It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the terra papers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yes, I did look at the links - and still fail to see what I'm not getting according to you! So you know a part of a big picture? So do others. Doesn't mean one is more right (or wrong) nor does it mean there's a shred of truth or lies - that's where the research comes in and whatever else we can use to help pick shreds here and there. And that's what yours is, a shred of a very large tapestry!

It's all bad (in my opinion!) There's life forms everywhere we don't know about - and I hate that - I want to see like they do and also know we're supposedly just not capable of handling it - probably true in most cases (mine not excepted as I'm quite sure I would be traumatized myself).

So are you suggesting Robert and his real experiences in his life are not real? You weren't there - I was for two years trying to undo eons of programming and lies with a few scant others just as dedicated from across the world, literally. Did I see anything like what you describe? No. But I saw other things. So what? I don't get the need to discount Robert? And based on what? You said you researched him... ? Have you even met him? Listened to any one of his workshops?

I will say again, I'm more interested in the commonalities and not the differences - those who wish to seek all the differences are welcome to them, I just don't wish to spend any time debating them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
I will say again, I'm more interested in the commonalities and not the differences - those who wish to seek all the differences are welcome to them, I just don't wish to spend any time debating them.

The only commonality is that they are both based on science-fiction! I told you a story, nothing more, based on the works of HP Lovecraft! And it had every bit of truth to it, as the "Terra Papers." That is, they are nothing but stories!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

The only commonality is that they are both based on science-fiction! I told you a story, nothing more, based on the works of HP Lovecraft! And it had every bit of truth to it, as the "Terra Papers." That is, they are nothing but stories!

Don't you wonder where Lovecraft got them?

Difference is, I was there as I said - you weren't so you now admit - not sure why you want to pull hoaxes - doesn't prove a thing except you haven't done any real homework - especially on Robert and his work as you also claimed - But you talked a good talk - now time to get back to your comic books

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Yes, he used bits of esoterica to give his stories a ring of authenticity. However, he was an avowed athiest and a strict follower of sciencism. He no more believed in this nonsense as he did the moon was made of green cheese.

The funny thing is, the source of the ancient-astronaut theory is Lovecraft! I am sure the power generated from him spinning in his grave could light Providence.

Difference is, I was there as I said - you weren't so you now admit - not sure why you want to pull hoaxes...

It wasn't a hoax, I was illustrating a point. Anyone can tell a story, with a ring of authenticity to it, and have people believe it's fact, not fiction. This is a lesson we have learned from Lovecraft repeatedly in the 70 years since his death.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Difference is, I was there as I said - you weren't so you now admit - not sure why you want to pull hoaxes...

It wasn't a hoax, I was illustrating a point. Anyone can tell a story, with a ring of authenticity to it, and have people believe it's fact, not fiction. This is a lesson we have learned from Lovecraft repeatedly in the 70 years since his death.

Buy my main point (and concern) still is, Savior, that I was in the desert with Robert at least a half dozen times over two years to see what he saw - it's not a made up story - As for Lovecraft - where did these ideas from his subsconscious come from? Guess -

So yeah, either your calling me a liar in comparing all this to Lovecraft, or what? Anyone can make up a story, yep - real question is does the story stand the test of time.

I would also suggest you did NOT check out anything about Robert or his work yet (like a kazillion others) with a broad sweep discounted it in its entirety because... too big to believe? too bizarre to believe? it's 'just' a story?

I used to get extremely frustrated by people not getting it - now I don't because it's all just a way of sorting. I wish you well on your journey, and hope you find whatever it is you're looking for without doing it at the expense of other credible people.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

As for Lovecraft - where did these ideas from his subsconscious come from? Guess

From his imagination. The same imagination all humans have. It has how we got from the caves to the Moon. It was what helped us compose the great works of art.

So yeah, either your calling me a liar in comparing all this to Lovecraft, or what?

