It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a problem read on plz.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Your problem sounds very similar to a friend of mine. He was complaining about more a "Dark Passenger" of sorts, if you're familiar with the show Dexter. We were able to deduce that he had some sort of negative spiritual presence surrounding him. I know this is different but it makes me think that maybe you had an extra spiritual presence around you? Perhaps it's negative or positive and i'm not speaking in a religious sense...though it's a very thin line..but i would say give it some thought. See what you come too.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by stonespiral]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If I was you, I would get a cat-scan if you can. It may sound stupid right now, but it won't hurt to find out if something is wrong with you. Now when you go to see a doctor, complain you are having headaches and you are sensitive to bright white.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i dont think there is anything wrong with you...i think that you have uncovered somehow within your brain?? this amazing ability... i can imagine it would feel terrible that you seem to be 'intruding' into someone's minds but it is certainly incredible!!.... i think try and find ways to be able to switch it on and off so to speak... i think its cool... like in the show Heroes... i think that we all have this potential in us but youre fortunate enough to have broken through the 'programming' so to speak... look up david icke to learn more about our so called reality......wotever you do dont go to a psychiatrist or a priest or something conventional like that...... good luck

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
hello i am not a psychic!but i bet i know what most people on this thread are thinking.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
what am i thinking right now, i need to know.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hey i shouldn't make lite of it and i won't. Hey, perhaps you have a gift? Who knows. OR, perhaps it is psychological, perhaps not. If it was i wouldn't be the one to diagnose.

Hell, but as far as the dog is concerned, i think i have the same problem. I go to a friends house, his dog looks at me, like i am SUPPOSED to read his mind, then walks over, jumps up like he wants to say hello and then DOES say hello - against my leg; like is is his sex toy.

yughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... but anyways, hope you find the answers you are looking for dude.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you believe that you can read peoples thoughts then there's a pretty easy way to test it, ask someone to think of something and of course you will be able to read what they thought of and they can confirm/deny it?

If that fails then I suggest you seek medical help because like as already mentioned it could be the onset of a mental illness or brain tumour, just because you can hear what you believe to peoples thoughts doesn't mean that they are so.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by mc1km]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i kinda agree with some of the others on here! have you ever taken much drugs?? cos you could be experiencing the later effects of them? i know some people who get weird hallucinations and dont take anything now! or you may have a mental illness?? you def need to see someone cos you are starting to freak yourself out by the sound of it! it would be really cool tho if you are completely normal end a true life psychic, but please dont fob the world off by this if it isnt real!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
you might be suffering from psychosis.
Quote from Wikipedia

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and disorganized thinking. This may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the activities of daily living.

And psychosis is a disease if you get/have
* Brain Tumor
* Dementia with Lewy Bodies
* Multiple Sclerosis
* Sarcoidosis
* Lyme Disease
* Syphilis
* Alzheimer's Disease
* Parkinson's Disease

I used to study things like moving stuff with your mind, and reading other peoples thoughts, but I'm not sure if reading peoples minds is Psychosis, I'll get back to you on that.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Ok, figured out what it's called.
It's called Telepathy.
You should make a topic on this forum, it might help you.
psionlinebb.proboards100.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Umm ok first i feel close to the moon as in my hair grows longer when its full, and i get really excited up beat and energetic when its up there even if i dont see it.

Second i know the dog thing sounds crazy but it creeps me out man. The way the dog talked to me was in english yes thats the way i heard it although i doubt the dog knows english i bet my brain auto translated it.

2 no im not a schizo cause ive already proved to myself that it is true.

And no i dont have any real power whether or not i can turn it on but i can concentrate on certain people and pick up there frequency. Its hard to keep it up tho cause the way its done is wierd.

It seems strongest just before i go to sleep when im most calm and un distracted.

Another way to make the voices louder is when i smoke weed. It puts me in a super comfortable state and allows me to pick up random thoughts alot ezier without even meaning to. Like with the dog i just looked at it and i got the message.

Ive also heard my friend call a cat that jumped on him an inferior lifeform...hes the kind of guy that would phrase it just like that to. Then when the cat came to me i was like awww sucha cute inferior life form...then i looked at him as he got a very odd reaction but ignored it and probably chalked it up to coincidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

hey pk sorry i messed up the last post. i used to hear voices when i smoked weed, i just thought it was a nice batch of bud but now you got me thinking. Also im not attacking but when u called the cat a inferior "lifeform" and got a funny look of ur mate ,i would have looked at u funny to. anyway i think its a cool gift if its 4 real,just take it easy bro. maybe lay off the peace pipes for a bit.
peace.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree. You are a psychic and a sensitive. Check out the spiritualist church. It is full of psychics and sensitives. When you read about what they do and who they are, you will fit right in. As far as controlling the voices timing, it can be difficult, but done. If the voices are speaking to you at an inconvenient time, tell them you want to communicate with only their highest and best and tell them the time - tonight at 8 p.m. No matter what, you are always in control. It is a blessing to be sensitive to the other world. The reason they chose you is because you are open to such ideas. Remember though, you control them, not vice-versa.

As far as people saying you are schizo or whatever it is because they are not psychic nor sensitive and they cannot fathom your experience because they have not had it. But thousands have.

Now, having said all that, if "the voices" get out of control and do not respond to your reasoning with them, at that point I would recommend seeing a mental health care worker. However, I warn you that it might take numerous tries to find someone that is helpful to you and that you can gee-haw with comfortably.

There are many, many mediums, sensitives and psychics in the world, some of whom have affected history. Study Edgar Cayce, Briansdreams.com, etc.

