It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Okay, I'm starting this thread just to see what both sides of the political field think about something I did recently. I purchased 2088 shares of Verichip, the corporation that is basically on both sides of the political battelfield, so I would have voting power on what the company can do and can not do.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

That's the thread where I began discussing this controversial topic. I see it quite literally as important to be an informed individual citizen. To think smartly, and above all, to never let Government get more powerful than the citizens of the United States of America.

My reasoning behind this is of course quite simple in that I do not believe organizations like the Bilderberg Group should be as powerful as they are, and in that they are extremely influential within politics, they in essence make the rules and break the same rules. Supposedly politicians are put into place by us, the average citizens voting, and in essence supposed to protect us, but I just don't see it as happening like that at all anymore.

I've always been a skeptic of politics and political agendas, because as I see it the politicians make false promises to get in office, and then never keep the promises because of a "policy shift" or whatever other reason you can possibly place into that to give them a "valid sounding" excuse. Why is it that organizations like the Bilderberg Group can have so much influence through private organizations like the Council on Foreign Relations in order to erase our national boundaries?

These idiots are supposed to protect our nationality from outside forces, yet they are in fact assisting the whole process along towards destroying American, Canadian, and Mexican independence of each other like the European Union forming together and getting the Euro, the North American Union intends to do the same exact thing, except it's through the Trans-Texas Corridor and the Amero, the new North American dollar.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

This last thread was began because of the other Bilderberg Group thread I began that I will supply in a minute after having these other things to say. I am neither a Republican nor a Democrat, I personally believe they are to sides of the same coin, and that they sway back and forth on their issues in order to cloud the masses into believing they are in fact against each other when they are planning and plotting behind closed doors while patting each other on the back like the Bilderberg Group when they met in Chantilly Virginia a few weeks ago this month.

There are laws like the Logan Act which is supposed to keep our politicians from meeting influencial power-brokers in secret behind closed doors, without permission, but who's permission should it really be, the Government's or ours as citizens who have a national pride in our country being seperate from other nations?

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

Estulin points out a lot of things about the Bilderberg Group in that they meet in total secrecy from public view along with news agencies being present but sworn to total and complete secrecy to never divulge these secrets they are hearing about us and the World Government in what they have planned and plotted.

I registered last year as an Independent, for the first time being registered yet at the same time I've known for a long time that the popular vote has absolutely no influence over the placement of a politician because it's the Electoral College that actually does anything towards that as well as evidenced within the 2000 election where George W Bush was placed into office by the Supreme Court, which subverts Constitutional Protections in a sense because he was neither placed into power by the Republicans nor the Democrats, but in essence the people who were placed into lifetime power to be Judges.

So, if you went and read the first thread I posted here, about purchasing the 2088 shares of Verichip Corporation, am I so wrong in wanting to have a vote in how that company does it's business when it in essence will be implemented that all citizens of the United States as well as Canada, and whoever else they are working towards having chipped by the year 2020?

TinWiki - 2020 - Neural Implant Chip

I think it's an important decision, politically and idealogically to consider just how much of your freedoms you will be surrendering in not doing something like at least owning shares of the company that will be monitoring, tracking, and in essence stalking you with your permission that the Government has assisted into power to begin with.

Policitally speaking, do you realize that OnStar, Verichip, Cingular/AT&T, XM Radio, as well as a multitude of other companies are now in essence spying and listening to everything you do with your willing compliance and permission as well as you are now paying them to do it?

While you can say the usual saying here of "if you have nothing to hide" you have nothing to worry about, it is in essence still like in the movie Minority Report where these people who hold so much power and who so many people have such little trust with can turn around and label you as a terrorist or an "enemy combatant" like the "Pre-Crime" incident within the Tom Cruise movie and he has no other recourse of action except to in essence become a terrorist of sorts just to prove his innocence and prove you can not "pre-judge" someone's actions because of what a group of psychic's say, and in essence this is similar to the Credit Agencies, Credit Card Corporations, as well and Information Database Organizations can label you as one.

