It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior member of Illuminati breaks silence

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Found this on the "Armageddon Conspiracy" website. Don’t know what to make of it. Could be complete nonsense, but I like the comments about the "Old World Order" and David Icke.

Can you tell us what position you hold in the Illuminati?

I’m part of the 12-man Ruling Council. There are five Americans, five western Europeans, one Russian and one Indian. We have members in every country of the world, but there are fewer than 5,000 of us in total.

People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy. Is that true?

It’s true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money, for us, simply funds our mission, nothing else. We are not worshippers of Mammon, as our accusers would have you believe.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on 7/9/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'd be interesting in reading the whole interview; can you give us a link? Good find, thank you! Hard to judge from just an excerpt, much as it's difficult to find the truth of the situation by listening to just one side.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ordo ab chaos, polarize the people into thinking that they must fight an enemy, when in reality it is all about participation. This to me sounds like a high complexity soap opera for conspiracy nerds to keep them from using their intelligence from making a difference at their local level and reducing the levels of entropy in society.

It's all about distracting you from yourself imho.

edit: although the comments about the old world order are something I can agree with, fighting directly against them is counterproductive, what has to happen to change the world for better is entirely at a democratic and a memetic level.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Sargasso

Good Post. I too would be interested to read the original transcript. A link would be very helpful in having any meaningful discussion.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
'Liberate humanity from...Oh wait, too much information.' Ridiculous. Why can't he tell us who the Illuminati is supposedly trying to liberate us from? Aliens? the 'Old world order', ourselves?

The Illuminati is probably just trying to distract us from the real problem: THEMSELVES

Please just spill the beans, m'kay?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I found the link to the original article for those who are interested.

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

And the rest of the text.

What do you mean by “those who are still free”?

Sorry, I can’t expand on that. Let me just say to you that we tried twice in the past to show a coded glimpse of the nature of our great secret. You have probably heard of the most mysterious manuscript in the world – the Voynich manuscript. No one has ever been able to decode it. The men who wrote it were members of the Illuminati and they were captured and killed before they could release the key to decoding it. The Arthurian legends were our other main attempt to enter popular consciousness and reveal our true purpose. They succeeded to an extent, but our enemies were able to confuse our message by releasing alternative versions of the legends. So, now we are trying again.

In what way?

The Arthurian legends were imaginative fictions that alluded to the secret we are protecting…the Holy Grail, if you will. We prefer this fictional approach because it allows us to conceal the truth from our enemies. They are unable to distinguish between the fact and the fiction. But those who have ears for our message – they will learn the truth.

So, you have created new coded "legends"?

In a manner of speaking. We hired a successful ghost-writer to create four coded ‘novels’ for us that would outline our purpose. The chosen writer was handsomely rewarded and sworn to secrecy. But…

I apologise for pausing for so long. Let me just say that he will not be writing the fourth and final part. I am not permitted to tell you any more than that. We are seeking a new ghost-writer to complete the task.

Did your enemies find the writer? Did they harm him? Or recruit him, perhaps?

I cannot comment on any of that.

The three completed novels are attributed to “Mike Hockney”. Is that a pseudonym?

Yes.

On other pages of this website there are videos featuring the voices of several people. Are they members of the Illuminati?

No, certainly not. They work for an advertising agency that the Illuminati have used on occasion. Their brief was simply to advertise our novels in a non-threatening, almost amusing way. We think they have done a reasonable job.

Are you claiming that the three novels partially reveal a great secret?

Yes. Let me be perfectly clear. The three novels are called "The Millionaires’ Death Club", "Prohibition A" and "The Armageddon Conspiracy". The fourth novel in the series (to be called "The Soul Camera") will complete the revelation of the entire secret. But only for those with eyes to see, of course.

I have read all three novels. I saw no real connection between them.

Then you have not ‘seen’. The task is not an easy one. You must be enlightened to perceive our secret.

"The Armageddon Conspiracy" seemed to hint at something truly extraordinary.

The writer went too far in this case. He disobeyed our brief and added elements that we had never intended. But, we must confess, he perhaps performed a great service for us. This book is the one that comes closest to revealing our precise secret.

Why can’t you just tell us your secret? Why all of this cloak and dagger stuff?

If you knew what the secret was, you would understand perfectly. Let me just say that the secret, if revealed to the whole world at one moment, would lead to an unimaginable cataclysm. The very thing we most seek to protect would be destroyed. Everything we have worked for over many millennia would be lost.

That sounds like an incredible secret.

It would be better for me if I knew nothing of this secret. My entire life revolves around it. I have had to live a constrained, fearful life because of it. All of us in the Illuminati have had to live this way. Some secrets are great burdens. This is the greatest burden of all.

I really don’t know what to make of what you have told me. You must realise it sounds odd.

That can’t be helped. I wish the secret weren’t true. I wouldn’t believe it myself if I hadn’t seen the evidence.

Why don’t you reveal the evidence? Then we will all be convinced.

The evidence automatically reveals the secret. Therefore I cannot reveal the evidence. Only new members of the Illuminati are shown the evidence.

Is someone like me allowed to join the Illuminati?

