It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior member of Illuminati breaks silence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You guys do know that this site is promoting Dan Brown's next novel
"The Secret of the Solomon Key" right? That's all this is. Just adds hype to Dan Brown's book.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think i saw the interview on you tube,, he's the guy with the funny haircut , right? italian? correct, i do not doub't for a second what he is saying, i am going off on a tangent right now, but we were created with a common flaw as is every species of animal human of not on this earth, once the flaw is corrected we are like those who created us, the reason adam and eve felt embarrassed..em bare assed, was because they were being watched by beings that werte wearing some sort of covering ie clothes for starters, in the old testament here

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
sorry, but this stinks to high heaven of bs.

the very most simple form of "protection" is to be out in the open. take your sources and go straight to the media.

all of the media. believe it or not they are not all completely controlled.

point out the "old world order" with names and any crimes against humanity you have evidence of and you will have the entire world on your side and maybe complete and objective or two...

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This is one of the most interesting threads I have come across in a while.
Truth? Deception? Perhaps a matter of perception. I am tired so I will follow the link provided and read untill Zzzzzzzz. Be Back.

OK that was a short read which left me thinking it was just a book promo. I wish something as fantastic could fall into my lap. I just cannot stand it when people allude to nothing, yet imply it is of the greatest concern.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not the interviewed man is really in the hierarchy of the Illuminati doesn't detract on what he says in the interview...I've found a lot of what he says is right in line with what I've been researching for quite a few years.

Interesting on how he said that the Illuminati are actually opposing the Old World Order that most people have mislabeled as being the New World Order...I've been posting that "contextual misnaming" here in ATS since 2003, in the thread Future Shock. In that thread, I described how the so-called NWO is really nothing more than the same old power-mad "elite rulers" that have been repeating all of their same mistakes ever since the beginnings of human civilization. In various other threads & posts, I've also blatantly come right out & said that the so-called NWO is nothing more than the Old World Order rehashed with better access to modern technology.

It's only now, in these days of advancing technology, is why that Old World Order actually has the means to spread itself over the whole world at one time: "The time of the Beast's Rule," as described in the Bible's Book of Revelations. Ironically, it's also the first time in human history that the general masses of population have been able to "self-educate" to the point where we can see through the lies & deceptions that keep that OWO still propped up...It's the War FOR Information that's been so important to the People of the world & it's also what the OWO truly fears the most: The People coming to KNOW how they've been getting deceived down throughout history. The OWO relies entirely on deception to maintain their power & they know it! Why else do they advocate oppressive censorship, a body of laws so complex that everyone becomes a criminal & the drive to build up massive military forces? Why else do the Conspiracy "theories" of past so reliably turn into Conspiracy FACT as time presses on? Any long-time member of ATS has seen this happen on a regular & consistent basis!

The Declaration of Independence summed up one of the most important truths of all, right in the second paragraph:

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

The core truth is that no one can rule over people without the consent of those very same people & the OWO relies entirely on fraud & deception to obtain that consent...They violate the Laws of Nature as if they wanted to place themselves above Nature & hide the truth as much as they can so that they can continue their mad path to self-destruction: They are the ones who keep repeating the same mistakes of history instead of learning from them!

Now, People are coming to re-learn this core truth on a massive scale, still a minority but growing by each day that they try harder to deceive us all. From what I read of that interview, I'd have to agree that the Illuminati is not the real enemy, but the misnamed "New" World Order is...Illuminati stands with truth & knowledge, while the "New" World Order stands with lies & ignorance. This is the way I've defined (in my own mind, at least) the real difference between them & how I've determined the true enemy of humanity.

In the interview, when he said:
"The blunt answer is yes, but not in the way our enemies claim. We are liberators...
...Of the human race. That’s our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there."
This is where I think he wanted to say that the Illuminati seeks to liberate humanity from that very same Old World Order that has suppressed "social evolution" since the beginnings of human history.

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
...A few days back I had a thought. One of those before bed crazy thoughts that dance around my head right before I lose consciousness...
...The conspiracy is simply this. Our society couldn't survive in its current form if this information became public.

