It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sorry guys that I haven't been updating the list. Many of the original volunteers are inactive now on ATS. I've been an ATS member since 2006 and I went through a period where I didn't login for 7-8 months so I'm not quick to eliminate folks.

It's important though to keep putting your member names out there. If any language experts are needed, the plain truth is looking at more recent posts (in this thread) is better than checking the list or babblefish.

With all the UFO activity in China, if you know anyone who can read chinese (any dialect) reasonably, they could be valuable in the future.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I can confirm that I am regularly online, even if I don't necessarily post a lot. I am thus still available for French (Fr -> En and En -> Fr).

Please note that my time does not necessarily allow for a very quick answer (depending on the task of course), although it may just be that you'll request some job right at the time I can do it in the hour that follows!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
cool...thank you!

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I could translate to Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese particularly!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I love Danish. Especially those little cheese ones. LOL.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

Bonjour.
No no dont go getting all frenchy on me. Thats all I know but I thought I'd shout out a hello.

Also,
Buenos Dias
but again......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

ets are smart. circumstancial evidence maybe large heads

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Latvian
Russian
English
German

Everyday online, but not signed in.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Language... Hello all.. no really hello. get passed your own language barriers before seeking others, there was a reason that they mixed them all up.. are people really so ... not awake, even those who think they are awake... come on folks, i realize that most can not use both side to ascertain but really. Ok, follow my name, I am going to be posting a lot of truth.. it will hurt, so if you think your "awake" then come with me..

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Greetings,

I can translate Hindi,Urdu to English and know couple of other local Indian languages......... I will be more than happy to help........

Have Fun
Primus

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Almost right, PDFs were the problem as always.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Thanks for that website, helps alot

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So

have any papers been translated yet?So many countries have their papers declassified

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I prefer to use Google Translate for this purpose. Its pretty handy and easy to use.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by martinclaybold

The problem with automatic translators is that they are only good at giving a rough idea of the original text.

I have used them many times, and the occasions in which the translation is as good as a human translation are very rare, with some 10% of the translations changing the meaning of the original text.

And those translators do not translate videos.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by martinclaybold

with some 10% of the translations changing the meaning of the original text.

And those translators do not translate videos.

10% is rather optimistic, depending on the languages...

Besides, as you state, it doesn't translate a video. I remember having a request to transcript and translate speech from a video in French, some time ago here on ATS. I can't really see how google translate or any other could do it

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'll gladly help with translating any Portuguese text/voiced video.

I can also give an hand with Spanish (I understand it pretty well) although I understand that it's always better to have a native Spanish speaking person doing it due to some slang that can be used.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join