No Place to Hide outlines the majority of every company that is assisting Law Enforcement through subversive activities like outsourcing domestic intelligence to private organizations which bypasses every single Constitutional protection we had as well as leaves absolutely no accountiability and no recourse for action in getting your names out of their databases, at all.

Think about that for a moment. You can never get your name out of the Information Database, and to top it off, if you're labeled a terrorist, well forget it, you might as well just either commit physical suicide or pseudocide and go off the grid altogether as an assumed identity.

I am not advocating any of those actions, neither morally, ethically, or politically through ideological discussion here, but it sure as Hell makes you think. Doesn't it?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well you have definitely gotten into the spirit I have always believed in....

""Effective change can ONLY come from within""

The shear number of people that sit on the sidelines and complain about nothing being done, is staggering...

However,

I also feel that registering and voting independent falls within that catagory as well...

I am a Republican. I do not like the current direction my political party is going. I have two choices:

Go Independent and sit on the sidelines and complain.

Stay in my Party and try and effect change from within.

I think those that know me, will immediately recognize which one I chose...

As for the "Verichip" I will look into that... Do you have any information on the stock performance?

Semper

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

During the whole last year, it's dropped from $10 a share down to $1.66 currently. I think that's like the calm before a storm or "pre-surge" but I could be wrong.

E*Trade Stock Quote - Verichip Corporation - CHIP - 1 Day

That's the current days stock quote.

E*Trade Stock Quote - Verichip Corporation - CHIP - 1 Year

The second one is the whole last year. I do supply a lot of links within those links to a lot of detailed information.

Semper, thanks for the applause, and as well for understanding where I am coming from here with all of this. I can not sit idly by, it's just too important to not do anymore.

I wish more ATS'ers were like you.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The biggest problem I see right now, is in this politically charged arena, a three-ring circus if you will, of Republican verses Democrat, even if it weren't "Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum" running an opposing views and political agendas, I'd still have a problem with Barak Obama and John McCain.

On the one hand - We have Barak Obama, who for the better part of his political career has never been heard of before he began running for political office as President of the United States of America, and in essence his total almost anonymity politically speaking is at the extreme very vague as well as dualistic in that he is supposedly half black and half white.

It's almost as if he is supposed to be known as an unknown like an assumed identity similar to an ATS'er being anonymous through their avatar as well as "assumed" name placed out there for the world to see. Know it, see it, but not truly understanding it fully unless you know the person and their agendas. Almost like an anonymous plant you can not identify.

On the other hand - We have John McCain, who for several years was caputured in Vietnam and kept as a Prisoner of War, his stay while in North Vietnam is in question because it's argued he was held captive and tortured, which leans towards a Manchurian Candidate plant, yet it's also argued he was instead a snitch on his fellow soldiers to recieve better than average treatment. In essence a potentially mentally troubled man that can not make sane decisions because his mind might, just might have been put into a blender.

According to a lot of people, McCain is supposedly a Bush puppet, which will mimic the current Administration's views, and drive us into a state of madness through more and worse foreign affairs, like driving straight into Iran. These are of course not My views but what I've been seeing, hearing, and watching from ATS'ers, to newspapers, as well as the Comedy Central cartoon, "Lil Bush."

So, that being said, are we truly getting an option in choosing sides, just like the opposing political views of these two politicians, do we really and truly get a say in being chipped or not, whether we pick up a gun, or a checkbook and purchase shares of Verichip, either way, are we truly making the right choice, or are we screwed from the get-go, because as I see it the politicians just want us to go through "Divide and Conquer" and in essence make us stupid to everything via not truly see the man behind the curtain, or in this case the Seven World Bankers pulling the puppet strings on all sides and in essence sticking it up our collective backsides.

