It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Percentage chance for 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When Earth Changes didn't happen in the late 1990's, I decided that much greater skepticism was required. The world map was still the same, so I vowed to not get fooled again.

I'm keeping an open mind concerning 2012, but I'm much more skeptical now. Ten years ago I might have said there was a 50% chance of big changes occurring, but now I believe it's more like 5%. It's just a wild guess.

I'd like you to say what percentage chance is there that 2012 could be when we enter a radically new age for planet Earth?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i am sorry, but the deeper into this rabbit hole i go, the more i am inclined to realize it doesn't matter about 2012. given the chance that nothing happens, so many that claim to be "aware" are so focused on this BS, that even if we make it through (just as we did after given the Y2K sh*t) we are still up sh*t creek given the mentality of even the so called "aware" ones.

i'll play along and say at this point, 50/50. and given the 50% on the positive side, i'd say we have a 90% chance of still being up sh.. creek due to the over looking of the obvious things we face.

wow, i DID have fun playing this game!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
From what i've read about conspiracies coming to a close around that time, new agey people talking about it, ancient prophecies warning or telling us about that time-span and the end-time warnings in almost every religious book and the increased UFO (man made (project bluebeam) or alien) sightings reported i'd say something is up. Be it luvey duvey 'we will all go to the 4th dimension in love and peace' or 'we will be eaten by the antichrist' and 'we will be a chipped bunch of slaves to the NWO' or a combination of those will come about around that time.

Personally i am giving it a 70% chance and will be hapy to be wrong afterwards

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Harman]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
if anyone had actually studied said happening, then they would realize that there is a great chance of this taking place. im not supporting the idea but from my standpoint it is quite the possibillty given the way the earth has changed over the past few years that something may be coming to a head. i dont think it will be total loss as predicted but i think that it should be food for thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join