It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Congressional Members promised falsely to the public that this number would never be used as a means of National Identification number.

Kind of odd isn't it how you can't purchase a car, find a job, or get a credit card without it then, isn't it?

This is true. In Canada we have a SIN number (Social Insurance Number) and its linked to almost everything you do. When I apply to University, I provide my SIN number. When I apply for a job, I provide my SIN number. I want to make changes to my bank account - forget it - if you don't know your SIN number. I have mine memorized (so that I don't have to cart it around everywhere and risk losing it) for the very fact that I require it a lot of the time.

In this thread I discuss purchasing Verichip Corporation shares in order to have voting rights on what the company is up to.

Rarely will Companies give the opportunity for its shareholders to have a bigger portion of percentage in shares/stocks, than they do. Espeically if they have some "alterior motives". It would mostly give "us" the upperhand and it would give us a chance to say "No, I don't like what you're doing, so stop doing it." I'm pretty sure that I took in one of my sales class: That most companies, don't sell more than 40-50% of their shares, for the sole reason that it compromises their ownership. (I might be a bit off with the exact percentage, as its been 4 semesters since I took that class). Instead, I think they want to give us just enough "power", enough power to gain our trust, and enough power to give us some voting rights.

Most of Us Already Chipped, By Choice
This is a thread started by another ATS'er discussing the analogy of already being chipped via cell phones and various other means, and where I chimed in with My opinions and information I have discovered through indepth investigations of all things having to do with being tracked literally around the world.

Very True. We already ARE chipped... Credit Cards, Cell Phones, SIN Numbers, Bank Accounts, Student Numbers, Drivers' Lisence Numbers...Its ridiculous. Cell Phones with GPS are starting to come and it really scares me.... You know those little "Save 10% when you Shop at Our Store" Cards?? They are also used to track you, and your shopping habbits.

I used to have those cards for every store, but I cut them all up after an incident at The Body Shop. My member card was registered in Alberta, and I was in British Columbia at the time. So I went to the clerk and was ready to pay when she asked for the member-card, which I didn't have on me. So I just told her not to worry about it, and that I left the card in my other purse, and it wasn't a big deal, i was only buying some lotion and i was gonna save like $1.10. Thats when she pulled out this HUGE binder from underneath the till and asked for my last name. She looked up my name, and was able to determine which Store Location I had my membership through, when and where I last used it, and how long it was still good for.

I cut all my cards up the next day when I got home (Next will be my Credit Card & Cell Phone one of these days). If a Bath & Body store, knows that kind of stuff about me...imagine what kind of information the Government wants. Having these types of programs in place, I think, are used in the grande scheme of everything to de-sensitize us to the idea of a Chip. To make us less hesitant to the idea. I realize that its just a member-card, but if I start making allowances for the member-card, won't I be more inclined to support the Chip?

I can understand the convenience of a "CHIP" an actual implant, however, I'm far too nervous when it comes to things being put in my skin. The convenience of not having to carry around a purse full of ID Cards, Pasports, Medical & Dental Information ...etc.. BUT I enjoy what little freedom I am led to believe I have, and I don't like the idea of losing it. So for me the cons outweigh the pro's.

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

You've hit the nail right on the head dearest Carrot.

While, yes, you are correct in that a company does not generally let it's shareholders own more than perhaps 40% to 49% tops, there are other ways in which to get involved with the company, through communication with other shareholders outside of meetings, which is perfectly legal.

At the extreme end of the spectrum, there is also a competitor seeking out shareholders to sell their shares, so the competitor can get that much closer to what the company is doing. While I began this thread on Verichip, Ditigal Angel is just as much a part of the "chip" industry that we will be forced to accept.

It's a case of classic Divide and Conquer with the idiots in power. I have forsaken 90% of what the average man finds interesting being cars, boats, sports, etc ad naseum, in order to keep track of what the political bastards in the World Government are up to at all times. Cars, boats, and sports are all fine and well but they are in essence financial traps in that you expend energy and time as well as thought on gaining those items.

They become an obsession for people as a society and they are nice items to have, don't get Me wrong, but they become red herrings in that you are distracted from intelligently seeking out knowledge and answers from the politicians in power, because you are far too worried about your Super Bowl, or getting money in the bank to pay for that shiny new truck, or the weekend out on the river or lake with the boat.