Any suitable person can join. But to prove that you are suitable involves a long and arduous process. We must ensure that the enemy does not infiltrate us. It would be a catastrophe for the human race if the enemy discovered our secret.

I am intrigued. But I’m not sure I’d want to go through your process.

I understand.

Will you be making any further announcements?

Not in the foreseeable future.

Thank you for speaking with me.

Thank you.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Gawwwd, it almost sounds, if its true, like something wild like we are being manipulated by some crazy kid behind a computer- Twilight Zone stuff.

I think if its that wild, i'd rather live in my little fantasy world.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's an add for a book.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Sargasso
Found this on the "Armageddon Conspiracy" website. Don’t know what to make of it. Could be complete nonsense, but I like the comments about the "Old World Order" and David Icke.

Extract

Umm, I think it is all promo material for the novel which the website appears to be advertising.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I thought it was just an add as well but you can read the book for free on their site.

Also I recently read the Terra Papers people on this site have been reffering to it is very intresting in conjuction with this.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
I thought it was just an add as well but you can read the book for free on their site.

Also I recently read the Terra Papers people on this site have been reffering to it is very intresting in conjuction with this.

I'll call that and raise you this...

You can read all three books for free on that site.

I ain't goin near it. I'll check the reviews, ask around, and if they're good maybe one day I'll give them a read. I'd feel like a real asshat if I snatched up the pdfs for free and it turned out that I was stealing from a benevolent illuminati.

Here's food for thought.

A few days back I had a thought. One of those before bed crazy thoughts that dance around my head right before I lose consciousness. I wrote it down on a pad containing insane conspiratorial speculation that I don't really take seriously, but one day would like to make threads about in skunk works.

Anyway, the very basic version assumes that perhaps there are people alive today that have absolute proof of the nature of reality. The meaning of life, what happens after death, how the universe is constructed and why would all be contained within this proof. Now, this isn't some sort of faith based proof, rather, it's concrete evidence. The conspiracy is simply this. Our society couldn't survive in its current form if this information became public. Therefore it must not be made pubic yet. Society must slowly be changed while having the information slowly intergrated into it.

Anyway, sleepy, bedtime.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I ain't goin near it. I'll check the reviews, ask around, and if they're good maybe one day I'll give them a read. I'd feel like a real asshat if I snatched up the pdfs for free and it turned out that I was stealing from a benevolent illuminati.

I have started reading the first one. I'll let you know what I think.

Anyway, the very basic version assumes that perhaps there are people alive today that have absolute proof of the nature of reality. The meaning of life, what happens after death, how the universe is constructed and why would all be contained within this proof. Now, this isn't some sort of faith based proof, rather, it's concrete evidence. The conspiracy is simply this. Our society couldn't survive in its current form if this information became public. Therefore it must not be made pubic yet. Society must slowly be changed while having the information slowly intergrated into it.

That is a very intresting theory. I hope you do create a thread on that subject. I have long felt that life after death was known by some.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Let me break it down like this, i'm sure there are more then one group who gos around calling them selfs the Illuminati, more so now because of how well the name is known, the group that Icke and Jordan Maxwell and others talk about is probably not this one, the only thing they seem to have in commen is there desire for a one world government but different ideas on how it should be run, altho this unto it's self is scary, i would still bet on the fact that there's more then one arcane group out there that gos by this name.

One thing that i said that was shown a fact was that neither group is as powerful as you think, they will never have the organizational prowess to become that.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Liberators of what?

Of the human race. That’s our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there.

Excuse me, why do you have to stop?

I was in danger of saying too much. I'm afraid I can't speak freely, given the nature of the secret the Illuminati are protecting, and the power of our enemies.

That just doesn't sound like natural speech. An elite member of the ruling council isn't going to have a tendency to almost spill the beans or he wouldn't be an elite member of the ruling council. Any info on who the interviewer is?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by avingard]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avingard

That struck me as odd too? So you are a word or to a way from spilling the secret that could destroy the world. The secret you have spent your life keeping secret.

Also I found it odd that the interviewer did not follow up when told that he did not have "ears to hear". Why did the interviewer not ask how one aquires "ears to hear".

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
For the sake of this post I will use the term Illy for the unknown Illuminati member and the term Asker for the interviewer

First, this new Illuminati (as opposed to the old Illuminati) wants to free the human race. Then they say they have a secret that if revealed would lead to an"unimaginable cataclysm". Then they attempt to reveal the secret once, (Voynich) twice, (Arthurian Tales) and now a third time with this new series of books. Three of them are written and a fourth is yet to come. Yet when Asker says he's read the first three and "saw no real connection", Illy says, "Then you have not ‘seen’. The task is not an easy one. You must be enlightened to perceive our secret." Illy doesn't say anything to the effect that Asker could possibly need that fourth book to put all the pieces of the "code" together, no...he insinuates that Asker should be able to "see" after reading the first three. If that's true why the need for the fourth?

Asker: "The Armageddon Conspiracy" seemed to hint at something truly extraordinary."

Illy: "The writer went too far in this case. He disobeyed our brief and added elements that we had never intended. But, we must confess, he perhaps performed a great service for us. This book is the one that comes closest to revealing our precise secret."