No, not a liar. I am saying you are being decieved.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

As for Lovecraft - where did these ideas from his subsconscious come from? Guess

From his imagination. The same imagination all humans have. It has how we got from the caves to the Moon. It was what helped us compose the great works of art.

So yeah, either your calling me a liar in comparing all this to Lovecraft, or what?

No, not a liar. I am saying you are being decieved.

How do you know I'm being deceived? Back it up, please... why do you know this? Belief doesn't count. Have you spent time with Robert? No. Have you spent time in the deserts looking for evidence? No. So please, Savior, back up these one line accusations - "You are being deceived." Too easy and again, lazy to not actually explain your conclusions better. You say you've researched Robert and haven't backed that one up either. Lesson to all - is so easy to throw anything out there - if you can't at least explain why you came to that conclusion besides "It just isn't so." you're not exercising your brain.... the truly most neglected muscle in our body...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ok why are alll these alien crafts crashing and how could Native Americans from the 50's know enough about alien biology and anatomy to effectively nurse this alien back to health??

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

How do you know I'm being deceived? Back it up, please... why do you know this? Belief doesn't count.

You do realize the irony, right? All you have to go on with the "Terra Papers" is someone's word, and the fact that somehow being American Indian gives them special insight. My father's side of the family is Welsh; that doesn't give me special insight into King Arthur or faeries.

You say you've researched Robert and haven't backed that one up either.

Now how exactly would you expect one to do that? You say you've spent time with him? How do I know? All I have is your word. Care to prove it? How would you?

Lesson to all - is so easy to throw anything out there...

Again, you do realize the irony here, right?

you're not exercising your brain... the truly most neglected muscle in our body...

The insults are not necessary.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
you should be able to do a google search on the Terra papers and find the condensed versions, as most of what is on the internet are condensed versions. the link in the thread here does have the full text, but i think a couple of pages may still be missing. they were once put back into the link on that thread but that link went down and im not sure if the missing pages were replaced yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

How do you know I'm being deceived? Back it up, please... why do you know this? Belief doesn't count.

You do realize the irony, right? All you have to go on with the "Terra Papers" is someone's word, and the fact that somehow being American Indian gives them special insight.

Now how exactly would you expect one to do that? You say you've spent time with him? How do I know? All I have is your word. Care to prove it? How would you?

Ah but you see, I can prove it and that was my point to you - that you made statements (like YOU researched Robert and his work is trite) that you can't prove....

Prove that I was there? I have photos, I have writings from Robert to me and me to Robert, I have videos where we were together at Conferences in the US and Europe. I have letters from my ex husband while there - oh yes, I can prove I was there indeed over two years. That's first -

Second is that the Terra Papers is NOT all that I go on or ever went on and perhaps that wasn't made clear previously - what I find is the Terra Papers EXPLAINS the larger story best in my opinion after decades of research.

Third - What research have you done was my other point to simply say "It's deception?" especially when you make statements as fact "I researched Robert" which I asked you previously to back up. You see, the difference is I ask for further information so I can make an informed decision.

Fourth - you said a few times now just because he's indian, blah blah - no, it's not just because he's indian - it's because he grew up in the desert and happens to be indian talking about firstly his grandfather's experiences (what the Terra Papers were based on) and secondly his own heritage and culture which is steeped in star beings. Should your grandfather because he is welsh have more credibility about Wales? Yes if he grew up there and I didn't! Why wouldn't he? What logic is there knocking the race? I didn't grow up in the desert, he did. I don't know the history of the native people (Hopi) - he does because he's one of them. How much closer could anyone get to that besides being that?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006
Ok why are alll these alien crafts crashing and how could Native Americans from the 50's know enough about alien biology and anatomy to effectively nurse this alien back to health??

hmmmmm

Hi ncuncfan - One explanation on crashes is the unpredictable electromagnetic interferences bombarding our atmospheres (intentionally set up). Another is actually being shot down from time to time.