I figure that if it weren't for the Old World Order having suppressed the truth & manipulating humanity into accepting unknowing servitude/slavery for so long, we could have evolved socially far beyond what we are now & it wouldn't be quite a culture shock. Humanity has to "wake up" gradually & that's what's been happening since the advent of worldwide communications being easily accessible to the general public (ie: Internet!) Why do you think that the Old World Order keeps trying to censor the internet & all other forms of mass-communication? It's amazing what goes through a half-conscious mind when you're not being "distracted" with the concerns of day-to-day survival, isn't it? You've developed a good habit in keeping a notebook handy near your bed...

I think I'd like to try getting a hold on those three books he mentioned...And keep my eyes open for the 4th...

P.S. This is why I've had the same Mood (as described under my avatar pic) for so long...It's my studies in history that led me to my view of the world today.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That interview seems a little odd. As was mentioned, I find it highly suspicious that a person who has spent their entire life guarding a secret would stop a few words short of spilling the beans. Come on. Someone with that many years of experience in handling what is supposed to be such an important, world changing, valuable, humanity saving/destroying piece of information would most likely be used to stepping around saying anything revealing. For him or her to come so close to saying something that would put centuries of protection by countless people at risk doesn't fit, which leads me to believe that the interview is just an attempt to generate attention by way of a sensationalism. The only time I could see that sort of slip as understandable is if the person was obviously under a great deal of duress and perhaps even personal danger, and that they were running out of options in terms of how to handle the knowledge they possessed.

I do have to admit, however, that the idea of a New World Order is a very old thing. Attempts to control the planet as a whole have been going on for a long time. Calling it the Old World Order is quite appropriate, in my opinion. That said, I don't have much trouble with the concept that there are people who are attempting to prevent such a thing from occurring. But as far as them holding some knowledge that would be cataclysmic, I guess since I can't imagine anything that would have that sort of impact on the planet, it makes it harder to swallow what the interviewed person stated.

One other thing that comes to mind that does actually mesh with the interview is something that MidnightDStroyer mentioned. There are certain aspects of humanity that have been suppressed, both successfully and unsuccessfully, over the course of time. But one thing in particular came to light for me within the past year after I separated myself from organized religion. I'm having a hard time putting into words exactly what this thing is, so I'll give a couple examples.

- When people pray for a sick person and that person is miraculously healed, religion says that that miracle is the work of a supernatural being. But what if the human mind, especially when many minds are working together through meditation for a common goal, can focus energy (for lack of a better term) and have seemingly miraculous results? Religion would have us suppress that ability and instead direct it to it's deity(s) by calling it prayer and worship.

- I know that it is something that many people are skeptical about, myself included, but the concept of astral projection and out of body experiences come to mind. If you were to actually learn how to leave your body and navigate some sort of spirit realm, religion would label you as crazy and maybe even demon possessed. Perhaps the reality is that humans have the ability to take control of their spirit and exist as more than a flesh and blood creature. But religion would have you believe that such an ability is absurd and those who claim to do it are being affected by evil entities.

I do believe that many religions were concocted and implemented by certain people as a means to control the masses. Maybe part of that was meant to suppress the spiritual development of the human mind. Maybe not. I can only speculate. But my personal experience tells me that exploring the paranormal, supernatural, and spiritual aspects of what the mind is capable of are definitely not part of the religious agenda.

Lastly, I should add that this is by no means meant to be an attack on religion. Organized religion is what it is, and I respect that and those who participate in it since it is their choice to do so. Many people find peace, fulfillment, and happiness in religion. Religious people help others all the time. So please, if my words were upsetting to anyone, I apologize.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Q_Llama

I hadn't actually thought of the "religious angle" when I posted, so I thank you for pointing it out. I'd have to agree with your opinion on religion, mainly because I've seen countless examples in historical study & even a few examples in my own life...That religion, in & of itself, is not a bad thing but when it becomes an organized religion is when it gets literally hypocritical. For one primary example, what can a person really think about an organized religion whose God commands, "Thou shalt not kill" goes out & commits such Inquisitions & Crusades, as well as the general persecution of everyone not actively involved with that religion? In general, organized religion is the single biggest cause of oppression, suppression, bloodshed, rioting & murder than any other excuse used throughout the whole of human history...How can anyone openly profess to willingly support such idiocy?

