It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pursued by military Chinook helicopter in Washington USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

I have no intention of getting into a debate with you, you are one of the most arrogant and obnoxious people on these boards.

You have arrogantly and presumptiously decided my opinion for me, telling me what I am going to think and what I would be happy with.

You're opinions about these pictures are yours, personally, I think they are crap but that's OK, you think my opinion is crap and that's fine too but that you would be so presumtuous about my personality and character without knowing anything of me, most probably never having seen one of my posts before this one, well, that really tells me all I need to know about whether or not I would like to take the time to enter into a discussion with you about this.

All you have done is get upset at people who don't agree with you and post obnoxious, childish, ignorant and passive aggressive posts.

I would happily debate my points with you and I would have paid good attention to yours but unfortunately now, we are in a position where any default respect I would have for a stranger has gone.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"UFO"? I doubt it....first of all why would a relatively slow and unarmed transport helicopter be chasing a UFO? Second, the "UFO" is blurry (of course) and could be ANYTHING ranging from a fast moving jet to a large bird to a smudge on the lens. There's no way of telling how far away the object in question is from the camera without knowing exactly what it is and what it's dimensions are. Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
isn't that kinda like taking a knife to a gun fight?

Chopper verses UFO.. seems like they would break out at least a jet if they were going to chase something at high speeds

I was about to say the same thing, especially a Chinook, that's a transport chopper, what could it possibly do? Nothing.

<< 1  2   >>

join