A secret that could be so devestating and a secret that has been guarded so zealously for so long and the writer "went too far." Excuse me Illy, but if you are so "enlightened" how come you didn't catch that one?

"He disobeyed our brief and added elements that we had never intended." Again, excuse me Illy but did any of your "enlightened" buddies even read the book before it was published? You and your boys almost made a stupid mistake there.

"But, we must confess, he perhaps performed a great service for us. This book is the one that comes closest to revealing our precise secret."
Whew! What luck! (you must have been really sweatin' right down to the last page.) A secret you've been protecting for so long at such great cost almost gets revealed by an unedited author you hired, who disobeyed you, went too far, almost revealing your "precise (catclysmic) secret" and lo and behold "perhaps performed a great service for us." Sounds like you should make this author top man in your group as he seems to be the sharpest tack in the box and you and your boys are slipping.

Enough! It's plain to see what I think about this interview so I won't go on any further other than to say..."the truth should never be hidden as it is only the truth that truly enlightens." And let the cards fall where they fall.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I read The Armageddon Conspiracy recently after reading this same interview on the Graham Hancock website and becoming curious.

Actually that's the whole thing in the nut shell-curiosity. If people seek knowledge- the perpetrators will provide them with the knowledge they seek, whether it's true or not.

It's simple, but intended to be insidious and deadly when read by certain people.

Gnossis=knowledge=Garden of Eden.

Mike Hockney and company at meritocracy.org hate Christianity and especially Jesus Christ. The book is intended to create chaos and confusion in the minds of the believers.

Sadly, these new age perpetrators have big goals and it's no accident that they mentioned the Hadron Collider and Higgs Boson particle in this poorly written excuse for a novel. The New Age scientists at CERN hell bent on destroying Christianity and the world may very well be successful. They certainly have the billions behind them to perpetrate their desired goals. Read up on the God particle and put it together, friends. And then prepare for Armageddon, because these assholes who worship Lucifer and are crashing the global economy are gonna bring it on, one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Interesting. I have no idea if it's true or not because nothing of real value was actually said.

But I do know what he means by those who can "see". It has nothing to do with your eyes, your ears or any of that. It's about understanding the actions/philosophy and such behind the images. To be blind is to only see the image.

I often talk about this with regards to religion and politics. If you focus on the image of Jesus, then you are blind. If you can look past the image of Jesus and see the actions and philosophy he teaches, that is being able to see. At which point you realize the image is just a means of telling the story. Due to the change in cultures, this isn't easy for all to see. But it is more easy to see and understand in politics. Which is also where I got my first bit of understanding, and then I was able to apply it to the bible etc.

It's also referred to as worshiping a false idol. Jesus the image, the cross and all that is a false idol. Worshiping the flag is a false idol. Because you fail to "see" the things which go against the principles.

You can go around waving a flag all day long. You can go around saying "USA is best" all day long. But if you actually bring up the constitution and have the nerve to expect people to follow it, well then you are just a "kook" or nut. In this day and age, the patriot in the mainstream is not the person who talks about liberties and the things that count, the patriot is the one who talks the establishment line while waving the flag. Look at the news stations, always displaying that flag. But do they actually stand for the principles this country was founded on? No.

And then once focused on image/symbolism, you create duality. So that anyone who disagrees with you, is against that image. And also many people pick that up as well. They don't "see" past the image, but they can see the bad things done in that image, and they become anti-image. Thus why you may have heard the rebel is merely the otherside of the coin.

So pretty interesting. But hard to tell if he is being honest or not. Half the truth is often the greatest lie. Anyone can claim to be good, claim something is good, but there isn't enough information there to tell.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Bad media, you make representations that indicate you are part of the vile misinformation that was proposed and dissemenated in that book.

The Holy Grail symbolism, according to the book, is a coded reference to finding the True god, and not the false God of the Jews and Christians. The book's writers obviously know nothing about the so-called false God's true nature but seek to malign the philosophy behind Him with lies nonetheless.

If you truly understood the symbolism of the cross, you'd know that the sacrifical lamb was the answer to everything- it required nothing except acceptance of the fact that human nature is flawed, and therefore needs a covering (symbolized by the shed blood of the lamb) in order for eternal grace to be achieved. There is nothing simpler than that and it discriminates against no one. When given a simple choice, people become blind to the truth of the message because it seems too good to be true.

The whole idea that Hitler is made out to be a hero of sorts in this book, is all the proof required to see the true nature of the book's writers. In the end, the bad God's eye color is revealed and it's blue. More confusion.

Books like this continue to attempt to poison the well of living water with lies, deceit and confusion. Look past the image to the symbol? I prefer to judge a tree by its fruit and even if I'm blind and can't see how pretty it looks, if it tastes rotten it probably is.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah look we often see rubbish like this.
It kind of speaks about the mental health of some people.
Or just the fact they want attention for possible monetary gain etc.
I have often heard people say "hey I have heaps of views on youtube im gonna get rich from youtube".
Some people just have no clue.
Others are just nutty.
I could tell you im batman would you believe it?
I think most people on the internet claiming to be "something" are not telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join