It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rael: No DNA test for baby Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

SHERBROOKE, Quebec (CNN) -- A company founded by members of a sect that believes mankind was created by extraterrestrials says what it calls the first human clone will not undergo testing to verify her genetic makeup.

I knew they were full of it... :-\

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
yep its a fake why wouldn;t they let ppl test it???

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Actually, this senario seems more realistic. I would tell the media, "UP YOURS!" if they wanted to test my baby just to satisfy their curiosity. From a scientist point of view, "when" the information is released is less important than "having" the information for yourself. From a parent perspective, they could be realistic about a court trying to take the baby. In reality, they are probably fakers. Doesn't it seem stupid that they would put themselves all over the news, only to NOT have anything happen. That could seriously hurt their group and its efforts. It would seem that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well it's obvious it was a hoax if they didn't allow any testing. Or maybe, there are severe birth defects, which they don't want to be known.

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think it's a hoax too. I heard the Dutch raelian representative on the news today, who said that he doesn't even have contact with the 'parents' of the second baby clone...

join