It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials, they are here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ok I believe extraterrestrials are here we know that much and many have claimed some kind of danger or threat from them so my question is this:

If these malevolent dangerous aliens do in fact succeed at their plans and take over humanity, what does this mean for us exactly?

We become prisoners to them right? So does this mean when we die they take our souls as well? So if they succeed we are their slaves for eternity something to that effect, is that correct?

I hear they control our souls or take them when we die then place them into another body if they want so I would assume they would just continue doing that to us since they basically own us if they succeed with their plans?

They don't want us to evolve to higher beings is what I'm understanding from all the others posting about the malevolent one's because they are using us for energy and in some cases food. Does anyone have the information I'm looking for?

Where do we go when we die? Do you believe they are right there in another dimension waiting to take our souls when we die?
Do they have control over us and use us for their own pleasure forever?
Can we ever get out of this?

Any comments,
Thanks

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
For another take on aliens, abductions, the spirit world, etc. you should take a look at Graham Hancock's "Supernatural".

By reading that book, you may find that you, yourself would like to take a journey and ask those "beings" in the other realm yourself!

Though it does not answer all the questions, it does present an alternate, very well researched, and plausible theory.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

I believe ET's have been to earth and may still be here. I've never seen one. Have you? So, how can we be absolutely positive they are here with us now? I have seen what I believe to be an alien craft but I didn't enter it or touch it. We really have no absolute proof they are here.

What makes you think ET's want to take over humanity? What would they gain?

Why would they need us a prisoners or slaves. With the technology they would have to have to visit us I believe they are capable of creating machines to do any work they might need done.

As to our souls.....in my opinion our souls are ours to keep. What happens to our souls when we exit these bodies of of flesh is , in my opinion, up to us and what we do with our souls while on this earth. What good would our souls be to ET's?

I believe in the future we will have developed alternatives to food as we know it now. I do hope so anyway. It's very hard to stay on a good diet with all the chocolate and other goodies we have. Watch the Olympics....surely the athletes would be like prime rib. Let me know if any go missing.

When we die our bodies will be buried and will eventually turn to dust. Where our souls go I do not know. No one knows. As a believer in the trinity I believe my soul will be reunited with my creator. I have no proof nor does anyone else. We all have our opinions.

There is not one human on this earth that can answer any of your questions with absolute proof. It is up to you to sift through all the information you can and come to your own conclusion. That's what our minds are for.

I wish you well on your quest for answers.

Marilyn

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

hi mate ,great questions? ive thought about a few of those aswell. in regards about the soul thing, John Leer has a bit of info on that(projectcamelot.com).
also on aliens being here i totally belive it,all u have to do is look at what state the world is in and how greedy the "elites" are.they run the banks they run the government they run us...check David Icke about that.some think hes wacky but he has some good facts about the 13 blood lines that are around the world
ad how they are related. good luckon ya quest bro.
peace

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Stands to reason that if conquest was the goal, we'd already be subjugated by now...probably soon after the 40's.

I don't pretend to know what the alien agenda is, but all I can do is look at the evidence, and then hazard a guess...

My personal feeling is that they are ensuring we're "quarantined" until they feel we are ready to interact with other worlds. It seems to be the only thing that makes sense to me...based on their alleged actions and behavior. Personally, I don't feel they have a "right" to do this, but it may or may not be for our own good, depending on what "others" are out there.

In any case, they don't seem fit to either invade or help us, so (going by Earthly logic) it would seem they are either studying us as a curiousity, or keeping us in check.

I'm sure they've had many decades to confirm our biology, technology, civilization, etc., so study doesn't seem to be it, and judging from the UFO flaps, it appears they occur only when we make significant technological leaps/changes to our society. The apparent history of sabatoge of the space program seems to be another point in favor of the "quarantine" theory. This would also explain the government's position on the issue, i.e. that of simply denial and private study.

However, all we can do is guess, at least until they make themselves publicly and formally known.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
How do you know they're trying to take over humanity? I think you have been watching a bit too many movies.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I tend to side with the "quarantine" theory as well. The repeated "sabotage"(using this term loosely) of interplanetary probes and craft does lend alot of creedence to that as well as the numerous sightings by astronauts of vehicles "other than ours" during flights.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This article describes "the Alien Agenda" better than I ever could.

Good post. Starred.

In a nutshell, what is the alien agenda?