If you are really a psychic/sensitive lay off the mind-altering drugs.

I wish you the very best.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I agree. You are a psychic and a sensitive. Check out the spiritualist church. It is full of psychics and sensitives. When you read about what they do and who they are, you will fit right in. As far as controlling the voices timing, it can be difficult, but done. If the voices are speaking to you at an inconvenient time, tell them you want to communicate with only their highest and best and tell them the time - tonight at 8 p.m. No matter what, you are always in control. It is a blessing to be sensitive to the other world. The reason they chose you is because you are open to such ideas. Remember though, you control them, not vice-versa.

As far as people saying you are schizo or whatever it is because they are not psychic nor sensitive and they cannot fathom your experience because they have not had it. But thousands have.

Now, having said all that, if "the voices" get out of control and do not respond to your reasoning with them, at that point I would recommend seeing a mental health care worker. However, I warn you that it might take numerous tries to find someone that is helpful to you and that you can gee-haw with comfortably.

There are many, many mediums, sensitives and psychics in the world, some of whom have affected history. Study Edgar Cayce, Briansdreams.com, etc.

If you are really a psychic/sensitive lay off the mind-altering drugs.

I wish you the very best.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Hell, but as far as the dog is concerned, i think i have the same problem. I go to a friends house, his dog looks at me, like i am SUPPOSED to read his mind, then walks over, jumps up like he wants to say hello and then DOES say hello - against my leg; like is is his sex toy.

yughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... but anyways, hope you find the answers you are looking for dude.

Shearder- He is just letting you know that you were in HIS house. Male dogs hump each other to establishe thier Alphaness. You should bite him next time.

I was frustrated at the density that PK has displayed in his refusal to listen to any advice or comments that do not support his idea that he is psychic and not dillusional. Now I just want to say that I hope he gets to a trustworthy Dr, no matter what kind. Scitzophrenia is a real disease, but people can live a normal life on the meds. Everyone gets really fractious at the mention of medication, but the reality is that some people need to be medicated. It doesnt have to make him a zombie.

I used to take the same kind of meds that they (schitzophrenics) take and it didnt do anything to me except allow me to focus and be productive. I was going to work and supervising other people at the time. NO ONE knew. It probably saved my life. I dont like admitting to this, but it scares the hell out of me that people are telling him to channel it and learn to use it better. Yeah, feed the disease, if that is what it is. He may not be mentally ill, but as long as folks keep reinforcing the stigma of mental illness, calling it "crazy" and such, he will not try to find help.

On the under hand, he is a stubborn teenager who is enjoying this because he really thinks he has super powers.

And I apologize if PK is a girl, because I keep saying "he" and "him", but I have a feeling PK is a guy (schitzo women usually dont display the symptoms until later in life, BTW)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Paranoid Kid, I am not going to say whether or not you are mentally ill. That is not my place. Besides being delusional, which you may be, it was possible what you are experiencing is something I have as well. It may just be a trick of the mind. It's not thoughts I hear but I do hear whispers that I can't make out at night. If I strain my ears and think someone downstairs might be talking.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I agree with the people who say try to avoid going to a doctor or pyschologists/pychiatrists. Most will diagnosis you with a mental disease, and this is a tag you will not be able to shake for most of your life. You have to be real careful. Such a diagnosis in your record could mean loss of employment opportunities, higher health insurance and life insurance rates and God help you if you ever get into the public eye and piss off the wrong people.

I would definitely lay off the MJ for a while and see what happens. MJ convictions can lead to all the above as well. If you are unable to quit, for say a month to see what happens, then you also have a serious addiction. It won't be easy but you may find it helps. Maybe the MJ interferes with your ability to control this phenonemen, and that is why it is becoming dificult for you.

If after you quit the MJ and nothing improves, then you may have to go the doctor route. Try to do some research first and find some somewhat versed and open to the pararnormal. And if all possible do not use health insurance as any diagnosis will definitely be in your record for good.

I have also noticed since I began visiting this site that too much truth is not always a good thing. It is not pleasant to understand the world we live in as it is revealed on this site. Anyone who has possible mental problems should stay away from here in my opinion. Worry about your own problems instead of those of the whole world.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Please just give a quick summary of one of the times you verified you're ability with a friend. In your first post you intimated that you had freaked your friends out with your ability. I am not looking for proof. I am just looking for your personal account of one time you heard someone's thoughts and then verified it with them verbally. A few details, a small narrative. I just want to understand what you are experiencing better.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity

Such a diagnosis in your record could mean loss of employment opportunities

Not very many jobs require you to disclose your medical records. Actually, I'd say most. And if you are being treated for a medical condition and not hired because of that, can you say EO? I see a huge lawsuit if that were the case. That's like saying you can't hire someone who has to take insulin. And i understand there are certain proffessions that this may apply, but you make it seem like it is something very common place.

BTW, you are not going to keep a job with an untreated mental illness either. You should check out this thread.

Psychiatry's Dangerous Agenda for America

-not

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
Please just give a quick summary of one of the times you verified you're ability with a friend. In your first post you intimated that you had freaked your friends out with your ability. I am not looking for proof. I am just looking for your personal account of one time you heard someone's thoughts and then verified it with them verbally. A few details, a small narrative. I just want to understand what you are experiencing better.

Yes please paranoid kid... We need to verify this proof because it is the key as to what you should do. One of us would gladly try to set up a nice calm experiment with everyone hoping you can do it. I for one am very interested in such a thing and have been TRYING to get a mental disorder for years. No voices for me... some people are so lucky.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join