It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You own a mobile phone? You should be ashamed of yourself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
LOL hey OP I see where you are going and I dont want to be chipped. Unfortunately I am married to 2 cellphones....my personal and my business and a business laptop with an aircard for internet access.

So I have come to the conclusion that you have offered no solutions for my problem and the many others who have the same problem I have. Until you do find us a solution can u in meantime lend me some of your pigeons to assist me in sending messages for the sakes of conducting business and keeping up with my personal life?

Thanks in advance....

[edit on 25-6-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

I agree that we are probably closer to chipped but your argument could apply to those who used smoke signals as communication as well.
There are always ways to abuse systems of comfort and that should remind us to be always vigilant.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yes I do, and I'm glad I could help you get freaked out by the government. I'll keep using it and keep convincing people to buy them... though most people I know already use them.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yeah i have a mobile phone but only because the telco i work for gave me one that i never even see the bill for

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
why the hell would i be ashamed of myself when i use it all the time and the cell phone is so useful if microchipping was this useful i'd use it too.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
And how is posting a rant about it on an online forum supposed to help the situation?

By raising awareness.

I own a mobile phone and credit card, and unfortunately agree with what the OP says.

I don't really feel ashamed by it, but maybe I should...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, i kinda need my cell phone..

If i didn't have it, how should i get in contact with my weed supplier?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have a mobile phone and know what it can do so if i ever get into my stupid skull to do anything illigal i'll just give my mobile to someone else that will go to a totally different location and i have some digital 'evidence' that i wasn't at the place i really was. It's a double edged sword and you can use it against the people that try and monitor you. If i ever get a RFID chip in my body i'll look for a way to disable it or get it out of me and put it on my key-chain so i can do the same thing.

Every thing they try to impose on us can be circumvented in a way, we are smarter than them even if 'they' don't realize it in their elitist bubble. Nobody can micromanage anyones life when there are to many of us running around and even when we get shrunken down to 500 million it is possible to get out of it if they do not have a guard on you 24/7.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It is possible to live without a cell phone.
I only say that as many people now act as if a cell phone popped out with them when they were born as an attachment to their hand.

The funniest are the guys with 2 cellphones - the work and the home - plus the land line in their office and home, etc.

I remember at my old work place I was able to get by without a work cell phone or a personal cell phone. (I was in management by the way.)

People were like, "man this phone, they call me in the middle of a wedding."
It gets me all the time when I hear these kind of remarks - its called "turn the darn thing off". I think the cell phone is an ego tool. The ego lives mostly off of complaining and that is one thing I see with people with cell phones.

"Man, let me check the email...look at all this...man all these voice messages...man they call me at home, etc."

My rule.
At home - work can not reach me.
I mean there is a means, its called email - and it may or may not be checked.
Sound impossible? Well many working around me thought so - but its state of mind and what you want. People only 'bug' you because you tether yourself to them.

Other rule.
You want to chat with me than lets set up a time - or do it via v.o.i.p. (skype, etc.)
I mean, i already pay for an internet connection...why not use it to the max capability...you even can have a skype in number and ditch your landline.

Who needs to have someone call them on the go?
Honestly - "an emergency".

Makes me wonder how human beings got along before the cell phone...all of these "emergencies" we must tend to.
Perhaps we have lost some organization skills along with common sense.

Look, Im not bashing you for having a cell phone.
Its your choice. My point is the amazement that people feel like they must live with it.
But am I being fair? Probably not. I am as attached to the internet as people are with their t.v.s and cell phones it would seem.

As for it not being healthy for you - there is something to be said about your electrical brain being so close to a device like that. I have yet to convert to any wireless means of anything. There is enough electricity as it is around. Time to get grounded in some good ol' mother nature before we evolve into static balls of electricity.

Now looking at my mother-in-law, who uses her cell day and night I will say there might be something to the warnings you hear. No seriously...she is getting some erratic type of behavior... perhaps it was already there and this is enhancing it. But then again she is not in a controlled research environment where a link can be made...though it is interesting none-the-less.

You know, interestingly enough - people say, "Im not affected".
But if your brain is being scrambled (and forgive me for using that term), would you even know or notice a difference in your actions? If you did then it wouldnt be "scrambled" would it?

Again - err on the side of caution.
I remember years ago, (in the short time that I had a cell phone), with my cell phone I would always get this weird 'fuzzy' 'numb' feeling after using the phone. (The ear that had the phone against it.)
A co-workder, who was a director at my former work place, had the exact same feeling.
He came up one day to me and my boss and told us the experience kind of concerned.

Well, my boss joked about it and so he tried to laugh it off and he never mentioned it again. Talk about peer pressure and fitting in.
If it was bothering him, he would have done good like myself to ditch the phone.

Again, it probably does not affect all the same - obviously my boss had not experienced any numbness that he and I described.

Either way - it would be interesting to see how the electrical brain does cope (or tries to) in regards to wireless.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 26-6-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
Everyone who has bought a mobile phone has brought the world closer to mass microchipping and monitoring. Mobile phones gave the governments the chance to test run the GPS monitoring of individuals.

And everyone who thought credit cards were a great idea needs their head testing.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS BY DEGREES.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Look on the bright side. In the next 10 years the affects of mobile phone usage will become apparent. For those folks having had a microwave transmitter a couple of centimeters from their brain for several years will be so damaged that they will die. So the only folks left will be unchipped

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Makoto

good for u ,sign away all ur freedoms then mate, thats crazy talk,i see ur point in that u can prove ur inocents but u really think thats the only time they will be monitoring you? well each to their own.
peace

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I have 3 cellphones. I guess I should be ashamed X3.
Actually 1 is broken and another has been decommissioned so that just leaves one working phone. The beauty of this smartphone is that I can turn the phone off independently from the rest of the device, which is great cause I can take pics and videos knowing that I won't be interrupted by pesky phone calls. As we all know, there's nothing worse then trying to get a decent picture of that UFO while someone is calling

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Makoto

Even though I commend your attitude/approach towards chipping, I'm of the oppinion that this would change if you ever found yourself in a situation where you didn't want to be trackable, where you did in fact want to hide your comings & goings, where you did want to be secretive.

