It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama online birth certificate - A now confirmed fake

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
this thread was brought to you by Jexnet
Supplying Ignorance once again.

No. He's right.

One look at the 'race of father' tells ya ... it says the fathers race is 'african'. That is NOT a race. That would be the same as if my
certificate said my race was North American.

It's a fake.

So we are back to my original question ... WHERE IS HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Discussion on that is HERE

[edit on 6/26/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh, goodie! Another desperate lie about Obama!

From Israeli Insider, huh? The same people who insisted that Obama's brother Malik said Obama was a Muslim? Confirmed! They said. Only to find out that the Israeli Insider made it up! Malik never said such a thing.

The "Muslim Background" story was Just Another Fabrication

Moreover, nowhere in audio of the interview that ABC's Jake Tapper posted did Malik Obama assert that Obama "will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background."

Here is what Malik said:

Now, I can't go in terms of Israel and Kenya and America and so forth, but, you know, based on what else I've heard him say and what I know of him as an individual, I don't think, you know, Israel should worry too much, you know, about the connection. Because I am a Muslim myself, and I don't think that my being a Muslim has got anything to do with my brother being the president of the United States.

The Israeli Insider (the Obama-haters' "source" of choice) has since corrected their article.

In fact, in a Story from 2004, Malik clearly says that Barack Obama is a Christian.

Their paternal grandfather, Onyango Hussein Obama, was one of the first Muslim converts in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Malik said. However, not all of his descendants are Muslim, Malik added. Barack is Christian.

I guess the Israeli Insider doesn't like Obama so much and is making up stories about him. Ya think?

Digital Library Federation

Embossed seals --

Some documents have embossed seals, such as notarized documents, or wax seals that are an intrinsic legal aspect of the documents. Most scanners are designed with lighting to minimize the three dimensional aspects of the original documents being scanned, in order to emphasize the legibility of the text or writing. In most cases, embossed seals or the imprint on a wax seal will not be visible and/or legible in digital images from these scanners, and this raises questions about the authenticity of the digital representation of the documents.

As regards Hawaii issuing a digital copy... Who says they did? Why do you ASSUME that they sent Obama's campaign a digital copy? Maybe Obama has had this one since 2007 (when it was issued to him) and someone on his campaign scanned it for digital perusal. With a scanner designed to minimize the 3-dimentional aspects of the document, of course.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No. He's right.

As verified by... you?

One look at the 'race of father' tells ya ... it says the fathers race is 'african'. That is NOT a race.

What would you expect to see there? African/American? He was NOT American. Black? That's a color, but not necessarily a race.

The African Race (song Lyrics)
NYT The African Race in the US
Thomas Jefferson on the African Race
Student s push for new Race Option

Encyclopedia of Public Health

During earlier periods of the twentieth century, white media, publishers, and the scientific community largely refused to capitalize group designations such as Black, Colored, Negro, or African.

But you guys have a happy time with your silly little stories. It's really quite amusing.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not trying to get off topic here, but just wondering in anyone has disproven any of this Obama stuff. I dont know if any of it is true or not.

1. He was born from Muslim blood. (Which in Islam makes him automatically a Muslim)

2. He was educated in a school where as Muslim he was educated on Islam for a minimum of two hours weekly.

3. He had nothing to do with Christianity until he married his wife.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

campaignspot.nationalreview.com...
Forget the Birth Certificate.
I spoke to Ms. Okubo late Wednesday afternoon, and she said she had seen the version of Obama’s certificate of live birth posted on the sites. While her office cannot verify the information on a form without the permission of the certificate holder (Obama), she said "the form is exactly the same" and it has "all the components of a birth certificate" record issued by the state. In other words, she sees no reason to think the version posted on Obama's web site and Daily Kos is not genuine.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

I have sent you a PM with information and resources. Don't believe anyone (not even me) but official credible news and other sources. That's my advice. I have given you several neutral sites to look at. These stupid rumors get started (and perpetrated) by people repeating lies that they hear from highly biased origins simply because they don't want Obama to be president for some reason. Good luck in your search for the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think he should step down and let Hillary win this election.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
According to Janice Okubo, it is a real, valid document.

To verify we did have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said after we e-mailed her our copy.

Okubo said a copy of the birth certificate was requested this month, but she wouldn't specify by whom. But as we know from our attempts to get one in April, Hawaii law states that only family members can access such records.

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nordic_swede, BH, and a few others all bring up very good points (especially BH, omg nice find there
)

Its funny that jetx, once again, has posted garbage and ran.
I, for one, am against censorship, but after dealing with people like this, i understand why it exists.

Whats next?
Is "The Globe" going to publish an article that says "OBAMA IS A REPTILIAN SPACE INVADER - PROOF"

i guess we'll find out if jetx comes here and posts it, eh?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
As verified by... you?

oy.

