It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Happy in this Universe? Pick another one**

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ok, let me see if i get this right. someone has a miserable life and want's to change it. The method is succesfull so you get into a alternate dimension/you where everything is just perfect. Nice, fine and everything but where is the original you that just got kicked out?

Did that one switch places with you and is then living the miserable life while he worked his butt of doing the things you regret? wtf? Sucks.

If i get a perfect life in this one i have a chance i get hiyacked? Who is to say that that other me just doesn't do the same thing right back and with good reasons?

Ofcourse are all the me's part of the same 'oversoul' or something but still. Nothing for me.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I listened to this on Coast to Coast AM and I think this is a load of BS.

Dr. Bruce Goldberg is just cashing in on vulnerable and gullible people who are unhappy with their life, and the amout of times he talked about his CD's and books I almost thought I was listening to a shopping channel.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

i agre,i have heard a lot of diffrent methods of meditation but am very reluctant to try due to not trusting people telling me. i mean no-one has a degree in dimension traveling.or do they?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I listened to this show as well and was intrigued by Goldberg the first half hour or so, then he seemed to throw out a solution for everything that ails ya. I wasn't born yesterday and I tend to be quite skeptical of anyone who proclaims to have all the answers, ie. the proverbial snake oil salesman.

One look at his website confirmed this theory for me. Who knows, some of his work may be true, but it basically appears that he is just throwing every idea he has against the wall hoping some of it will stick, not to mention probably making a pretty darn good living off the hopes of the gullible.

I am, however, reading with great interest the thread with Skyfloating's shapeshifting exercise.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

How can you hijack yourself?On all levels it is you who has already experienced all of those different realities. That alternate self is you, so you already deserve to be living in that alternate Universe. And believe it or not, it is not about hard work (if hard work was necessary to be successful, then at least 3-4 billion people would be living successfu lives), it's about allowing yourself to experience what you already have as that alternate self.

Besides, I think that this is something we do all the time. Only difference with these exercises is that we can now learn to do it consciously instead of unconsciously.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not so long ago I was watching a video on Youtube, the guy was talking about meditation and apparently you can buy a kit that's basicly a pyramid that you sit in/under and meditate and you can self heal and all sorts. As for the dimensional thing, this is how I see it. I have a CB radio, and occasionally the other channels bleed through to whatever channel I'm on. For instance if I'm on channel 25 I can sometimes hear the guys on 24 or 26 bleeding through to my channel. My theory about different dimensions is that the ET's or interdimensional beings can willingly bleed through to the other worlds, including ours. Maybe we can too with a bit of practice?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
reply to post by Harman

How can you hijack yourself? On all levels it is you who has already experienced all of those different realities. That alternate self is you, so you already deserve to be living in that alternate Universe. And believe it or not, it is not about hard work (if hard work was necessary to be successful, then at least 3-4 billion people would be living successfu lives), it's about allowing yourself to experience what you already have as that alternate self.

Yeah i know what you mean, on the grand scale I am experiencing myself in all realities but MY me on THIS level is the only me i know, the me on that other level is the only one he knows and with that in mind if i would displace the other me, the conscious part of this me would take over another conscious part of this me so on a basic level you would put someone in a disadvantage even if it is me. I would be pretty shocked to wake up in the morning and seeing my whole life screwed into oblivion, that is for sure.

Damn, confusing stuff, this
.;

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't think that is the case: That you will suddenly wake up and find yourself in a messed up situation. It all comes to what your identity and beliefs are. If you find yourself going from success to rags, it's because you are a match with that reality, and that you unwillingly, but unconsciously brought it upon yourself.

In other words, the only difference between you and your alternate selves are your identity (or state of being) at the moment. You unconsciously switched from an identity where you had success to one where you didn't have it. Your identity changes all the time, so in your theory you would already be switching places with an alternate self since you were born. You are already doing it unconsciously. The only difference with this is that you now choose to do it consciously.

This choosing a new reality and entering there has all to do with your identity (which is not the real you), and core beliefs. And it doesn't happen suddenly, but it comes to you by way of your actions that are a match with your new thoughts, beliefs and new identity.

