensure that you are worshipped the world over!

Yours sceptically ,

Molech

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join