I think that the biggest problem with "organized" religion is that i gets "infiltrated" by power-mad control freaks who use the religion itself to obtain the power they seek...By promoting doctrines that put themselves in between the personal link between God & the individual, they therefore promote the public perception that no one can "know their God" without themselves to act as an "intermediary." In past ages, the threat of excommunication was held to be pretty serious, but in truth it was no punishment at all, because then the excommunicated individual can re-establish his/her own link to God without the interference of another human being standing in the way. Looking back with hindsight, it's easy to see the Church's agenda has been to repress our individual spirituality, not expand upon it.

Nowadays, a lot of people talk about the "death of God," but IMO the truth is that these control freaks are complaining about the "death of organized religion" & that's a grave threat to their ability to control people. I see the same thing happening in the realm of politics & government happening over the past few years too: People are coming to realize that we don't really need any external government to control us when we're learning how to govern ourselves instead. That's why the various governments in the world are afraid too...They see that their illusionary authority is slipping away & they're getting more "militant" in trying to maintain it. Just as the Church has sought to repress individual spirituality, governments seek to repress individual liberty & the Right to Self-Determination: This is nowhere more obvious than in the USA, where the government officials blatantly violate their Oath of Office to uphold our Rights, instead suppressing them every time they see us try to exercise our Rights.

That's the main point that I think the "Illuminus" in the interview is trying to get across: That it takes decades & centuries for people to "socially evolve" as a self-responsible population & that too much "sudden revelation" would cause wide-spread "culture shock."

With the advent of mass communication on the worldwide scale being made available to the "common" people through the internet, we can see the opinions of other people for ourselves (without governments & religions getting in the way) that, despite the Old World Order's efforts, social evolution hasn't been stopped, but has been growing too slowly because of their suppression. People who are now "awake" to the Old World Order's deceit is still in a minority right now, but it's growing by the day. This is why the Churches & Governments have been more blatantly open about pushing their agenda of worldwide control so hard & fast...They know that their time is running out & they now grasp at whatever straws are still within their reach.

The real core truth is that no one can "rule" over you without your consent...The reason that governments & organized religions have been so "successful" in history is that there have been too many people who either could not or would not govern themselves & seek an "external force" to govern over them.

Now that more & more people are starting to live up to the self-responsibility to determine our own lives & futures, these "organizations" are on the path to dissolving...And that's what scares these "control freaks" the most: Losing their control. What makes that control from religions & governments a total illusion is that they try to obtain your consent by fraud & deception!

[edit on 18-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been reading "The Armageddon Conspiracy" e-book that's available on the site.
I have to say, it's a real real fun read.

If you're interested in researching the Nazi's Occult Thule beginnings, alternative versions of religious history and world events, this is a great find.
It goes very in depth into the Templars, Cathars, Gnostics...
And an ancient age-old plot of vengance to free humanity from the clutches of the psychological , behavioral and spiritual prison known as religion.

book download www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

book discussed here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

first mini-review I've ever written for a book.
so cut me some slack.
enjoy the book... i find it better to print out ebooks and bind them and read normally instead of staring at a screen at a desk.

-

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
self-declared and unproven "member" of a group no-one ever managed to identify based on facts instead of speculation breaks silence... in order to say nothing at all.

I just love the internet and its invitation to anyone with a keyboard to come up with a non-referenced, dialogue that should have us thinking there's something being said here.

I had to force myself to continue reading this pile of fantasy after reading the statement that David Icke is a smart person. A smart self-promotor, ok, I agree... a flunked "famous tv personality" who turns aggressive as soon as he's being presented a logical, sensible question that refuses to swallow his *snip*.

