It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back-Engineering the Tesla Crop Circle, the ultimate free energy device

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

I'm the opposite of paranoid despite the stories of lethal suppression.

Patents start around 10k including attorney fees and can take up to 2 years to get filed, processed and granted.

Time isn't my concern, but I have no money for decent food or an apartment much less prototyping and patenting...

I'm opposed to the patent process anyway, don't care about money or protecting my IP, at least with this invention.

I've sought peer review from academia so many times...and I always get *snip*on because I'm a drop-out or I have surpassed the professor in a particular field - I've audited a course at Cornell and the class was told to "not use your imaginations", academia can suck my balls.

Check out this for a brief on negative resistance:

www.cheniere.org...

The reference to Tesla's and my obsession with three has to do with his OCD and my GUT. He did enough crazy stuff and made enough crazy claims to tarnish his reputation in the eyes of the establishment, I should know I claim to be the reincarnation of Tesla, as well as Kalki...Fing up my own trip is my specialty. The reputation is earned and welcome, I'm a servant of the truth even if I have to be a slave to my own BS...

If you don't subscribe to aether theory, negative resistance, lightning, or scroll waves then none of this is valid...

Thanks for your doubt.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

You could get your device tested by these guys:

www.earthtech.org...

They test "free energy" and alternative energy devices all the time, and most sceptics respect their judgement.

[edit on 26/6/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

I doubt they will be interested in an idea, I imagine you have to go to them with a prototype.

But I will email them a link to this thread and see if their peer review sees any potential in my invention.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
wow, I haven't been in a forum for a while, at least with any frequency, there's alot of rules here, for a reason I spose...

Ye moderators have a monumental task, my dad was a cop, so I'll try to respect the rules.

I can't swear, can't C+P my blogs, can't link to my blogs, no external images...rules.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I rewrote my earlier post. It's on the first page. Go back and take a look. Zero Point Energy, for now (more than one form?) would be the extraction of an electrical current from a preexisting magnetic field(not electromagnetic). The zero point would be th magnetic field itself which would remain undiminished. Huh? Anyhow, my bots are smarter than your bots!!!
Take care--------------PC

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Hi,

I found your information quite interesting and deep!

Another 'artistic' innovator I found to be interesting is Marko Rodin.

Have you seen his toroidal coil based on vortex mathematics??

Here is his YouTube Site: www.youtube.com...

Maybe his thoughts and ideas will give you some inspiration regarding various designs.

Best wishes and let me know what you learn from Marko's ideas.

~Twisted Pair~

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by arnold_vosloo
Did you write this orignally for the website ZP Energy on 17th september 2006 and again on the website overunity on the 30th November 2007???????

was going to post that, read this on the overunity site last night, which is kinda spooky

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah. Swearing isn't an issue for me since I don't swear, but I like the fact that it's restricted, since if it wasn't, you know newcomers would be abusing it to high-heaven. Also, try to take note you can't circumvent the censors either, so you should probably edit that one word at the top of this page. Also, I thought that putting images in a post was okay as long as they were thumbnailed to a certain degree, but I'm not sure if that's the rules in this forum. Finally, if you C+P something from a post you made a while back on a blog, you should have probably said so from the beginning, and if it was from there, you only needed to C+P as small portion into the first post, provide the link, and let users read the rest there (that's the rules in the Breaking News Forum, anyway).

Now that you've put the ideas out there, what do you plan on doing next? Do you plan on actually putting one of these together for testing eventually?

[edit on 6/26/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

If you have a wheel mouse...hold the Ctrl key and usually you can control the screen size by wheeling it in or out...good luck
Whitecat

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This thread represents a couple of first for me.

This is the first time I was so intrigued read something that I had no comprehension of. This is also the first time that after reading something that was incomprehensible to me I believed that the poster knew what he was talking about. Good luck with your work!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I speak like a dragon, a sword comes out of my mouth...profanity serves the purpose of emoting the profane, its a shame I can't fully express myself here, oh wait what are those silly faces to the right? Those will have to do!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
harvib, twisted,

Thank you for the positive comments, not used to that!

Anything involving vortices - I'm there!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Twisted Pair

I just watched the first minute of Marks 1st video, i can tell already that we came from the same mold.

I'm a tad less hairy! lol...

I've another thread about my mass engine in govt projects forum that deals with quantum phase-shifting via singularity, this is the means by which some alien craft attain masslessness and teleportation, its also experimental proof for several theories, especially George Chapline's quantum "blackhole".

The vortex - its important.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'm always fascinated with his stuff.

When I was a kid I used to dream of free energy devices, had a few ideas but the major ones involved motion, magnets and DELAYING output voltage using some sort of a delay circuit / capacitor thingy and resembled the timing mechanism of an old auto engine distributor/rotor/points and worked much the same way. Oh the dreams of a sophomore!

