posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
This is what the experts agree a nuclear war would start.
* Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
* Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in
Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
* Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be
fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to
viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
* Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon
Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
* Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of
government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent
is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.
* Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
[edit on 26-6-2008 by alienstar]