It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flying human? (scarey vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
news article with video

www.thesun.co.uk...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
SENSATIONAL sightings of a flying HUMAN above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert. A "paranormal expert"
I am glad they put that at the very beginning of the article so I didn't have to waste my time reading it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
SENSATIONAL sightings of a flying HUMAN above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert. A "paranormal expert"
I am glad they put that at the very beginning of the article so I didn't have to waste my time reading it.

coming from mexico, it might be some "translation" problem, or for lack of better word. What word would u use lecter? any "mystery" expert might not satisfy you, "avatar expert."

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i think this has been proved a hoax a long time ago. I seen this vid many times. Kind of skunk works me thinks.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Try the search function, you'll see this was covered a while ago.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It might not be a translation issue, a "paranormal expert" would want to validate this as genuine just as much a "medium" would declare your house haunted or a priest would declare you "possessed". This would have to be verified by a scientific process not by someone that makes money off of gullible people.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
flying humans have you compltly lost you bloddy marbles you are actualy refering to the lost children of altlantis or angels as they are comenly none

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabal kahad
flying humans have you compltly lost you bloddy marbles you are actualy refering to the lost children of altlantis or angels as they are comenly none

Welcome Jabal.

Any chance you could explain what this means exactly?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Originally posted by jabal kahad

Welcome Jabal.

Any chance you could explain what this means exactly?

Oh I see you've been banned already. Never mind it's school in the morning anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This was covered I'm pretty sure in a previous post. First off if you haven't seen the video their is a video to it, not just this picture. Supposedly you only see a part of it and in the real length video it shows the flying human/witch thing was merely balloons etc. and the people laugh in background. Not 100% sure, just what I heard.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
yeah i just find it crazy, scarey, i didn't even look if it's legit. reminded me of these "flying, half bodied demons in bat wings pictures" from malaysia or philippines, i forgot.

they are called "ASSWANGS" lol i didn't even made that one up.
them suppose to eat your liver or something with their long tongue.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You might want to check out this video

flying alien humanoid mystery solved

es.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
oh my god!!! What is up with the amount of reposts these days???

This site is falling apart... I seriously can't be bothered to look at anything but the breaking news section anymore.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here you have your witch?

Hmmzzzzz

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey give the OP a break..not everyone is up on this site everyday to keep track of the topics discussed and it can get difficult to dig stuff up as thread tittles or headlines can be very different. I am guilty of reposting even when I have searched thoroughly for various titles.

We might have members or anonymous posters who might be viewing it for the first time.

This is a pic of a prototype displaying innovative propulsion for the military, there is a video of it also.

EDIT: Typo

[edit on 30-6-2008 by prionace glauca]

new topics

top topics

join