It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the terra papers?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey guys, I know the terra papers are about the history of the earth and i know where to go to read the whole thing. The only thing is, is that i dont want to read the whole thing.

Can someone please explain a small summary of the terra papers to me?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckrules
Hey guys, I know the terra papers are about the history of the earth and i know where to go to read the whole thing. The only thing is, is that i dont want to read the whole thing.

Thanks!

The Terra papers has to do with different Alien races and military style space wars with domination. The Aliens in what we call reality and not Hollywood call themselves "Native terrans" . If your not interested in such you should'nt be reading about it.

Why do you look for an answer when its already infront of you? I dont blame you alot of stuff online I dont like reading myself but sometimes I end up forcing myself for the hell of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If your not interested in such you should'nt be reading about it.

Wow, that's kind of rude! What's wrong with wanting to know the cliffs notes version of it? We all can't read every single document that is discussed in every single topic. Getting the abridged version helps us pare down what might be worth reading. It would have been better to have not replied at all than to have been snotty with a reply like that. Were you just in a bad mood when you replied to this?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

No, it's not rude. And it will only take you ten minutes to read it.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ckrules

im sorry, but that is WAYWAY too lazy for me, if SERIOUSLY interested in such a topic you need to read..dont expect others to do the ground work for you...not insulting you in anyway and please dont take it as such...but be more proactive it will be alot more fullfilling in the the end

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Please take a look at Terra papers : Hidden History of Planet Earth - Now Online! thread

Cheers

[edit on 30-6-2008 by tiagoratto]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
the terra papers is an attempt to pull together everything that you have ever read about any prophesy.
it is, by the autors own account, the rantings and ravings of a demented story teller.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
reply to post by ckrules

im sorry, but that is WAYWAY too lazy for me, if SERIOUSLY interested in such a topic you need to read..dont expect others to do the ground work for you...not insulting you in anyway and please dont take it as such...but be more proactive it will be alot more fullfilling in the the end

Good Day
Skept!cal

I don't necessarily agree with you. I would SERIOUSLY be interested if I knew what these papers are about. I would read the whole thing but if I don't know anything I most definitiely won't. All this topic is asking is a summary of the papers. If you give us a brief overview I'll bite and read the other thread. In the meantime, as long as we are not introduced to them, we'll keep being victims of Rubber Jhonny's video being posted in ATS once and again for all eternity.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxman2k3

I disagree with you. Would it be too much for you to click on one of the number of threads here dedicated to The Terra Papers? No!

Thats not how we work here mate. If you need to be spoon fed, don't expect it anytime soon. The idea of doing you own research is to come to your own conclusions and understanding of the subject matter.

Everybody has differing opinions on The Terra Papers so in essence, all you will get in return (if you get anything at all) is a bunch of posts that contradict each other, thus leaving you even worse off than not knowing anything at all.

Are you familiar with the term "self motivation"?

ATS discussions are about give & take and the exchanging of ideas. Not spoon feeding those who can't be bothered.

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Shame you think in this way. How do you buy a book (if you buy any at all)? Do you just buy it because of the name or is it because someone recommended the book to you or maybe because you read the overview at the back of the book? You might then think millions of people who read the overview at the back of a book and say "huh, that's interesting, I'll read it" are completely wrong. Once again, shame on you. And finally, self motivation? Heh, if you think my motivation is entirely focused on reading this well... what can I say that you might understand?
Anyway, thanks to blindsilly for the info. Now I'll self-motivate me to continue designing instrumentation in my silly job.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3

Shame you think in this way. How do you buy a book (if you buy any at all)?

Firstly: I think you will find that most serious ATS members feel as I do.

Secondly: I buy books through personal research - i.e knowing the main players and trusted sources - also those that present the most up-to-date, compelling, cutting edge information and theories.

Once again, shame on you.

Shame on me? Forgive if I laugh out loud!

what can I say that you might understand?

Oh, I completely understand you. It's just that I also completely disagree with you!

Anyway, thanks to blindsilly for the info. Now I'll self-motivate me to continue designing instrumentation in my silly job.

Well the fact that you took a throw away line from blindsilly (think about those two words for a second... blind & silly) as being gospel illustrates the point I made in my previous post about the value in making up your own mind.

It's a shame because by taking his/her opinion as gospel, you've missed an incredibly interesting read. You don't have to agree with everything posed in the book but you will be more knowledgeable at the end, thus allowing you to contribute informed opinions to ATS threads. The ATS Moto is Deny Ignorance. Perhaps you should rethink your strategy because opinions without research is actually ignorant!

Good luck in your silly job! I wish you all the success in the world!

IRM

[edit on 1/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Terra Papers,

Click:www.freedomdomain.com...

It's worth a read but you might find it hard to follow along in the begining but eventually it becomes more understandable after reading the whole thing.

I keep open minded as the history came from an Alien that was found by the Indians from a UFO crash that may have had a one-sided version of what really happened on our planet from their history however I believe it is all important to look at and consider.

The reptilian race supposedly has lived on earth longer than we have and were forced underground at one time when WE the human half/man half/beast a created race were placed on this planet by extraterrestrial beings.

