It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry supporters, what do you think of this!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
honored those who actually earned their stripes/bars!?!?!

Unless I am mistaken he earned that right when he received his pilots wings and commision from the ANG.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Found some good Kerry information here for everyone to consider:

25thaviation.org...

After reading that I was convinced that John Kerry will never be worthy of being the Commander in Chief (or President) of the United States. His lack of concern for soldiers is appalling.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Originally posted by Bout Time
honored those who actually earned their stripes/bars!?!?!

Unless I am mistaken he earned that right when he received his pilots wings and commision from the ANG.

And obviously so. But I'm guessing that you also saw nothing wrong with turning an aircraft carrier around & going out to sea, which was full of Squids wanting to get back home, just so the Resident could play dress up & go for a jet ride? All the attendant press & VIPs got on board via helicopter or boat rides because the Carrier was already in that close.....but Georgie Boy wanted to go ZOOM! Wee!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
I'm a Kerry supporter, but what can you say, Kerry is a politician, as is Bush.

Another defeatist attitude...

Do you hear yourself?? He's a politician just like Bush..

Since when did people start thinking it's "OK" for "our representatives" to be so full of it and just let it all slide under the rug... THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!

They know stupid people will take it up the ass and say "oh well" they're all like that, it's politics man..

Politics in this country isn't supposed to be this way.
Do you understand?? It's not ok.. And your the type of person that is leading this country into a deep dark abyss, and when we fall, it might be too late.

Clam up.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that was not the case with the Lincoln.

The carrier turned around so that it could face into the wind for the landing, that is SOP for carrier flight ops.

The Press had to be flown out to the carrier before the President, because it was further out than a helicopter could fly.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

This is exactly how I feel about having to live four more years under Bush. I agree with G's five points. Our world would change for the better if he's gone.

I detest GWB. I cant even put into works how much I dislike the man personally and professionally. I dislike every single member of his administration. However, I think that this country needs 4 more years of GWB. I am absolutely frightened by the merging of our two party system into some mutant single Republocratic party. If we continue to allow our Democrats to lean right, pretty soon.. there will be no checks and balances. So by accepting Kerry, who has been an oppurtunist since day one, we sell our country out even further. I mean, heck.. look what the supposedly sterling Democrat Bill Clinton did with NAFTA. Kerry will be much worse. Atleast Clinton wanted to get NED out of our government.

This country needs it to get a whole lot more dark.. a whole lot more sinister. As liberals and progressives, we need 4 more years of GWB more then we need a silent shift further to the right with JFK

www.boston.com...

Kerry's support of NED is astounding to me:
www.washingtonpost.com...
"Kerry faulted Bush for providing funding for the National Endowment for Democracy that he said "is less than 3 percent of what this administration gives Halliburton."

Bush talked about doubling the funding to NED in his SOTU. So that they can do things like this:
www.geocities.com...
www.workingforchange.com...
www.cato.org...
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
www.heritage.org...
www.saag.org...
www.jpf.go.jp...
www.publiceye.org...
www.ecotalk.org...

Ron Paul on NED
www.antiwar.com...

Want to talk about a shadow Govt? Look no further then this place. Mark my words.

"The Cause of Israel is the Cause of America"
By SEN. JOHN KERRY
www.counterpunch.org...

Amazing.. when even Bush in his religious zeal knows to leave well enough alone in the realm of Israel right now. But Kerry, a democrat... he's all about Israel's rights to build a wall that dissects Palestinian lands even further and tries to revert to pre 1967 boundaries.

This is a nice breakdown of Kerry vs. Bush on alot of key issues.
www.sandersresearch.com...

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by GanjaGoddess]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh damn..kerry is for the israeli wall??

Thats it....im n ot voting for either...they are one in the same...bush is for the wall aswell...he just has not used it for political gain yet..

I glad and saddened by this info...terrible..im very disapointed

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GanjaGoddess
As liberals and progressives, we need 4 more years of GWB more then we need a silent shift further to the right with JFK

You mean left.......
left= liberal
right = repub

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by GanjaGoddess
As liberals and progressives, we need 4 more years of GWB more then we need a silent shift further to the right with JFK

You mean left.......
left= liberal
right = repub

Umm.. no, I mean right. Kerry would shift us silently to the right.. which is more insidious to me then a rightleaning republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join