It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Happy in this Universe? Pick another one**

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's what you do.

You envelop yourself in the white light and meditate- once you feel you are protected, you walk down this hall. At the end of the hall, you will see 5 different doors.
Open door #1 and go inside and hangout for awhile and see how your life would be.
Then go on to door #2 and so on.
Pick the door (alternate Universe) that will bring you the most joy, least suffering and pain, and make a mental note that you will stay in that universe or "frequency"....

Does this make sense to you?
According to the guest on C2c last night, this is one safe way to ditch your chaotic life, empty life, non productive life and move on to better things.

Now (I'm paraphrasing all this), he says parallel universes are within a 1/4 of an inch above you- You will still have all you have, family, friends, but you have picked a higher frequency or path which will get you what you want.

What do you all think about this?
Safe?
Would you try it?

www.drbrucegoldberg.com...

I would love to try it, but although he says it is safe, IS IT????

I wouldnt want to step thru another dimension and
never be seen again!

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this sound very interesting have you tried it yet i think i would be a little scared to not knowing what i would find in another demension

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You will be completely safe, assuming of course the universe you imagine for yourself behind each door is a safe and happy universe. I believe that this method makes use of the power of the mind/will, which is indeed a very powerful force.

Basically, what I am trying to say is don't walk down that hall and imagine yourself in any sort of hell once you open a door, and you will be perfectly safe.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is an interesting theory, but be careful what you wish for.

I had an NDE a few years ago, I believe I was given choices at that time, I chose to come back.
I am a very positive person, one of those do-gooders who would give the shirt of my back.

But, when I 'came back',everything seemed slightly different to me, better, and I felt like I was finally where I was meant to be all along, It would all be easy, all the world would be happy.
Well, I seemed to have a charmed life, and achieved the greatest happiness I could imagine for three months.
Not just for me, but those around me also found peace and happiness.
Then in a terrible way, it all disappeared.
My life was worse than before, not just mine but many people around me.
I can't help but wonder if I asked for instant gratification, and I got that, but the aftermath has been devastating.

Maybe there is no way to 'cheat' karma, I don't know.
The hard work is making my life better in THIS reality, I have to earn it.
I have no desire to check into the beyond again by choice.
I think I have learnt a lot from this experience and maybe thats why it happened.
All I know is that it'll be a while till I choose to mess with 'those' powers again.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have a hunch that the nature of, well, nature, is as one 5 dimensional infinite fractal, where all probabilities happen. Our consciousness in this model would be ground zero, but it would progress in 4 dimensions but also in the hyperdimensional space, so we end up living through space time and probability. Our consciousness could just be god living all that can be all the time, which I always found a funny way to think about reality. Basically we're on this infinite path where we experience everything eventually, all space, all time, all personalities.

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your input. I also think it sounds wonderful, but even though he claims its perfectly safe, i may be a little afraid. I may do it, i'm not too sure.

Sorry that your happiness only lasted 3 months, i wonder why. According to this doctor, its a forever thing.

Maybe i'll email him and ask some questions.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dg, isn't what antidepressant drugs do for you? they just move you out of this plane and put you in an alternative reality, so you can cope with life

Seriously If this is done all naturale I am all for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I listened to this guy last night to and I was all.................hmmmmm.
I was looking at his website.
I can't recall exactly WHAT name he had for this 'choosing another reality' thing but he had a name for it and was saying to just follow the steps as listed on the website but since I can't recall what NAME it had I can't even find the steps....

I would like to read over the steps and check it out. If I could get to a place where I was fully understanding this process as clear as day I bet I would give it a shot.

SHEESH DG and Marge,
I am looking at your big bright green and bright blue lines and MONDO point count and then the dates we all joined ATS and I am feeling like a big LAME-O.....................

TRG* hangs head in shame

[edit on 25-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Huh. Figures.
For a long time I wasn't happy where I was. I had a bit of a wake up call in high school, I got real sick and it caused me to take a look back on my life. Most of my problems were my fault, the ones that weren't I either dwelled on to much, or just let them wash over me. Yeah, there were some reasons for it, but once I started working to make my life better, it got better. Not saying all the time, but pretty often.
My guess this is more changing your mind than your reality. Puts you in a better viewpoint, y'know?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
SHEESH DG and Marge,
I am looking at your big bright green and bright blue lines and MONDO point count and then the dates we all joined ATS and I am feeling like a big LAME-O.....................

TRG* hangs head in shame

Don't be that only shows that you have a life
I am an ATS junkie.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

If i see the name he called it, i will remember. After i cook, i will go to the site and research this, because he did have a very specific name for it.
I thought he was fascinating!!!

Marg,
Sometimes that little blue pill isnt enough!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Tell me about it DG, I just found out that I am too sensitive to any pills that will alter my mind in anyway, it could kill me.

My brain chemistry doesn't want to be tamper with.
so that means that Hypnosis may work very well for me.

I have chronic white coat syndrome I need some help to over come that problem.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well,
he looks like he sounds.

He's definatly got a wealth of information, however, i could not find the subject of this thread in there.

He lied. He said it was there along with instructions FREE*

Anyway, i emailed him and asked to point me in the right direction.

Every one should check out his website

You can travel in time to anywhere???

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I found the free exercises is under Hypnotic Exercises in the home page.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not having heard this show, I have a few questions.

Did this fellow explain how he figured this out? Was it by accident while meditating?

When you step into these rooms, and see if you like how your life would be, did he say if you are actually participating while visiting? Or are you viewing yourself, like watching a movie?

Why only 5 doors?

What if you don't like your life behind any of those 5 doors? What then?

I wonder if this is something people do by accident, or not intentionally sometimes?

Also, was this man speaking from personal experience? If so, how did his life change by picking one of these doors?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Marge, thank you for that!!!

Enthralled,
He says there are infinite Universes but all you would have to do is look inside each door- it only takes 5 doors to find your infinite happiness. I think he's extremely interesting, he has his BIO on his home page- you may want to take a look at his credentials!

Yes, he says he was not happy and his whole life changed after he did this.

I'm not clear, but i think he had others testing all this stuff over the years.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Marg, i see everything but the 5 door method.

If anyone finds it please share it with us.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thank you Bandit. Some of us heard him repeat over and over it was on his website.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alora have you ever tried it?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Darkhunter008]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join