Seven World Bankers, Tri-Lateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, United Nations, all the same side of evil if you ask Me. Five of the seven heads of the hydra beast, manipulating, twisting, screwing, and shoving us all around, like rich fat-cat bullies, or in essence terorizing us with promises of safety and security yet being so dang close to looking like the proverbial wolves they preach they are in fact protecting us from to begin with.

The difference? I guess being born with a silver spoon in their mouths, whereas we as citizens being poor and struggling to overcome poverty.

Sounds like political manipulation to Me, as well as the Tavistock Institute being in there somewhere as well, or some other psychological/behavioral institute having a hand in all of this.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I would almost willingly submit to be chipped, if I thought I could trust Government.

The problem herein lies in that Government is made up of men and women. Not to be trusted because generally for the most part, their moral compass is so skewed it's not even funny. I can see the positive things connected to the biochip, it will be like your Mobil Speedpass someday, credit cards, Medical Records, Social Security Card, Driver's License, Hell on Verichip's Corporate website they link it subliminally to the penny and a grain of rice to show you how small and insignificant it is in that it won't hurt when they inject it into your arm.

They even show you a device that is more than likely similar to what Law Enforcement will have on their utility belt to scan you instead of asking for identification. It's just that they turn around and not only are they sneaky about it in their marketing of it they make it obvious as Hell will be watching you which if you ask Me is creepy as Hell.

Remember, if the penny is so small and insignificant that Congress and the U.S. Treasury Department as well as U.S. Mint are considering doing away with it, then why would Verichip be using it as a metaphor for linking the chip to you, and your money. It's so small and insignificant though, that it's as small as a grain of rice, yet that one grain of rice along with a small handful of more rice in a bowl along with your 55 cents a day will help Sally Struthers feed the poor Ethiopian children.

Something sure stinks here, and it's not the socks I have on, because I just changed them like I changed My mind about being chipped.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
They will have to kill me to chip me-period. I am sick of everything I am seeing being done to me and those around me by these Elitists and their enforcers, who view us as subservient sheep and cattle. Modern day slavery and servitude are alive and well, only most are too distracted to really sit back and think deeply about it, or they refuse to believe it is possible.

McCain, Obama---Two sides of the same coin...Both are hand-selected puppets of the Super Elite that are keeping the world scales tipped against the masses.

Bless you SKL for the work you're doing in exposing this group and their motives. If nothing else, I hope that at the very least you will have caused folks to at least question the reality that has been shaped for them...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
They will have to kill me to chip me-period. I am sick of everything I am seeing being done to me and those around me by these Elitists and their enforcers, who view us as subservient sheep and cattle. Modern day slavery and servitude are alive and well, only most are too distracted to really sit back and think deeply about it, or they refuse to believe it is possible.

McCain, Obama---Two sides of the same coin...Both are hand-selected puppets of the Super Elite that are keeping the world scales tipped against the masses.

Bless you SKL for the work you're doing in exposing this group and their motives. If nothing else, I hope that at the very least you will have caused folks to at least question the reality that has been shaped for them...

Well, I do not even know that anything I have said or done has phased them one bit at all, but it would be great if it really irked them. I've never had the super elite pissed off at Me.

That just might be fun and interesting.

Just so you know, I am not intending on keeping these shares of Verichip forever, but to sell and buy, and sell and buy, continually, in order to make money off of their backs for once, and if I happen to gain enough share to make a dent, so be it, if not, I've made money off of their greediness.

Verichip Corporation on E*trade closed at $1.57 today, so it's taken a slight dip from the $1.70 I bought it at, but since I have not sold the shares I have, nothing is lost, yet. Only on paper, but not in physical reality, yet.

DimensionalDetective, if these people should try to do anything in regards to ending this life I live, so be it, but I know I had a hand in disturbing their secret lair and in the meantime I will also have had fun in screwing them while tactically withdrawing while they scratch their heads and wonder who else knows what I know.

