It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*ARMY spot UFO's over Shropshire, UK !!*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I saw this today filling the full front page of the SUN newspaper

I did a search and found a better source from the telligraph
better source

Cpl Proctor, 38, of the 1st Battalion of the Irish Regiment, saw the "craft" which he described as "rotating cubes" in the sky, just after 11pm on Saturday, June 7.

and the SUN (although in the actual paper it was a lenghty article.

Source (From the SUN website)

A SHAKEN soldier told last night how he saw THIRTEEN UFOs spinning in the skies above his military barracks.

intresting notes to this is that the incedent took place about two hours before the wales, cardif helicopter incident!

and
the sun reports that---
"Ministry of Defence experts were studying his report and video yesterday — after ordering Mark and his pals NOT to say anything else about the incident."

hush hush!

Intresting indeed , all these sightings from "service men" hitting the news in the UK recently has really excited me! its getting loads and loads of attention .

good stuff!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Even today at work , people are talking about the sunbject,
when usually they dont bother or are not intrested in it at all,

this si what we need! more coverage on the news like the story above,
and the more people that sees this subject in a more serious light rather than 30 seconds news coverage of "little green men" with laughing and joking

then the more people will be watching the skies takin video,
and the de-sensitization of the subject will make it easier and a sterp closer to governments reveiling more and more about the truth they posess.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It is a good and credible story by a reliable witness. Of course the government will sweep it under the rug (Weather balloon! Yes, that's it!).

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
its wedding lanterns

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

MOD spokesperson said: “The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity. Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported.”

These policies are hilarious...

How are they going to determine if the objects are a potential threat if they don't try to identify the nature of the sighting?

This is just a way for them to dismiss the sightings and if they are questioned about it they just say they posed no threat.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hey raptor108,

could well be! although the link you posted was refering to the welsh incident ..not this one. and on that note the heli-crew said it was aucer shaped.

however, these "spinnig cubes" from my story , i could understand how lanterns could bee seen as that, yes.

top topics

join