At a point in history we were genetically altered by ET's from apes to humans we were like cavemen to the Reptilians who were once like us with science and technology, space capabilities etc.
Now they are far more advanced than us technology wise and through evolution by a thousand fold. The native terra reptilian race evolved through the ancestory of dinosaurs as we evolved aside them as beasts this was after the earth took on a major catastrophe killing just about all of the prehistoric dinosaurs and putting earth into a so called ice-age!

There are also other reptilian races that eventually came to earth from other star systems and these were much farther advanced and highly evolved beings such as the Draconians and Orion groups. It gets confusing because there are many reptilian races out there and from many different places. Some native to this planet and others from other distant planets so it can be confusing. Reptilians are not all one group the same as Dinosaurs were not all one species!
(Have to read the Terra papers and other documents to further understand.)

The reptilians claim that we once worshiped them as Gods but those who genetically altered us to speed up our evolution process taught us differently and told us that the Reptilian race was the serpent and that they were not to be trusted, this is where we get our bible stories of creation and Genesis. The Serpent and it deceiving us and being evil etc. etc. etc.

Genesis was a science to the EL's or this extraterrestrial group that created us in the begining of human creation and Genesis was the science of creation and those who mastered this sceince could basically create and manipulate all kinds of life, animals, planets, mammals, and in our case the human race! Many experiments were performed on us, the EL's were searching for the perfect race to help them in mining for copper, ore, gold and other precious metals, minerals and elements found on this planet and it turned out to be us.

They took DNA directly from their own bodies and combined it with our own so we were basically created through this process but are part of them through bloodline thus heirs to their worlds and kingdoms the heavens and called Sons of God. (Or so it says)

The EL's were far more advanced and evolved than the native terra reptilian race which forced them to go underground supposedly after they created us and placed us in positions on earth. The Sphinx was supposedly created by them or us using their technology in history as a statement of where we came from half/animal half/beast.
(Bigfoot is our ancestor and there are many of them and they also live underground. We scared them away after we were placed here and were created human!)

It's a long story you can read up on it yourself.

Whether I believe it or not I have kept an open mind and the Terra papers are not the only papers out there that support this theory. There are many others who have met with ET's and been told the same things along with other stories and documents out there that support the terra papers. I am still searching for my belief system and trying to piece it all together.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Alien_Question]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindsilly
the terra papers is an attempt to pull together everything that you have ever read about any prophesy.
it is, by the autors own account, the rantings and ravings of a demented story teller.

Hi blindsilly - would like to clarify that he has, indeed, referred to himself as demented - (rather sarcastically as that's how he appears to people when he talks about this stuff) - however, the story in the Terra Papers is very serious and was handed down from his grandfather (term of endearment and/or blood relative) to he and others who grew up in the desert where these things happen(ed). Not channeled, not made up, handed down.

Regards - K.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Question

Though I don't discount a reptilian heritage for our planet, (I believe there may be some truths about our past that may be linked) - The one sticking point for me is a fossil record. Surely if even feathers can survive millions of years so too could reptilian remains. The question I keep asking myself is "why no bones"?

Was it a reptilian practice to cremate remains? Did they remove their dead off planet for some ritualistic purpose or did they have bones that disintegrated to dust very quickly? Perhaps it's like the bones of giants, whereby when they are discovered, a group such as the Smithsonian quickly recover them and secret them away to destinations unknown.

This is by no means a debunk so please don't take it that way. More a curiosity.

What's your take on this Alien_Question - or anyone else for that matter. I'd be very interested in hearing opinions.

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Thanks!

ckrules - I found a summary on the internet weeks ago when googling terra papers - it came up without effort. You can go to the feed provided and scan through the pages yourself to see if it 'grabs your attention'. With all the effort you've put into here around this, you could have been half way through the book by now. And with all the effort others take to reply to you, takes away from their research time. If you 'know' already it is about the history of the earth as you said - then you know what it is already about.... it is worth looking at but that is something only you can decide yourself - once you look at it.... otherwise it's not your opinion and that ultimately is the point - to make your own decisions...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

... it could be that they are not so different from our own skeletal remains in the first place so coming across them would not necessarily cause alarm... that perhaps their DNA would be the only clue that they are different... and it could also be that they are very careful in making sure to cover their tracks... thinking about dealing with creatures millions if not billions of years older than us is more than we can imagine - perhaps they are interdimensional as well and we are the ones so immersed in hard core reality we cannot sense, see, hear 'them'.

It could be that those in charge now are really alien even though they look like us - they don't have to be green or blue to be alien.... and isn't that alarming!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What are the Terra Papers?

Terrible, nonsensical science fiction, lifted from poor theories that have been in circulation for decades, presented as revolutionary relevations and fact.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

.. Thanks for piping in! I was kind of hoping you would. I was going to pose the same question in the 'proper' thread but you beat me to the punch! LOL!

The inter dimensional hypothesis did actually cross my mind after the fact as well as the suggested shape-shifting abilities many researchers allude to.

Thanks for your input Karyn

IRM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join