If only they knew who I knew knows what.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone else here has seen the movie Logan's Run you might see a lot of parallel's between the prospective of this movie and being chipped via Verichip in that if you become a runner, you in essence become a dead man, because as the movie shows the Sandman is coming to get you. So, in essence the analogy here is within the movie that the Sandman is in fact your boogeyman, coming to hunt you down, because as well see here, when your palm lights up, your time is up.

Logan's Run Trailer

Run runner. Run!!

So, hypothetically here, of course, if you get chipped with this device that's as small as a grain of rice, or as insignificant as a penny, and then political agendas are later changed to the politics similar to the movie Logan's Run, where if you reach a certain age, you must go in to be destroyed, willingly, because if you do not do so willingly, then the Sandman will get you, since you now in essence are a "Runner" and you are fully legal to be hunted down without recourse of defense whatsoever, no lawyers, no court, no judges, other than society judging you as stupid for not willingly submitting to be killed.

Is this the agenda that has been on the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, or Tri-Lateral Commission's plate for the last fifty years? Is it that the Democrat's and Republican's want you to get chipped, and then initiate this process later, without your consent, or even through your manipulated consent through various ways and means?

The Running Man

The Running Man is yet another analogy of the potential political agenda of these scumbags to turn around and set you up as a fall guy, just because you wouldn't submit to their agenda because they want to earn a damn dollar.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Haha...Those are CLASSIC movies...Brings back memories. I was just a wee lad when Logan's Run came out. It was a very futuristic movie. Makes you think, was it visionary in a sense? Many of the things depicted in Sci-Fi movies and novels have turned into a case of life imitating art. Orwell is starting to look like Nostradamus in recent times. lol

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Verichip Corporation on E*trade closed at $1.57 today, so it's taken a slight dip from the $1.70 I bought it at, but since I have not sold the shares I have, nothing is lost, yet. Only on paper, but not in physical reality, yet.

Dude, your stock fell 10% in one day. You lost $271 in 1 day. Yes it's only on paper. Better luck tomorrow! I'll be keeping an eye on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Dude, your stock fell 10% in one day. You lost $271 in 1 day. Yes it's only on paper. Better luck tomorrow! I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Okay, your point is what exactly?

Yes, on paper, I lost $271, but it doesn't phase into reality until I sell it, or the company goes bankrupt. I think you need to phase into reality, because you obviously think those numbers are something that will scare Me.

I don't see Verichip going out of business anytime soon. Do you? The Stock Market is like a slithering snake, it climbs up and down the tree of life, splitting off into various branches as it grows and as Sunshine hits it or the clouds go overhead.

The Stock Market is also like a cryptograph is that it's frequency changes according to the cypher and keys that are applied it, just that this is the extreme of the largest mysteries to be solved and or cracked.

You bother Me, not in the fact that you're right, but in the fact that you attempt to bother Me.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Haha...Those are CLASSIC movies...Brings back memories. I was just a wee lad when Logan's Run came out. It was a very futuristic movie. Makes you think, was it visionary in a sense? Many of the things depicted in Sci-Fi movies and novels have turned into a case of life imitating art. Orwell is starting to look like Nostradamus in recent times. lol

Well, from what I understand of life, a lot of Sci-Fi movies, books, etc are showing bits and pieces of what the plotters and planners want us to know and accept, willingly, because we see it, buy it, and love it, or in the other vernacular, we as American's are a "Materialistic Society."

I do not indulge in impulse buying, never have, never will.

I don't buy into the beliefs of these war-mongering idiots that control everything and then turn around screw us continually.

Remember Captain James T Kirk's "communicator device" when he would ask Scotty to "Beam Me Up"? Take a look at your flip-phone, because that's exactly where it came from.

Remember the doors on the Enterprise's bridge that opened automatically when someone approached them? Take a look at the electronic eye at Wal-Mart the next time you go in when it opens for you.

Like imitating art, or art initiating accpetance, one way or the other, it seems to be pre-planned if you really think about it.

