It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama online birth certificate - A now confirmed fake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

At this time there are no circumstances in which the State of Hawaii Department of Health would issue a birth certification or certification of live birth only electronically." And, she added, "In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document.

says Janice Okubo, Director of Communications of the State of Hawaii Department of Health

So if he were registered as being born in Hawaii, Barack Obama -- because only he or another member of his immediate family could by law request a "Certification of Live Birth" -- must have a certified paper copy, with embossed stamp and seal, or he could request one. But what his campaign has put forward as genuine, according to the senior spokesman in the relevant department of the State of Hawaii, is not in fact a certified copy. It is not valid.

See this article and read from the top down. The aricle includes another birth certificate (a scanned copy of a geniune certificate) to show the comparison of authentic certs from Hawaii.

The State of Hawaii Department of Health Senior spokesman says the Obama cert is a Photoshopped fake.

Whereas the uncertified Obama document provides the date "filed by registrar", the certified DeCosta document provides the date "accepted by the registrar." The difference between filing an application for a Certification of Live Birth and having it accepted.

And why would Obama forge the cert?

the failure of the Obama campaign to do so, and its willingness instead to put up an invalid, uncertified image -- what now appears to be a crude forgery -- raises the dramatic question of why the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate might have to hide.

Until now, it has been thought that there might be some embarrassing information on the real certificate: was the candidate's name something other than Barack Hussein Obama II, as it is claimed? Was no father listed because of the uncertainty over Obama's paternity? Was his father's race listed as Arab, or Muslim, rather than African? These revelations might be embarrassing, and further undermine his credibility, but he could disavow and downplay their significance. Would revealing such embarrassment outweigh the far greater risks involved in perpetuating a palpable forgery, or passing off an uncertified official document as being certified?

There is one possibility, however, which alone might justify the risk that Obama and his campaign seems to be taking in putting forward the uncertified document image: Obama was not in fact born in Hawaii and may not be an American citizen at all, or at least not a "natural born citizen" as the Constitution defines the requirement for the nation's chief executive. Real original birth certificates, circa 1961, have all kinds of verifiable information that would confirm Obama's origins, or throw them into doubt should they be lacking.

On ATS we showed it was fake, this article uses the real deal to do the same (an authentic cert against the fake and verification from the State of Hawaii that it is a fake).

State of Hawaii has dashed those hopes by clarifying that a certified birth certificate must have an embossed seal and signature, features his claimed birth certificate image lack.

web.israelinsider.com...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
WOW so when are we going to hear about this on cnn or fox? so does this mean he cant be president???

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.israelinsider.com...

By the way, this document he's attempting to call a forged birth certificate is NOT a birth certificate at all. It's a "proof of birth," which is used by the state in the event that the original is lost or unavailable.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I doubt we'll hear about it on those stations.

It may come out into the general election front later.

It's pretty serious, the guy is an obvious con job, and not even a good one.

First the Seal modification (a crime by Law) and now the fake CoB (also a crime).

Rediculous. Thinking Americans should not accept this. It is insulting your intelligence.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majal
www.israelinsider.com...

By the way, this document he's attempting to call a forged birth certificate is NOT a birth certificate at all. It's a "proof of birth," which is used by the state in the event that the original is lost or unavailable.

It is a "Certificate of Live Birth" and must have the seal and signature in order to be valid. The Hawaii Department of Health does not issue these documents electronically; they are either issued in person or mailed.

If the document that the Obama campaign is claiming to be valid were, in fact, valid, it would have the seal and signature. This information, according to Israeli Insider, comes from Janice Okubo herself.
hawaii.gov...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Whats the most misleading part of this post?

The failure of the Obama campaign to do so, and its willingness instead to put up an invalid, uncertified image -- what now appears to be a crude forgery -- raises the dramatic question of why the presumptive Democratic presidential candidate might have to hide.
from the link jetx provided.

i want to put emphasis on "instead to put up an invalid, uncertified image"
it doesnt call it a forged or a fake.

jump forward

"what now appears to be a crude forgery"

appears.

oh - but they headline it with

It is now a certainty that the "birth certificate" claimed by the Barack Obama campaign as authentic is a photoshopped fake.

First its a certainty, now it only appears to be.

The only good thing about an article like this, is i believe it'll force the Obama campaign to reveal his real birth certificate to shut up this stupid smear once and for all.

Time will tell, and i assume we'll be hearing about this very soon.

one thing we can be sure of though

McCains Birth certificate sure raises some eyebrows

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Actually, you will find that Jexnet is and has been misleading in many of his anti-Obama posts. He is much like Fox News in only saying things in certain ways to push his own agenda.

If you're going to look for any anti-Obama stuff, look for a credible, unbiased source, something I would not quite call Jexnet.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
quite agreed. While i do not intend to flame jetx, one has to admit that he never takes a 'middle of the road' stance on anything. Once a smear gets debunked, he's off making another one
(still luv ya, jetx)

but still - on topic:

You know what i find most hilarious about THIS smear in particular?

Lets just say that this is a photoshop job. If it is, its a piss poor one. Obama would have to be STUPID to allow this one to go out, if he indeed faked it. He would also be stupid to think that nobody could catch onto it, with all the digital technery we have in this country.

So to insinuate that obama is faking his CoB is to insinuate that obama is a moron.

But - on the flip side

When obama is dispelling all 'other' myths and notions about him as a man/father/husband/politician

the VERY SAME PEOPLE respond to Obama's critisim of the conservative party by saying

He's really good at this, very sly. He's a clever devil he is.

So he's dumb when it benefits them
and "too smart for his own good" when it benefits them

All people are trying to do is throw smear after smear after smear, in hopes that one will stick.