I know you might say a situation like that would never happen to you but thats just foolish as no one can predict the future, and even the nicest law abiding citizens can find themselves in trouble.

People should respect their own privacy and guard it, if the person being tracked has commited a crime and their being tracked by the law enforcement agencies then I do not have a problem, however what does bother me is the potential for this technology to be abused.

You don't say anything over the phone that you wouldn't mind anyone listening to? So, if your whispering sweet nothings on the phone to your lover you wouldn't mind someone listening to you? Just an example.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"Who needs to have someone call them on the go?
Honestly - "an emergency".
Makes me wonder how human beings got along before the cell phone...all of these "emergencies" we must tend to.
Perhaps we have lost some organization skills along with common sense."

I find this very true!

It seems as humans get "addicted", in a way, to all the new material, technology, way of thinking etc etc. that we forget who we were/are in the first place.
We forget how to think independently and make a smart decision without the help of others - which is why, i think, the cellphone amongst else, has become so popular. That, and the feeling that you dont want "to be alone". That one most always stay in touch with others in order to feel good about oneself.

But why are we (why am I) thinking like this?
I, for one, blame capitalism.

Maybe i'm wrong, but i have had this discussion several times in elementrary school, bording school and high-school. And everytime we talked about it, the majority would always say "I'm not addicted to my cellphone", but what the #, you stille have a huge cellphone bill every month!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Damn brother you need a VACATION. Hell I own 2 cell phones....6 if you count the family ones. I have no chip in my head yet.....just on my shoulder

You think like the Unibomber........that is scary dude.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Whenever the chipping starts, I am moving my practice to the U.S.

I can't wait to get those Government subsidies, I'll probably end up making a few hundred dollars per head - and I'll chip thousands if I can.

Heck, I'll even start lobbying whatever municipality I end up in to allow for my nurses to do the chipping. Can you say "New Mercedes"?

Don't worry kid, chips aren't so bad

The best part is that I already know they cause cell damage! Maybe even cancer! Oh well, I didn't invent them and it's not my problem!

You lot will be paying me a fortune to have the damn things removed, especially when you start to get sick!!

They also affect certain medical devices, so we'll be renting you a lead armband when you have to go to the hospital..

We will be making vast sums of money off of you, both coming and going

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i love these people who buy into the whole paranoia trend of, "mobile phones they can track your whereabouts NWO!!!" yes they can track you if they really want to. The police can do it but it takes time, permission and help from techs who trawl data for them. If you thought that you were someone that needed to hide from this "threat" of the NWO you can just not own a phone at all, problem solved. as for chipping under the skin, it will never happen. You underestimate people can you imagine what the rest of the world would say if america said ok were going to do this chipping under the skin thing. I think that yes alot of people are sheep and dont think but there is a limit to where people will go before they start to question wtf is going on.

xul

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
YES, I'm deeply ashamed of myself.. but not for owning a mobile phone, they have that ON/OFF switch, you know?

....it's those damn "Robocops with dicks" action figure collection I bought as a kid ...yes, all 33 of them... and it wasn't until recently that I finnaly realised that there is something wrong, evil and sinister behind this stuff... I mean... why would a robot need one of those - hugely erected - things anyway?
After some deep meditation and careful and scientific observations I made I finnaly realised...... those things look just like some sort of evil NWO antenass triangulating my every move i make in my appartment.

P.S.: Oh, there is a bright side in all of this - at least i didn't use my credit card(s) for buying this stuff.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by xul]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i agree with this , i think they do do microchipping as does everybody else that i know

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinebyte
i love these people who buy into the whole paranoia trend of, "mobile phones they can track your whereabouts NWO!!!" yes they can track you if they really want to. The police can do it but it takes time, permission and help from techs who trawl data for them.

Ok, MAYBE it is the case now that they need permission from courts and the whole thing but it doesn't need to stay that way and i doubt it will. the whole technical part can be easily automated so that they just pop up a program and insert the number that they want traced and viola there is the little dot on the map and no problem. It's not that hard. But anyway, my last post still stands so they can do whatever they want but they will always be behind the facts and nothing they can do about it. Whoever the 'they' are ofcourse.

as for chipping under the skin, it will never happen. You underestimate people can you imagine what the rest of the world would say if america said ok were going to do this chipping under the skin thing. I think that yes alot of people are sheep and dont think but there is a limit to where people will go before they start to question wtf is going on.

True, but do not underestimate the power of marketing. They will package it in a way that you can go to the shop and bypass the cassregister and it will be automatically taken of your bank-account, if you are in a accident or whatever you will go to the hospital and they know your allergies and insurance immediatly, there will be a discount for whatever, you can buy a gadget or system for your house so when you approach the door it will unlock for you and the lights will go on when you enter a room, the car will start only when you have your chip in it etc etc et. People will fall for it and enjoy it ( makes sense ofcourse ) but all that stuff can be done without implanting the bugger under your skin but it will be populair within a year of implementing it.

After a while 50 - 70% is voluntarily implanted and then they will make it mandetory if you want to get something from the goverment or buy anything in a shop. The relative few that always resisted it will get one because of peer pressure and the rest will fall outside of society or be forced and nobody will be able to do anything about it.

(Yeah, this is all a brainfart but it has been done in the past (marketing) and it works like a charm. )

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join