The flashing "eye" within the people's hand in Logan's Run sure reminds Me of what they then might have considered before they actually had the prototype for Verichip, but I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It has come to from another ATS'er that I may be incorrect in talking about Verichip, and it may be Digital Angel as well as Verichip is possibly selling out the company in order to slide the money elsewhere like a slithering snake to crawl off into another dark corner to hide.

I got the prospectus for Verichip today, so I'll be digging through it. It's as thick as four magazines though, so it might take a little while.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've been doing research on this topic for quite literally all of My life, in order to make certain I am aware of everything I can be towards knowing what the World Government is up to at all times. I'm supplying some YouTube links as well as book references and other ATS links to make certain that other people get informed of what is coming to them very soon in the near future.

Spy Chips : Kathryn Alright

I've read the book Spy Chips and the author talks in depth about the lengths of tracking that these RFID's will be able to follow you everywhere you go.

RFID IBM Commercial

RFID IBM Commercial

IBM and the Holocaust

IBM and the Holocaust : Edwin Black

Edwin Black is a son of Holocaust survivors and has gone into deep details within his book, which I've read, outlining how Hitler utilized the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine to do a census throughout Germany and tracking down the locations of all the Jews. According to Black's book, IBM representatives were actually present within Germany to demonstrate the usage of the Hollerith Machine through IBM's subsidiary company on German soil

Later giving them their Yellow Star of David, that the United States was almost simultaneously utilizing similar measures through enacting census of the citizens and then issuing Social Security Numbers to American citizens in conjunction with Hitler's branding th Jews with identification number on their arm to be a physical number as well as mentally combining the Yellow Star of David on a piece of paper with that number, at in America the Social Security Card being on an innocent piece of paper which then U.S. Congressional Members promised falsely to the public that this number would never be used as a means of National Identification number.

Kind of odd isn't it how you can't purchase a car, find a job, or get a credit card without it then, isn't it?

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

In the previous thread there I discuss the disturbing plans of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, the Seven World Bankers, and the soon to be initiated World Government.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

In this thread I discuss purchasing Verichip Corporation shares in order to have voting rights on what the company is up to.

Most of Us Already Chipped, By Choice

This is a thread started by another ATS'er discussing the analogy of already being chipped via cell phones and various other means, and where I chimed in with My opinions and information I have discovered through indepth investigations of all things having to do with being tracked literally around the world.

You can look at E*Trade - Digital Angel - DIGA which is a sister corporation of Verichip, and while Verichip is liquidating it's holdings and in essence slinking off like a snake in the grass, Digital Angel is standing firm, and both corporation's headquarters are both in Delray Beach, Florida. Digital Angel is currently selling at 75 cents a share.

Digital Angel Corporate Website

Digital Angel
Corporate Headquarters
1690 S. Congress Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida 33445
Telephone: 561-276-0477

United States
Digital Angel
490 Villaume Avenue
S. St. Paul, MN 55075
Telephone: 651-455-1621
Fax: 651-455-0413

Denmark
Daploma International A/S
Valseholmen 15 DK-2650
Hvidovre, Denmark
Telephone: + 45 36 49 33 44
Fax: + 45 36 49 57 25

United Kingdom
Signature Industries
Tom Cribb Rd
Thamesmead, London
SE28 0BH
Telepone: +44 208 316 4477
Fax: +44 208 854 5149

South America
Digital Angel International
Av. Cordoba 1255, piso 7
C1055AAC
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Telephone: 54 11 4815 8347
Fax: 54 11 4815 8370

Now take a look at those addresses there for a moment, nevermind the American ones for now, but the Dutch one means the Queen of the Netherlands, a sitting Bilderberg Group Member is connected to Verichip/Digital Angel, the United Kingdom is connected as well in whatever sense that might be, and wait one damn minute here, South America, more specifically Buenos Aires, Argentina is connected to this as well, and isn't BA the supposed location where the Nazi SS took off to in secret in their submarines with the gold, money, and other various wealth of the Jews?

