It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush and the final ani-christ system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think he is the anti-christ. I think he's one of the anti-christs in a anti-christ system that's made up of different world leaders.

I think Bush is helping to set-up things for the final one. The last one will be the worst.

I have thought George Bush was an anti-christ right after he first got elected.

I always saw him as the rider on the white horse in Revelation.

Lately, I'm wondering if Bush fits all the spirits of the four horsemen.

White Horse - Conquer - He conquered Iraq.

Red Horse - Taking peace from the earth - The world is tense and ready for the next war or terrorist attack.

Black Horse - Economic troubles - You can see this happening and it's a threat to the world economy.

Pale Horse - Death - Soldiers dying in Iraq, people dying in the terrorist attacks, people dying in large numbers in natural disasters.

It seems to me that Bush actually fits each of these descriptions.

I don't think we have had a President before in a position that fits all four descriptions at once.

I think he's setting up the final beast system.

The next one could be the last anti-christ. It could be a President of the United States, Pope, President of the E.U., Secretary General of the U.N. or someone else. I do think he will come to power after Bush leaves office (if Bush leaves office).

I remember Shimon Peres saying that Jerusalem should be where the U.N. is located and Jerusalem should be the capital of the world and the Secretary General would be Mayor of the world.

Peres Raises 'World Capital' Solution for Jerusalem

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - 2003- Shimon Peres, the head of Israel's opposition Labor Party, has suggested resolving Israeli-Palestinian conflict over Jerusalem by putting its holy sites under U.N. stewardship, a spokesman said Tuesday. His plan calls for declaring a holy area of sites sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims in Jerusalem's old walled city as a "world capital," with the U.N. Secretary-General serving as mayor, Peres' spokesman Yoram Dori told Reuters.

If a war breaks out between Israel and Iran, this will be the perfect reason to move the U.N. to Jerusalem and make it the capital of the world.

If it's the capital of the world then Jews and Arabs will not have to fight over it anymore because it's the capital of the world.

The U.N. could be the final beast government and the Secretary General of the U.N. the final beast king.

After a war, this will sound very reasonable.

It's has always been something about Shimon Peres that bugs me and when he said this, red flags went up.

I think the Bible pounts to this in Revelation chapter 11.

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Bush could also fit the description of the little horn in Daniel.

It says the little horn will subdue 3 kings.

The leader of the Taliban is out in Afghanistan.

Saddam is out in Iraq.

Will Iran be the third?

There's talks of either attacking Iran or Bush giving a wink and a nod to Israel to go after Iran.

The Bible says the little horn talks boasfully.

Everyone talks about how Bush is a strong advocate for war. He's not the greatest on other issues but when it comes to war he's very forceful.

I think a disaster is coming soon.

Either a terrorist attack worse than 9/11 or a natural disaster. I think the sixth seal is about to be opened .

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This could be a terrorist attack or something like the LHC at CERN.

Bush is a key player in the end times and I have felt this since 2001.

He's setting up the system that the final beast will preside over.

I don't think there's one anti-christ but there's an antichrist system that produces these beast kings. I think the final one will be the worst one.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
S&F for ya! Yes, I was living with my pastor's family and was in the living room of my pastors house watching GW(the first) NWO speech. As soon as he said that NWO word, I quickly snapped a look at my pastor with my jaw dropped open. He looked and me and said.. no, I think he said... new world system...I argued with him a bit, but we both listened to the rest of the announcement. We were both silent for 20mins after that. Never said a word to each other, looked at each other on and off, and then I went to bed.

Yes, I believe it also, I believe that there's a anti-Christ system which eventually produce the real one. Personally, I've always wounded. since 9/11, that Babylon was the US which has 'laid with a great many world leaders. "the great city has fallen and ruined" .. I believe that this is a financial collapse.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
S&F for ya! Yes, I was living with my pastor's family and was in the living room of my pastors house watching GW(the first) NWO speech. As soon as he said that NWO word, I quickly snapped a look at my pastor with my jaw dropped open. He looked and me and said.. no, I think he said... new world system...I argued with him a bit, but we both listened to the rest of the announcement. We were both silent for 20mins after that. Never said a word to each other, looked at each other on and off, and then I went to bed.

Yes, I believe it also, I believe that there's a anti-Christ system which eventually produce the real one. Personally, I've always wounded. since 9/11, that Babylon was the US which has 'laid with a great many world leaders. "the great city has fallen and ruined" .. I believe that this is a financial collapse.

Exactly,

In Revelation 13 it tells you it's talking about a system.

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

It then says:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The system is made up of 7 heads and 10 horns with 10 crowns. It then says 1 of the 7 heads was wounded.

So we have a system with different world leaders.

I think the 7 heads of blasphemy could denote a religious authority. This could be a Pope or a King.

The 10 horns with 10 crowns represent a civil authority.

new topics

top topics

join