As for in the story, the Natives didn't necessarily know alien physiology - they treated him as they would have one of their own - that he recovered (in my understanding) was because he wasn't wounded to the extent death was a serious danger, wounded enough to require rest and recovery. During that time is when Bek'Ti communicated the history of our race and solar system, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

are you the one that started this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i am just wondering. and i was wondering the last time i checked i did not see anymore posts from you. did you maybe post under a different name then the one you used to start the thread? cause last time i check all i did was use the "thread" button that lists all of the OPs posts in that thread.

if that is the case, please let me know, that way i can go back and read the rest of your posts. thanks

edited to add: yea i see you did post under the new name >< damn now i need to go back and read the thread in whole. at any rate thanks, and i hope to soon catch up.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by keeff
reply to post by kshaund

are you the one that started this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i am just wondering. and i was wondering the last time i checked i did not see anymore posts from you. did you maybe post under a different name then the one you used to start the thread? cause last time i check all i did was use the "thread" button that lists all of the OPs posts in that thread.

if that is the case, please let me know, that way i can go back and read the rest of your posts. thanks

edited to add: yea i see you did post under the new name >< damn now i need to go back and read the thread in whole. at any rate thanks, and i hope to soon catch up.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Lesson to all - is so easy to throw anything out there...

Again, you do realize the irony here, right?

you're not exercising your brain... the truly most neglected muscle in our body...

The insults are not necessary.

No insults intended Savior - That last line said "most neglected muscle in "our" body, not your body - I include myself in that.

And again, I say, "Lesson to all - it's so easy to throw anything out there" You threw something out there and it lasted 24 hours. The Terra Papers have lasted more than 24 years. You threw out there you researched Robert and determined the story is trite - but cannot back it up with one sentence of what you did to come to that conclusion. So yes, it is easy to throw anything out there just like YOU did - but it has not made it past the gate. You have not backed up anything - which I asked for from you at the beginning - and FYI which I have done to EVERY OTHER RESEARCHER out there - back it up, please.... if then can I continue.

If they can't we end up like you and I - going nowhere because you threw something out there without having done any research or ability to even substantiante a word of it (not unlike most other people).

So if you'd like to add something of real value, I'm all ears, and eyes.... otherwise, like I say to everyone else, then get out of the way and let others continue in peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? It is 31 pages. You can't handle 31 pages? It packs a lot into 31 pages.
Basically, we humans were created by aliens and specifically a wolf alien named Ea. He and his sister put their DNA into us. Reptile beings from the Orion star system have been trying to take us over, they started WW2 and helped out Hitler. We are under the enslavement of a race of rebel reptilians called the Sheti and they control us even though we don't know it.
Aliens called the Grays are in some sort of control and aliens called the Blues are our allies.
If we reject the Sheti and make a call out to other star beings in the universe, they will come to our aid and we will be enhanced and provided with great technology and an advanced civilization. The Sheti don't want that.
You missed so much of the inbetween.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The terra papers are really anyone's guess. They could be the most importiant document of all time since it is the only works we have that describe the history of Alien reaces. OR it could be a heap load of BS, fail and just a product of drinking too much and not having a hobby.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Regardless if it is fact or fiction, it's a wonderful read and definitely probes the deepest portions of your mind!
It's not so unbelievable if you think about it. I do have on question for anyone here though, what's the deal with the author's reference to "Eridanus"? If I am not correct, I thought Eridanus was merely a constellation... and my research shows that there is no reference to our Milky Way being "Eridanus". Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The closest I've heard of Ancient works and interpretations are
by Barry Fell in "America B.C." and will son have his second book.
I haven't seen this video but just did a search at youtube and it
should show his work and case for interpretation for what we have
discovered of the writings of the ancients.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I remember seeing a glossary made by someone on the Terra Papers here on these forums. That was really handy.

However, it would be really useful if someone did a simple visual map of the first part of the papers concerning the numerous ET races and their involvement on planet Earth (wars, the various agendas, arrival, engineering of man, etc.). It's pretty hard to remember it all while moving forward through the following "chapters".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join