Damn, this is deep, and for that matter it sure as Hell make all parties potentially complicit and conspiring with the Nazi's from World War II.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't believe your wrong at all, even in the slightest. Once I get a chance to balance some of my own finances, my own plans involve investing in that same stock. Perhaps if enough of us invest, and attain 50%+ we could manage a take over. I seriously doubt more than 45% is available for the public though, as the company emloyees and staff will want control as mainholder.

But any sizable investment will allow a vote on the companies activites and increase the edge on what they are doing.

Great inititive getting out there and putting your money were your mouth is, very impressive.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks for the compliment. It seems almost as fast as I dig something up, I find yet another slippery and slimy tentacle of this octopus.

E*Trade - Verichip Corporation - CHIP

I've been told that Verichip is liquidating its holdings and was bought out by SWK.

E*Trade - Digital Angel Corporation - DOC

E*Trade - Digital Angel Corporation - DIGA

Securities and Exchange Commission - DIGA

I went onto the SEC's, that Security and Exchange Commission, a Government website on stocks for that information. It looks like the octopus is a lot larger than I originally thought it was and it's so much more intertwined than anyone else could have guessed.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
For sure, they are all tied together one way or another, no doubt about it.
All the commissions and groups have many of the same panel members as CFR, Bilderburgs, Trilat and others prove.

How else are the bankers going to control the world markets...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'd like to write a realistic version of what I see.

Our society in america, where only some understand it is not by the will of the people, but by will of the economic elite and their money's influence.

Yes indeed the 2 party flim-flam, is absolutely right. Politics hasn't changed, and neither have the way poloticians respond to favors for support. There is nothing new here.

So knowing that, look around. We are in no danger of our lives making any drastic changes, it would be bad for our economy to have a disruption in commerce. Our company...ahem country essentially runs on the dollars of special interests. These special interests are looking to make profit from the most indulgent consumer nation in the world. If we were shook up, and any disruption in profits is extended it would mean too much hassle, essentially.

America has 2 valid government agendas

1. The proliferation of WAR. We step into a country because it is good business to sell weapons of war, and use war as a means to fill the american government coffers. Also exerting our political influence, to build a network of loyalty to U.S. interests.

2. Greed/Consumerism, America's founding father's aside from being Patriot's were businessmen. They wanted to break away from the old politico-economic agenda of Britain and be free to run their business interests with more freedom of opportunity, and innovation.

If it is any surprize, that business and politics go together, I'd eat my hat.

As far as getting VERIchipped. We the people cannot undo this system of government, it is entrenched. We may be able to gain support for change, but the kind of fundamental change to restart the system will never be allowed by those in place. They simply have better resources, de-centralized management, and a hell of a good headstart in information networking.

ME I have no worry about our governments future to keep the status quo, I'd get chipped, there is nothing to change. If they are going to do it, there isn't much I could do or say. Since all I want to do is grow and be happy as a person, why should I stress out?

-ADHD

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The first image is from Verichip's corporate website showing that a person is holding the device up to you in extreme close up, in front of their eye which you are supposed to see, but not really think about.

This second picture is actually Verichip's corporate logo, and it reminds Me of the "Eye of Sauron" from Lord of the Rings.

Securities and Exchange Commission : Digital Angel Filing 2008
This is the most recent SEC filing by the Digital Angel corporation.

Security and Exchange Commssion : Applied Cellular Technology(Digital Angel) : Corporate Filing 1996
This is where Digital Angel started through the SEC as Applied Cellular Technology in 1996.

You can look through all of that from 1996 to 2008 and see how the company has shifted, changed, and moved around for various reasons.

Here's a Google Video of the UK losing their rights just like the U.S.

Google Video Link

It's an 1 hour and 41 minute documentary.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm doing some interesting stuff toward digging for the information on all of this like this thread where I'm getting involved with an online Detective School.

Becoming A Detective of Conspiracy Theories

I just registered on the website for $345, and I am currently on page 9 of 453 pages on Plan C.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join