Mind you, I'm glad there's room for Icke to try to sell his *snip* as I'm a defender of free speech, however stupid I might feel that speech is.

edit on Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:03:42 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

thanks for the link to the book and the discussion
the sceptic in me is awake, now let's get the reader in :-)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Let me get this straight - he can't reveal the secret to the public because it would be catastrophic, yet the secret is encoded in some books and they want someone to decode it so that someone can then.... reveal it to the public? Keep it a secret? Umm, yeah...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This appears quite honest and sincere. But I cant tell if it is just a clever PR attempt at selling the books for us all to buy. Great PR promo does just that: promote. Often without us even realizing thats what it is....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi all. I must say, to all of you that have posted, this is one of the best thought out and answered threads I have had the pleasure to read on ATS for a very long time. You contributions have been well thought out and constructively written. Just when I thought ATS was going to the dogs...........................

I have not had the time to read all the links, but it certainly looks as if it is going to be an interesting ride.

Again, thank you all for refreshing my faith in the site.

Kindest Regards

TLA

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
I found the link to the original article for those who are interested.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

That link just error 404od on me , has it been moved? does this happen to anybody else?] [/quote
That link just error "404ed" * on me , has it been moved? does this happen to anybody else?

edit on 2-3-2011 by johngtr because: Quote brackets

Sorry that was not clear , i mean to say anytime i try to access the site [url=http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/page10.htm]http://www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/page10.htm[/url

i get this message "404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Is this now happening to anybody else?

edit on 2-3-2011 by johngtr because: Bad Edit

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why isn't he dead yet? This is the same stuff with assange(a cointel pro operative). If they were really releasing sensitive information they would have been dead in minutes or hours.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You'll notice they say that Mike Hockney the ghost writer won't be able to complete the final book, that is because he is dead, his real name is Amado Crowley (actually his name was Mike when he used to lecture in Psychology at Southampton Poly) Amado wrote the same sort of series of books (to get followers) in the 1990s until he was shown to be a fraud and at that time he did the same thing of saying all would be revealed in the final book (it was all drivel) lol.His followers now carry on his 'cause' for sex magick based ideals. The Movement is his followers. It's all a con.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Sargasso

Do as I say not as I do. This is a fine example all one has to do is look at the death and destruction that follows the globalist to know the truth. They are about as benevolent as a great white shark on a man eating food fest. They can say what they want doesn't make it true. How many times are the great liars of the planet going to pull the wool over your eyes before people listen up. They say there is a sucker born everyday but does one have to stay a sucker their whole life.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by Blue_Sargasso

Do as I say not as I do. This is a fine example all one has to do is look at the death and destruction that follows the globalist to know the truth. They are about as benevolent as a great white shark on a man eating food fest. They can say what they want doesn't make it true. How many times are the great liars of the planet going to pull the wool over your eyes before people listen up. They say there is a sucker born everyday but does one have to stay a sucker their whole life.

But the books and website aren't the Illuminati anyway, they are a work of fiction by a guy called Amado Crowley (aka Mike) so it seems a bit odd to judge the Illuminati by that site.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
But the Great Secret has already been published!

You may enjoy taking a look at this self-published book by American medium Kyle Griffith in 1988: War in Heaven.
It show you how the Theocrats have been oppressing humanity fom the start and how various movements, including Freemasonry and acid-taking hippies were inspired by the liberators of mankind from the Theocratic clutches. IT goes through the conspiracy mindset and that propels him to a novel consclusion that shatters all his beliefs.

BTW we owe all our good technology to them, such as the Internet.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
set us free?..by feeding us chemically enhanced food? by dumbing down our kids with pop music, and the latest trends?..

by lying to us through the media?

by keeping us hypnotized with braindead shows like..american idol..jersey shore..19 kids and counting etc..?

by desensitizing us through movies?

we are prisoners in this wolrd and realm..and your job is to KEEP it that way.the only way for a human to set himself free if through himself.

"the prefect slave is that who thinks he is free"
edit on 3-7-2011 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join