What would you expect to see there? African/American? He was NOT American. Black? That's a color, but not necessarily a race.

Africa is a continent, not a race. It’s a continent full of DIFFERENT RACES.
Not just black people.

When I worked in corporate security and ran people's security clearances we had to know what was acceptable to put in the 'race' box for the government.

For example - caucasian/cacasoid would be for a white person. Not North American. Not Canadian. Not European. Only Caucasian or cacasoid was acceptable for the government. White eventually became acceptable.

In 1964 his father’s race would have been listed on US documents as NEGRO or NEGROID.

(unless there was a person working in Hawaii that was ignorant of how to do his job)
Generally US documents didn’t start using the terms ‘black’ or ‘african american’ until at least 1980.

The NEW documents have listed ‘white’ and also ‘black’ or ‘african-american’.

Just some FYI (different state, but still kinda interesting to the discussion) – look at California and their race choices. No continents are listed. Just races.

because they don't want Obama to be president for some reason.

Trying to insinuate that race thing again? Which race card are you using this time? this race card? or perhaps this other race card?

But you guys have a happy time with your silly little stories. It's really quite amusing.

But you have a happy time with your silly little shilling for Obama. It's really quite amusing.

yahoo listed this as resolved

Deny Ignorance. NO hope. NO change. NO unity.

Edited IMMEDIATELY for spelling error.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

omfg, i dont know how much longer my patience can hold with these people

when you fill out a form - use any form you want that asks for race

what are your options?

"african american" is a term used to describe a race
its no different than "caucasian" except that it doesnt describe THE race, just parts of the race in both instances

example

but you know what i find most hilarious about this patricia decosta birth certificate that is bieng praised at the missing link?

1.) You say african american is not considered a race
and i suppose caucasian hawaiian is? as her mothers race clearly indicates

Followed up by her fathers race as white

clearly, flyersfan, with all due respect, you have a distorted view of politically correct terms when it comes to "what race are you"

what is obama supposed to say his race his?

"human"?

please, dont get cliche'

when a child is born - if the father is not present, the mother can damn near put down anything she wants as the 'race' of the father. This happened to me when my wife and i got our marriage license. I could have said my father was 'irish' and they would not have known better.

Why?

Because i misspelled caucasian, and on my certificate, it was spelled exactly like i had typed it.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

When I worked in corporate security and ran people's security clearances we had to know what was acceptable to put in the 'race' box for the government.

And was this in Hawaii in 1961? I gave you 5 sources where people consider African a race.

Generally US documents didn’t start using the terms ‘black’ or ‘african american’ until at least 1980.

As I said, he's not African American.

Just some FYI (different state, but still kinda interesting to the discussion) – look at California and their race choices. No continents are listed. Just races.

Asia is a continent. Asian is on there.

Trying to insinuate that race thing again?

I'm not trying to insinuate anything. There are many reasons that people don't want Obama to be president. One of them is that he's black, one is that his name is "Hussein", one is that he's [supposedly] a Muslim, one is that they don't like his wife. ANY of these reasons, I would consider not politically correct. There are also people who don't agree with his positions or just don't like him. Don't be so sensitive about that. I've never accused anyone of being racist for not voting for Obama. I've spoken out against it, in fact.

yahoo listed this as resolved

Are you kidding me? Look at the "signature" of the first person to answer the question. Yahoo Answers? ANYONE can write ANYTHING in there. That means absolutely nothing.

The question of his birth certificate has been resolved.

The National Review

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

you answered that so well

i'd like to draw special attention to BH's wit where she points out "asia" is a continent and "asian" is a choice

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so liberating, every single time a myth gets debunked, but its even more enjoyable to set here and picture the expressed look on the face of the culprit

A tip to anyone who posts a reference piece for an issue like this. If your reference material calls anyone a racial slur - you probably shouldnt consider it to be "viable" information.

saying that "n-word"s suck doesnt really merit this guys credibility too much.

Who's making an issue out of Obama's skin color?
You are.

Another myth, OFFICIALLY debunked

my favorite part from This link that BH provided us?