Mankind is being enslaved by non-human forces who are technologically, psychically, and dimensionally superior to us. They consist of multiple factions, spanning multiple dimensions and locations in spacetime, all here to take a slice of the human pie. Their ultimate goal is to assimilate us into their fascist empire and parasitically exploit us for our biological, etheric, and physical resources. Through covert manipulation and hyperdimensional tricks that utilize time travel, they have secretly manipulated and exploited humanity in every way conceivable for tens of thousands of years. We are now seeing their plans overtly manifest with the abduction and hybrid breeding program, and their imminent portrayal as saviors to a human race gone mad with world conflict. If the world accepts them as saviors, individual freedom as we know it will become snuffed like a blown candle, leaving only darkness.

Given their technological superiority, why don’t hostile alien forces just take over the planet?

For strategic reasons, their invasion is a drawn out process rather than a single spectacular blitzkrieg as one might expect, though the latter can be used to finalize the invasion once the first phase has spiritually tranquilized the target population. There are many problems with an overt invasion using physical force. History has shown that visible tyrants are also visible targets who quickly fall if they reveal themselves before total control has been established. Smarter tyrants stay hidden and cleverly manipulate the population into first defeating and enslaving itself.

Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire. The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork. Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end.

Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the “secret government” is an occult technocracy comprised of these elite humans. The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a “New World Order,” an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

Why have they not finished their invasion sooner, back when our technology was too primitive to damage their desired resources?

As mentioned, they prefer we willingly hand over our collective freewill. Only recently have we become technologically and politically advanced enough to create and support the infrastructure of the New World Order through which we are intended to enslave ourselves. They make their victims dig their own graves.

On a side note, this policy of brutal efficiency was demonstrated by the Nazis in their execution of captives. The rise and fall of Nazi Germany was orchestrated by the secret government as a test run for what is now becoming manifest, and much of Nazi ideology and methodology was a direct reflection of the hostile alien mindset.

Ironically, the secret government itself is just a global version of the “sonderkommando,” the elite squads of Jews the Nazis selected from among the concentration camp population to control and execute their own people. Despite promises of power and survival, the sonderkommando were quickly discarded once they finished serving their purpose, and the secret government faces a similar fate once the alien invasion is complete.

Don’t members of the secret government know they’re being deceived?

In a negative hierarchy, all subordinates are in some way duped by their superiors, as that is how superiority is maintained. It is the wishful nature of such individuals to think they share the top of the food chain. Other members are forced to uphold their allegiance due to blackmail, oath, or mind programming. While these factors keep the hierarchy together, they also serve as its undoing when the control system encounters unpredictable obstacles and becomes unstable. Pressured members will betray their superiors when given the chance, and ambitious members may take the opportunity to initiate a frenzied power grab that breaks loyalties and dissolves cohesion, thus weakening its structure to the point of implosion. This is more typical of human hierarchies than alien ones, as the latter are too refined to create such bumbling errors.

Whole article can be found here: montalk.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

ok, this thing, 'IF REAL', goes way back in time and contains ALOT of info that must be read and understood.
Just read some of these links, you dont have too...

It is intresting reading this and may guide you along your way of maby seing what 'might' be going on and why.... Happy trails .....

www.bibleprophecyrevealed.us...
tribes.tribe.net...
www.crystalinks.com...
www.webspawner.com...
www.tomorrowsworld.org...
www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

We are already slaves to them, friend; the ones you question about have been here for many millenia and we are their puppets; tremendous amount of literature and speculative opinions out there for you to examine and digest, all pointing to how we are programmed and controlled from birth.

Just a little food for thought, and strictly my own unproven, fringe, un-accepted by the majority opinion.

seeker

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Though there are renegades connected to the leaders, and possibly some of them engineered from the crashes, via cloning, the majority of our visitors are working to rid the galaxy of this nuclear, space age menace that is a hell hole for the worst renegades going. This is being dealt with, and we need to let our leaders know in no uncertain terms that they stand alone, and start looking out for our neighbours and behaving cooperatively. Because most visitors want to see us freed from this, but find us lacking, overall, in cooperation, and far too damaged to be civil. We are engineered to be a slave race that fights the cartel's wars for profit, like gladiators in the ring. We need to focus on spirituality, vs religion, psi abilities, peacefulness, sharing and community spirit, looking after our own, growing heritage good foods and distributing them amongst ourselves, and withdrawing from the ugly world of the renegades. Because I really believe, they're going down!

top topics

join