It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can see weird people, places, and things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
My dad sees numbers at random at any time in the day , the highest he seen was 82. Always integers higher than 0.

My mom at her will, sees a lady in front of a mirror and never sees her face. The lady is in a 18th centaury setting. Happened in her dream as a kid, but actually sees it in the day at her will.

Does anybody see things too?

I am thinking its because the chemicals they were exposed to at a very famous aeronautics building...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by '___'eed]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I see weird people around me all the time, almost consistently!

I see a weird person in my reflection

But on the real though, I am on an internship in Taiwan and they are pretty superstitious here regarding ghosts and such, but everybody I have spoken to, including a friend from back in the Bay Area in Cali, have all see ghosts at one point.

My friend that I work with in Taiwan said that he had a friend when he was growing up that could see ghosts everywhere. They would just be walking down the street and his friend would be like... "step to right" calmly but firmly, and would later explain that there was a ghost next to him. Or they would be driving in a car and his friend would keep muttering to himself, which would spook my friend out, but not as much as when he explained why. Crazy stuff out here. I am going to investigate myself.

In the very apartment I live in, up on the fourth floor (4 is an unlucky number here) where my friend used to live, he says a ghost used to whisper in his ear at night "I want you to die I want you to die I want you to die" so dude actually got a hotel room and complained to the boss (who pays for the apartment for the employees) that they (the 4 people in the apartment) could not sleep due to ghosts. The boss was shocked and moved them out within a week (she firmly believes in it too).

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

Wow...."I want you to die..." that will freak me out!

It sounds like you and your friends are gifted to see ghosts. I have only seen one shadow person...

I was thinking bad things and it appeared and whispered loudly "buddy!"

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't have any personal experiences but my father had/does.

My father use to see all sorts of beings, people, some bird type being, and others as well. I am not sure what exactly happened during these visuals, if the people spoke to him or tried or anything along those lines but I would imagine they probably did. He has also heard disembodied voices, I am not sure how often he did or what exactly they all said but i do recall one he mentioned that said "everything will be alright." Don't know exactly what that was pertaining to however.

And probably the biggest thing he ever experienced, most probably wont believe. Anyway my dad claims to have seen the WTC attacks in I think 1973 when he was lying awake in his bed. He had no clue what his vision was at the time, the buildings and scenery that he seen really didn't mean much to him, he had never seen them before. He actually drew a picture of his vision several years later but also several years before the events of 9/11. So anyway, there is more to the story but i really don't care to get into detail in this thread about it, I really don't think many people will believe anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
i am what they call "psychic" and iv only ever seen the odd wee thing here and there out of the cornor of my eye. even if it was spirtual in nature.

keep in mind, convince yourself there is a monster under your bed, and soon, one day, you will think you seen it.

the mind is something you have to controll, lost controll, and it gets messy.

[edit on 27/6/2008 by shauny]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hey when u talked about how ur friends friend just saw em im like that to its weird. but hey anythings possible right and its going to bother you until u figure it out anyways, but the thing is from personal experience ignore it them or whatever. No matter how cool you think it is or would be it really isnt. Who knows you may be lucky and its from a lack of sleep

Originally posted by astronomine
I see weird people around me all the time, almost consistently!

I see a weird person in my reflection

But on the real though, I am on an internship in Taiwan and they are pretty superstitious here regarding ghosts and such, but everybody I have spoken to, including a friend from back in the Bay Area in Cali, have all see ghosts at one point.

My friend that I work with in Taiwan said that he had a friend when he was growing up that could see ghosts everywhere. They would just be walking down the street and his friend would be like... "step to right" calmly but firmly, and would later explain that there was a ghost next to him. Or they would be driving in a car and his friend would keep muttering to himself, which would spook my friend out, but not as much as when he explained why. Crazy stuff out here. I am going to investigate myself.

In the very apartment I live in, up on the fourth floor (4 is an unlucky number here) where my friend used to live, he says a ghost used to whisper in his ear at night "I want you to die I want you to die I want you to die" so dude actually got a hotel room and complained to the boss (who pays for the apartment for the employees) that they (the 4 people in the apartment) could not sleep due to ghosts. The boss was shocked and moved them out within a week (she firmly believes in it too).

new topics

top topics

join