It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Sighting and Attack Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There was a Alien Attack and the dude survied. The sighting was during April 2003

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
what an awesome piece of crap video that was, did you really believe it? I have a bridge in brooklyn I wanna sell you for CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
say goodbye to this thread....lol

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paufowatcher

People who create "alien" videos seem to forget the "advanced" in advanced life forms...instead of scurrying through the grass and walking aimlessly in tall grass.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Funny video! I know I shouldn't feed the trolls, but who was holding the camera in the last frame in the kid was all alone? And since when do aliens were hoodies?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Posted on youTube today. Wow OP you found a good one.....fast! Whats wrong with kids these days? And what a filthy mouth!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I have to do it.

Here your alien hoodies.
www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
From the video description: (Category: Entertainment )

This was footage of Alien Attack Footage. The dude has survived this attack and also was unkown.

This was a attempt of Sci Fi Short Film

www.youtube.com...

That said, IMHO this should be moved to Jokes Puns Pranks.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That was beyond stupid or even funny, there is not a definition of what that was. I'm so glad the "dude" survived.....of embarrassment....phew. He should of at least blurred his face.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Yep, this is part of the black and white video that were posted a week or so ago. Can't recall the name of that post, but I have the B&W version in my other machine.

The Deer Lakes video, I think:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/25/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Interesting how the camera had a powerful zoom capability until the photographer got close enough for a clear close-up and then suddenly the zoom was not nearly as powerful.

The alien looks remarkably like someone in a hooded sweater. Since that seems to be the fashion with young people right now, the Uni-Bomber look, it is nice to see the Aliens have embraced the same style. In fact put a hooded jacket on someone, with a ski mask and some gloves and you could not tell the difference. Even the eye and mouth holes would look the same. Of course we all know that kids would never do something like that on YouTube, would they?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Thank you for pointing it out, great catch btw

i remember to have watched the first three seconds of that video, then i gave up because it was an obvious crock.

Since the member that started both threads is the same, and since he IS aware that at least one of the two was fake, this is an HOAX attempt, so i guess the mods will handle it.

Top:
2 Classic Hard to Find UFO Videos
www.youtube.com...
Started by paufowatcher on june 12 2008

Bottom:
www.youtube.com...
Started by paufowatcher on june 25 2008

Sending a thread alert ...

[edit on 25/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

That said, IMHO this should be moved to Jokes Puns Pranks.

Let's go with Skunkworks.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Silly movie. As soon as the guy spotted the "alien" and reacted with foul language, I could tell it was fake. I think most people would have said, "What is that? Is that a ?" rather than "Holy #$%!, is that an alien?!"

Back to the drawing board, OP. I'm sure you can come up with something better next time you head out to the forest with your camera.

top topics

join