It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spining Magnetic Field - Tooth Pain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
HI

I had a hypersensitive/painful tooth/molar at the back.

i used a hard drive magnet attached/glued/sellotaped to a motor from a battery operated fan and covered with a disposable plastic cup shield for safety.

one pole of the magnet was covered with a bit of iron/steel metal to make the magnetic field uneven.

i then held it against my cheek just like a shaver.

the magnet spins at about 20 to 70 times a second

i tried 2 sessions and the pain decreased by 90% after 2 sessions of 3 minutes each applied to the general area.

the combination of massage/vibration/spinning magnetic field seems to have a significant effect.

i will try again today to complete the treatment.

i made the device myself a while ago after reading about oscillating magnetic fields.hard drive magnets were ripped out from a old hard drive.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
HAHA

Got any pics of this thing? If it works I need to make one for myself! Don't forget to hit up the dentist for real though, as I'm sure the treatment is temporary. Congrats on the invention!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
is it a hole in ur tooth or wat?just curious if it fills cavities.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't know but going to a dentist means more and more mercury filling and more cavities as they use that drill.they are also robbers,charging you a fortune for putting toxic mercury in you.

i completed my 3rd session today for 5 minutes.The pain has gone now.
i may try it one more time to complete the treatment.

the device is very simple i used a CHEAP battery operated shaver removed the blades
stuck on a hard drive magnet on the plastic disc which holds the blades and covered it with a disposable transparent drink cup to act as a enclosure/shield.

one pole of the magnet was covered with a thin steel strip to absorb the magnetic flux and thus make the magnetic field UNEVEN.

I THINK IT WORKS THROUGH A COMBINATION OF MASSAGE/VIBRATION AND INDUCING MICRO CURRENTS IN THE TISSUE/BONE/FLESH AS THE MAGNETIC FIELD LINES CUTS THROUGH IT AS IT SPINS UP TO 20 TO 70 TIMES A SECOND..

a rapidly changing magnetic field will induce currents in any conducting medium.

the vibration may also stimulate blood flow/circulation.

in use i just hold it lightly against the skin of the cheek as if shaving and moved it it around slowly.

no i don't have a picture. none is required as explained above.

i used rechargeable AA batteries.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Toothache means cavities, and cavities can lead to infections. I don't think that any amount of magnetic force or vibrations regrows tooth enamel. Pain also means an exposed nerve in the pulp that may be getting infected.

I hope you'll find an affordable dentist. Tooth cavities may not sound serious, but they can lead to infections of the jaw and those can actually be fatal. I knew someone who died from such a thing -- and a friend was recently hospitalized from fallout from a tooth infection (couldn't swallow, face swollen, etc.)

One dental bill is a heck of a lot cheaper than the treatment for bone infection!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I recenty acquired a device similar to this. it was called a MagnaTech, and there may be some info on it on the web. it is a magnet spinning inside a plastic housing like a wand (or vibrator).

Its claims are similar to that of the OP. it has been proven to work on animals too.

The device originally cost more than a hundred pounds (possibly much more) but I got it for 10 LETS (local trading currency).

I havent played with it much as it has this huge transformer with it. all this serves to do is to supply the low voltage necessary to run the motor.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I agree with you there about the fact this will not help enamel grow back BUT.......

My girlfriend a few years back, started having intense pains in one of her molars. It was NOT a cavity, although a prior one that had been filled. It was the FILLING that made the pain and the fact it was loose.

Maybe people can get their fillings back in order via magnets? I dunno but seems plausible and cheaper than having a dentist nail it back fer ya lol.

new topics

top topics

join