It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an obvious conspitation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
English isn't my native tongue so i'll try to express me the best i can
I Posted the threat * How couldn't someone believe in this conspiracy? * 2 days ago in a pretty bad english, poor grammar...well, sorry
I'll pay attention to this

I personally found that Loose Change brought some obvious proofs to support their video. For sure, I saw more than Loose change : However, i just don't understaind why there is still some people who completely reject the Conspiration theory

I suppose that Dylan Avery (who written and directed Loose Change) is illogical for many of you. A documentarist , fake and simple as Micheal Moore

On the other hand, if you take few minutes for some research in encyclopaedias, books of science you'll see that the melting point of materials used for the foundations does not correspond to the heat produced by ``possible crash`` landing of plane in
the WTC.
If you get some information about the flight 93, about ``supposed ``terrorists who are still well alive in their own country. Explosion heard in wtc 7 (Mr. Jennings gives a stunning account of explosions inside World Trade Center 7)

The American air fleet which was completely absent there this day!!!
One of the world power, Devoid of air protection? Come on! Get some informations, you'll learn that the air fleet of U.S.A was in a flight practice far away from the place. Funny coincidence.

I am perhaps lost, but the obviousnesses are obviousnesses

Please, don't bring me websites links filled of video seeking to ridicule the conspitation. Bring your arguments, in your own words.

there seems to be conspiracies everywhere, at each days. We make part of it , But we cannot do anything.

join