Will this one stick? Who knows. it is POSSIBLE that he photoshoped a CoB, in which case, he needs to come forth with a "BC" and prove up. Ill give you that. But so far - nothing has PROVEN that this was a photoshop job.

A lack of a seal doesnt make it photoshopped. Don't you think the person who photoshopped it would have thought "hey - maybe i should put the seal in there"

i mean, my God, im not a tech expert at all, and in my experience with computers and photoshop, and government documents, if *I* was going to fake this document, even *I* would have thought to put the seal in there.

Get real.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
LOL,

I am not an Obama fan at all.
However.

I have 3 questions.

1. There is a Certificate used for comparison purposes on the site you are using as a source. When was that lady born?

2. When did Hawaii become a state?

3. What does it say on the upper left of the certificate?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I'm sorry but that was just wrong
the mccain birth certificate

cracked me up!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ObamaMomma]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi, spacedoubt.

The form is a recent form, last revised 11/01 according to the lower left. Clearly, it's not an original dating back to 1930 since it's computer generated, not typewritten.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObamaMomma
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I'm sorry but that was just wrong
the mccain birth certificate

cracked me up!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ObamaMomma]

Yeah I saw that too lol looks like something the founding fathers wrote on.

You can't tell what that thing is, or was

- Con

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I understand it's not an original. And is a standard form.
However, As a document it's misleading. She was not born in the State of Hawaii. A better comparison would be a Certificate of live birth for a person born after Statehood.

If we're going to do this, it needs to be very similar circumstances.
Then there is the matter of WHEN the document was requested.

There is a date stamp on the back of both.
For Obama, it's Jun -6th 2007
For the comparison certificate, it's Sep - 9th 2002

What do you think those dates are? I'm thinking they are the dates that the Certificates were requested?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think your clutching at straws here
'' israeli-insider ''

??

Why do we need israeli's to tell us something a simple phone call could do.

Now think about this,

A registered document in an American state handled by government departments..

Surely, SURELY, Mccain and his group by now would have looked into the specifics of Obama's birth certificate.

If there were any fakes or forgeries, Mccain would of found it by now, because he would of called up and gotten ORIGINALS!

Im starting to assume Jetxnet is multiple people on ATS, because its almost identicle the same tripe posted about Obama by a couple of people.

American society at its finest.

Use every stop possible when a blackman is running for power, no matter how evil and curropt the whiteman is.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
'' israeli-insider ''
Why do we need israeli's to tell us something a simple phone call could do.

You are correct, of course, and I sent an email to Janice Okubo about two hours ago asking if Israeli Insider's quotes were her words and if she agreed with their conclusions.

I hope she gets back to me, though it's evening there right now so it'll be at least 12 to 14 hours before she does... if she does.

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Tuning Spork

What do you think those dates are? I'm thinking they are the dates that the Certificates were requested?

I expect it's the date that it was printed up and issued.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Obvious..

It's so obvious this is written by a israeli.. just read this line..

"Was his father's race listed as Arab, or Muslim, rather than African?"

Since when are "Muslim" a race? It's a religion.. not a race! So the credibility of this guy who have written this isn't the best.. not at least as I see it.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Maybe craigslist? There must be someone out there with a genuine Hawaiian birth certificate, ordered at the same general time (say within a month before or after), who would be willing to share for the good of the nation

At this point, there isn't enough info to make an absolute determination of its validity either way, but there are enough discrepancies to raise suspicions. The actual paper certificate used to produce the electronic copies needs to be examined for any definitive conclusion.

It's hard to believe that Obama would try to forge and/or falsify such an important document. Then again, it's equally hard to believe that Obama would allow the document to be Photoshopped and open the door to such allegations; but from what I've read, it was definitely Photoshopped, as determined by some kind of electronic signature. (Sorry - computers are not my thing!)

Even if Obama was born in Kenya, this probably wasn't necessary. The Senate passed legislation just for McCain due to similar concerns about his birth in Panama, so they could - and no doubt would - do the same for Obama. Granted, both of McCain's parents were natural born U.S. citizens, as opposed to Obama's father being a foreign citizen. But that's true whether Obama was born in Hawaii or Kenya.

It's very disturbing (to me at least) that this is still an issue, and virtually ignored at the mainstream level. Or that it even could be an issue. Has no one physically examined his birth documents and verified his eligibility to be President, who can give us a thumbs up for Obama? Something so simple to verify or refute should not be such an issue. Nor should it be allowed to be exploited late in the campaign (maybe as the Republicans' October surprise, or by disgruntled Hillary supporters in August).

If the certificate is bona fide, then it's a grave disservice to Obama. If the certificate is a fake, then it's a grave disservice to Americans.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure how much I trust the original article, but if the image the the Ombama certificate is what is really being supplied by his campaign, he's trying to hide something. To me it doesn't look like a scan of an original at all, it looks totally photoshopped. So why bother to shop in a date that's supposedly stamped on the back of the document. Something doesn't add up.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by yadboy]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
this thread was brought to you by Jexnet

Supplying Ignorance once again.

Thread by thread, posting non supported ridiculous claims, you'd almost start to believe he's getting payed to post this, because, lets face it, why would someone post more then 15 thread that have 1 goal: to discredit Obama. Don't people have better things to do with their time?

I for one am appalled and disgusted by the constant blatant attempts at character assassination of Obama. All driven by fear....

Not one of his threads have any factual proof that can be checked, so in the end it's all one big smear tactic, and it's going to have the reverse effect, the sillier the things posted , the more people will realise that their making stuff up just to try and discredit Obama...

It's pathetic, and i cannot understand that it's tolerated on a site
of which hte motto is "Deny Ignorance...."

yeah right...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join