Another was, if you looked from the top down, a perfect equilateral triangle with another triangle in each point. Sort of like shading in the triangle at the points but each shaded region was a separate triangular pole made of either gold, silver and some other element, maybe iron, bronze, copper or platinum? Anyways the three points went to one wire lead.
In the center was a triangular pole connected to another lead but the pole was inverted so that each face pointed at a pole perfectly and contained the 3 above elements one per side. Can't remember if it was moving or not but I think it was extracting energy from the ether. Maybe it was a tripolar config... Dunno...

I attempted to create a device too and found out I simply created an alternator/motor depending on the application. Though the levitation was cool!

The dreams stopped after I lost my virginity! LOL! Seriously... The mad scientist dreams became erotic in nature immediately! 15 years later the dreams seem to fade in and the erotic ones fade out.

The moral of the story... Don't do it for the chicks! Stay celibate until the plans are out in the open all over the place and being explored and exploited by others. Free energy should NOT be patentable, just trademark the name of the device if you have to. Then let the champaign flow and the girls in the dorm!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I happen to voluntarily fade from satiating one head to the other as the energy oscillates...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
OK, this is seriously eft
right here ya'll...

Maybe I'm jinxing it, but maybe I'm infecting the fields too, which accounts for the synchronicity...

Last night I spent an hour looking at Tesla Roadster videos on youtube
trying to find one that would convince a mechanic friend to do a conversion to an electric car using an old pick-up truck or something...I seriously fantasized about sitting in one and pulling some Gs, flying by the local rednecks with there stinky noisy beasts they are always messing with and cursing at...I almost drooled, I focused like THE SECRET suggests, law of attraction and whatnot...

I got an email this morning from a software guy who works for Tesla Motors, he came across my screen name tesla2 at a website we both happen to be members of.

With a rare degree of humility in a skeptic, he asked to know what in the realm of FE I was working on.

He's got a BS in physics, so maybe just maybe he will see the validity of my claims for the AIR, both versions even, and then maybe...he could convince the folks at TM to invest the few thousand it will take to answer the question, "will it work"?

You don't know until you try; I've never actually gotten to the point of prototyping something for real, so my confidence, like Tesla's is based on eidetic imagery...I could be delusional, but it works in my mind.

I emphasized that as far as R+D goes, as far as alt energy goes, the AIR may be based on "exotic" or even occult physics, but the materials cost like, $200 max - its a low risk, high reward endeavor, I just lack tools, facillities and expertise in basic electronics, all of which Tesla Motors has...

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
have you checked out this site?
www.cropcircleship.com

i don't think patenting this is a good idea.

how can you patent something who's blueprints are in a corp circle in images all over the internet who nobody "owns" the actual rights to (the design of the crop design) ...

if there are technological concepts visualized in the crops.. then i thin kit's a good idea that humanity as one works together to fund through non profit.. or donation-only type organizations to develop the technology...

screw patents.. it will just start another millenia of controlled technology that only certain people own and don't share.. sure the initial purveyors of it would have their mind in the right direction....

but eventually.. someone will grab that control.. and pervert it.

best if it's kept OPEN SOURCE and in the CREATIVE COMMONS.

good luck with what you're doing man.

if crop glyphs inspire you, to create something great.. go ahead... nevermind the naysayers in their mental cages.

-

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yeah, I've been in touch with those folks, they take the designs a little too literally in my opinion. Fundamentally we have the same idea about the geometry, pumping a sphere with some MHD working fluid in it to create field effects like AG.

love the name "prevenge" btw.

Crop Formations to me are the end all be all example of how a skeptic can be WAY more delusional than proponents of the paranormal.

Sure, in the early days when they were nothing but circles you could sort of argue the man made side, disregarding swirl and microwave effects...but in the past ten years the majority of designs are so huge and intricate, you'd have to be retarded to argue that humans did that over night...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hey guys, I found this site while searching for a pic of an inparticular crop circle on google images that was supposedly a kind of schematic for a free energy device - but it isnt the one that uz are talking about, oddly enough i cant find it again, it seems to have dissappeared to me.
The basic design was one with rotating magnets. Anyone got any idea what im talking about?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That is too weird.. with the Crtl wheel zoom.
The browser size stays the same... weee

So Tesla motors knows more about Tesla than just a car maker with the
name of Tesla attached.

Just when the forces of evil want to end the importance of Tesla and
his science.

I would think beams were as the root of crop circle formation except
when asked of a government agent.

Also cattle mutilations: beam tested on animals (when crops were not
available.. heh heh), when dead cow seen on ground its picked up and
autopsied and dumped back in the field.
Say, wouldn't that crop suffer cell damage.

ED: "...wait for Li-ion batteries ...", someone clue him in, you
can make electricity from Lithium compounds as Dr Moray did.
So called free energy cause your nearby Edison plant didn't
generate it for you. An now one buys the idea, sorry but units
are being sole overseas.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

<< 1    3 >>

join