I hope I've explained it well enough.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Ok thanks for that one. The way i picked it up from the OP is that the you here will get some choice in wich other currently ( linear speaking)happening timelines. If those timelines are happening at that moment it means that another part of you is oblivious of the other alternatives but will be replaced by the you that takes over. Those parts of my soul or grand being will A) cease to exist or B) replace the reality that was from the you in the former dimension/reality/timeline/whatever. Just because of me here not knowing anything about any other me's living it in other timelines i think that could be the case

Ofcourse there is a huge chance that this is not the case and my head is just to limited to fully grasp the whole thing but i can't get around that piece of doubt. What if it is the way i say it is? That would be a pretty nasty way of hiyacking/bizarre kind of suicide. Who knows, maybe it is one of the sources of people going of the deep end and getting crazy.

Edit to say: if it is the way like vibrations and you can gradually escape the reality where the world is a bad place and every conspiracy is really true than it just clicks and that would be pretty sweet. But it takes a total different approach than the OP's one. Just 'fake it untill you make it' then

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

What do you all think about this?
Safe?
Would you try it?

I would love to try it, but although he says it is safe, IS IT????

Not doing it frequently is unsafe. Doing it is very safe because that we you can determine what quality-of-events will be coming into your life.

When you change your frequency shifts dont happen within seconds (except within yourself), it takes weeks and months for your reality to adjust to the new frequency. But if you´re in a good frequency and flow, its very unlikely that anything bad will happen to you personally.

So YES...do it...again and again.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkhunter008
Alora have you ever tried it?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Darkhunter008]

No, but I think I will
I do meditate frequently and astral travel whenever I can (if I could leave my body at will, I would be out all the time, which is probably why I have restrictions
). Anyway, I've tried several "feel good" methods, and most work for a while. So I will definitely try this one.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"Am I A Time Traveler?" Those of you who listened to my interview with Art on Coast to Coast AM on May 19/20 heard me discuss rumors being spread throughout the internet concerning whether or not I am a time traveler (chrononaut from the future). I stated several times on the air that I will neither confirm nor deny that rumor. Here are additional clues a to whether or not my origin is from the future.

During the Coast to Coast AM interview I briefly described Art's past life in Atlantis at about 50,000 B.C. in which he was a geophysicist/quantum physicist named Drako. Drako developed mathematical models for time travel that were, in fact, accurate. He was married to Meirah (Ramona in her past life) and accurately predicted the first of three cataclysms for Atlantis.

Drako and Meirah belonged to a religion that worshiped cats.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

could u please send me some of your methods i would realy appreciate it

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I heard that time travel theme on C2C and loved it. I wanna try it but I'm afraid it simply wont work. I'd like to do it but I can't even make myself have an oobe. I can't seem to do anything paranormal even though I really want to. Could you go back in time and see Jesus?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I agree this is all very confusing, but i am now very tempted to try that 5 door experiment- for some reason, this is the one that caught my attention. I started to try it last night and barely made it thru the front of door #1 and fell asleep.
I think the meditation and the white light may have stopped me from seeing anything...maybe i wasnt supposed to yet.
I will give it another try- This doctor said this may happen!!

BTW, i still dont know what to do when i enter the door. I suppose just like a movie, my life choices will reveal themselves?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Maybe you'll fall asleep through all 5 doors and come to the conclusion that you're in for a very relaxed future? Who knows...

I heard the C2C show, and the dude seemed a bit dubious to me. And I'm skeptical of anything regarding hypnosis, because people are putting themselves in states of susceptability. One thing that creeped me out somewhat was that he referenced his wife and there is a link to her picture on the website... Now, I can believe they are soulmates, I guess, but the way they look so alike, same eyes, chin, nose, makes me wonder if they're not related. This is a fairly bad taste comment to make, but it really did creep me out, sorry for my honesty.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found the script to the show, on C2c, for anybody that wants to go over the program.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
At first I thought, yeah, hey that would be great! But what happens when "you" are gone from your first reality? Do you bump the "you" from the second reality into your first one? Is that fair? To give the other "you" you're crappy reality, while you're having a hayday in theirs? It's not you're reality, and not your right to take it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Anyone else give this a try?

If you did please let us know how you feel???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join