It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING UFO sighting over Philly (6/24)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Last night, any doubts I had concerning the existence of UFO's were erased. Around midnight last night, I was getting ready to go to bed when I noticed a large, yellowish white orb over the houses a couple of blocks away. I watched it for about two minutes, not knowing what it could be. Next, the orb dimmed dramatically and was barely visible. It began to move west until it disappeared.

Then, about two minutes later, the large orb appeared again, this time farther west. The orb was now slowly moving toward my house. It was at this point that I went for my camera. When I got back to my window, the orb was no longer an orb. It was a large, delta shaped craft, moving silently over my house. It had a shape that was similar to the one described in Pheonix in 1997. I managed to take one crappy pic of the craft, which I need to get developed. If I had been outside, I would of had the ufo picture (or film) of the decade, so I apoligize. I could kick myself

Anyway, SOMEONE else had to have seen this. There is nothing on the news about a mass UFO sighting on the news or internet. If there are any witnesses here, please speak!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
BTW, I'm keeping watch for a while tonight, so if I see something again, I will get the picture(s).

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When it flew over your house was it similar to the black triangle, but longer like one of those empire destroyers in star wars, but with a flat nose?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

top topics

join