They are talking to Ms. Okubo (the same woman referenced in this "israeliinsider" piece, and she says

The “embossed seal” in question is, she said, probably on the back of the document provided to Daily Kos, but not visible (as in another certificate posted on Israel Insider for contrast). She thinks the difference in visibility can be attributed to the pressure used when applying the seal.

priceless

antoher prime example of 'disinformation' techniques used by those in opposition.
I never cease to getting excited when these get debunked.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Obama Is As Phoney As A Three Dollar Bill And The Same Goes For His Birth Certificate . I Ask You , Why Would'nt He Make His REAL Birth Certificate Available To Anyone In Official Office To See ? Because He Is NOT A U.S. Citizen And Further more HE IS A PLANT ! Did Anybody Ever Hear Of Barak Obama Before This Election Cycle ? He Is A Nobody , He Was Some Obscure Little Man Who Had A seat In The Senate "HOW I DON"T KNOW " His Voting Record Is Blah . And All Of A Sudden This Guy Is The MESSIAH ? Or That's How His Supporters Perceive Him ! Everything About This Guy Is Suspect . He Constantly Flip Flops On His Background And He Suddenly Disavows And Does'nt Agree With His Anti America , Anti White Pastor That Was His Spiritual Advisor ? This Same Pastor Married Him And His Wife That Is As Anti American As Him , And Baptized His Children ? Come On People . I Would'nt Trust This Clown As Far As I Could Throw Him ! Look , Really Look At His Financial Backers . Follow The Money . He Is Not To Be Trusted At All ! SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND !

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SHADOW WALKER

LoL

"seek and ye shall find"

i got one for ya

"practice what ya preach"

If you had taken TWO seconds to look at obama's voting record you could not, legitimatly, say "blah" without being a liar.

If you say "follow the money"

rotflmao

you gota follow it for everyone invovled, and guess what? Leads back to the same types of people.
I'd like to quote a favorite movie of mine. See i quote movies alot, because its common culture, something we can all relate to

Ali: starring will smith (who plays the legendary boxer, FYI)

BELINDA
Don King talks black, lives white
and thinks green! Why you
defending him and "brother" Herbert?
(against me)

ALI
'Cause clean-cut Muslims parading
on the South Side of Chicago don't
get this done! I got to put
[white people] with connections and bad-
ass [black people] to it, too.

the moral of the story?

You gota do business with unsavory folk if you're going to get ahead in this world.

A person would be ignorant to think this isnt true
and furthermore

a person would be a fool to hold this one thing against obama, and fail to do the same for mccain.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you for the assistance! I will read up and learn!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
omfg, i dont know how much longer my patience can hold with these people

omfg, go back and read my post. Save yourself the heart attack. :shk:

You say african american is not considered a race

WRONG. I said AFRICAN is not a race. It is a continent.
It is a continent full of different races.
African-American is now used as a race on papers.
Negro or Negroid and black as well.
But African? That's not a race anymroe than N. American is.

please, dont get cliche'

please, try reading the post.

And was this in Hawaii in 1961?

I stated that Government documents would list race as 'negro' or 'negroid' in that time period. That was my experience working with the government in corporate security for security clearances.

I gave you 5 sources where people consider African a race.

And none of those 'sources' was the US government or the gov't of Hawaii circa 1961

As I said, he's not African American.

YOU SAID -

THAT is what I was responding to. Double OY.

The question of his birth certificate has been resolved.

Yes .. the answer is that it's missing.
The certificate of birth that's floating on the internet is a fake.
RESOLVED.

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
i'd like to draw special attention to BH's wit where she points out "asia" is a continent and "asian" is a choice

Read the links.
Asian-vietnamese
Asian-Korean
Asian- _______

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and tweedle-dum backs up tweedle-dee.
predictable.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

yes, you are exactly right. i HAVE an abstract of birth (which is a summarized Birth certificate) because a copy of the original apparently couldn't be sent from California to Texas.

even my abstract has the seat of california and is watermarked all over the place.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

wow, so you are going to argue semantics over this?

that is rediculous. appears to be means the same things as, most likely is.

what they are saying is that it LOOKS like a fake, and the person in charge of issuing birth certificates SAYS that they don't issue them electronically and that right there means it's FAKE.

holy crap you people just won't accpet the truth sometimes. if it looks like a duck, walks like one, and quacks like one... it's a duck.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

here we go again. we lack any REAL information in our argument so let's just say "oh whitey is holding us down" and that is all the explanation i need because if you are white, and think that a black man is being dishonest, or anything other than good for that matter, you are racist.

get the damn race out of this conversation it hasn't been brought up once, and people only use it when they can't stick to credible verifiable arguments.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The certificate of birth that's floating on the internet is a fake.

What exactly do you mean by "fake"? I have seen no proof that it's fake.

And where do you think the term "African/American" came from? An African who lives in America. Two continents. One race. If "African/American" is considered a race, can you not allow for the possibility that in 1961, in the progressive state of Hawaii, a woman requested that "African" be listed as the race of her baby's father? It's not like she was filling out a government form.

In fact, there's a lie (my mother told) on my birth certificate and that doesn't make it a "fake" or mean that it's invalid.

... and tweedle-dum backs up tweedle-dee.

Where IS your partner, jamie these days, by the way? Or is it just you and jetxnet now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join