Meanwhile, this was the same blueprint that the Ancient Roman politicians followed in order to subvert and misdirect the mass populace with their gladitorial games, chariot races, and the Colosseum with other sports, in that they knew, the politicians, that to keep the populace truly happy, they had to show them bright and shiny object at all times as a distraction.

Divide and Conquer, at its finest. It works well, every General who led troops, every politician who got into a position of power, and every conquering madman knows in order to get what they want, power, they must distract and evade the populaces intelligence through subverting their attention to other things other than what they are truly up to.

Usually because it's something we as a society will not agree with, at all.

Example, the Verichip/Digital Angel, they feed it to us metaphorically in bits in pieces with the cell phone, GPS tracking, OnStar, you name it, so we can kindly chew it like a simpleton in our minds, otherwise they know that if we were to attempt to swallow whole the entire scheme of things, we'd choke on their truest agenda.

Enslavement of mankinds free-will.

You can not hold accountable the politicians who are dangling bright and shiny objects or candy in front of you with the thoughts and wishes of the trappings of society.

Safety, comfort, and goodies.

Meanwhile the politicians the whole time are dangling a poisoned dagger in their hands behind their backs knowing you will never see it coming.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There's a lot more to it then this as well as what I've outlined so far. While the idea of the "chip" sounds good, like Carrot outlined, they know more information then they are entitled to know about you. Essentially said, your right to privacy is gone, unless of course you fill out those "Discount Cards" etc with false information, which they would not like of course, and while I am not advocating this action, it makes one wonder how they can stop it from happening.

I see that with the biochip happening that a lot of things will seemingly better throughout society, less crime, more accountibility on citizens actions, and less physical paperwork for credit card applications, it will also mean an influx of needed troops, Law Enforcement Officer's, and taking away people who do not agree with these changes in the laws.

This is where Blackwater, Dyn Corp, Triple Canopy come in with their mercenary ways, in that they are accountable only to the paychecks of their masters, bypassing the U.S. Constitution, through Martial Law being enacted on any reason as set forth through FEMA and Homeland Security. The thing I see is that once this has happened, that the Government gets plenty of people chipped, then less crime will happen, less reason for Law Enforcement Officers, meaning layoffs, meaning watching the Police Officers for any reason to fire them, and or lock them away, because if you have no reason for them, then why keep them around, right?

See, Law Enforcement does not believe that the Politicians will betray them.

I know better. I know how the politicians will make false promises, to accomplish any goal. The three branches of Government are constantly at odds with each other, because Law Enforcement wants off their leash, while Judiciary wants more paperwork to back up said offenses, and Legislative knows how to play both of the other two off of each other.

Beware once one group begins to see what the other is up to, because then it truly is war, war between Government factions at its worst.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Most people do not know that America was modeled after Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece, by the Founding Fathers.

Because, we have a Senate, just like Rome, as well as other things. I'll let you find the other correlations.

After Sparta, as they had two Kings, one who went directly to war, and the other King who stayed at home with the people. In America, this is the President, who goes to war with his words, and the Vice President who generally stays within the bounds of the United States of America.

Both the Romans as well as the Spartans had their politicians, and their warriors, and in both, the politicians push the warriors off the die gloriously in battle, while the politicians abuse the populace at home.

When I speak of dieing gloriously in battle, I am speaking in sarcasm here, between there is nothing glorious about dieing.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Has anyone taken a look at this lately? There is a thought to taking a look at the documentation at least, because it is a basis behind what the laws may become later due to corporations influencing politics.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
exodus2006.com...

Don't just pass this by, it's the torah code which you can study, here's why I responded, one of my friends did a code search and bilderberg and verichip's and HERE IS ALL YOUR ANSWERS, my advice to you is unless you want to be part of one of the most evil things that will transpire on this planet and be held accountable with them, then sell your stock. period
Bill Gates is in the code, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, S. Palin, B. Obama, G. Bush, the list goes on and on... ALL OF THEM, check it out.....SHALOM.......

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's very interesting. The problem with it is, unless you know the language itself, then they could be telling you anything, and you would have no way to independantly confirm it. Not saying that they are incorrect, only no one has a way to confirm it independantly.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

It's very explicit and simple not to be mistaken, no grey areas, confirmed by anyone who wants to google said information......and the person who found these codes are very adept at several languages, including Hebrew. With more education than most and most assuredly "ivy league" schools...simply sharing information that is quite remarkable yet stingingly accurate
peace google any and all of what you find, thru independent articles, investigations by the participants of various people thru the corporation themelves own words I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose by supplying this information....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join