It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 86 - Bill Irvine and Simon Gray ATS Owners

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Bill Irvine and Simon Gray ATS Owners - ATS MIX Show 86

"Two out of Three Owners" of AboveTopSecret.Com join Dave and Johnny for one of the most candid conversations each of them has done. They also answer some questions from our members on everything from "If we're in league with the Devil", to "If there are any regrets in how much money they are making off of Barrels of Oil....!" Ok, not really, but it's an eye opener that you shouldn't miss as the two amigos open up on not only personal information but also information on what's happening with ATS now and in the future.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2972.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am still on the S.O. part of the interview about politics and racism. I really needed to hear this from you guys... I thought it was just me. With all the things that are wrong right now, it's nice to know that you guys really ARE aware of what's going on.

Outstanding Interview!!! Thank you Dave & Johnny and S.O.!!

Added info from the Simon interview...

Wow, you read my question... thank you guys.

My question is based on the net lore/rumor that Simon Grey is actually Christian Bailey who runs the Lincoln Group.

I always run into this brick wall when defending ATS against the DISINFO rumors. I am so glad you answered this question Simon, and it will be nice to forward it to those I argue with about ATS... lol

[edit on 25-6-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Question #2
And do you see ATS as a means to assuage some of the social stigma incurred from thinking/believing in conspiracies?

You got the interpretation wrong guys...

Definition for assuage

Pronunciation = "a-swage"

[edit on 6/26/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]
Edit to fix edit.. "Sorry Memory Shock.. been a hectic week, mean't to post a reply.. not edit".. see below..

[edit on 6/28/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Sorry my man, I may be English but your eloquence went over my head there!

I just got back from a 3-day business trip. I'll get on it as soon as I get myself into evening relaxed mode...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

No worries, my man...it was mostly a jab at Dave or Johny (whomever asked the question) for the mispronunciation of the word...

It's all good...relax and enjoy your evening!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I sat back with a breeze blowing on my face and started listening when Bill got on I dozed off sorry Bill. Have to start all over now.

Your not boring, really. I mean really your not, crap I better keep a check on my points!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Great interview guys.

Looking forward to hearing more.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Question #2
And do you see ATS as a means to assuage some of the social stigma incurred from thinking/believing in conspiracies?

You got the interpretation wrong guys...

Definition for assuage
Pronunciation = "a-swage"

Memory Shock:
Sorry..!
We were having a bit of a off day, and I apologize.. I usually do a look up first if there is a word we don't use often..

Err.. this was one of them..

AND...

I would like to PUBLICLY apologize for hitting the wrong button and adding my reply as a "edit" rather that a reply to your quote.. I screwed up and it's just that simple and stupid on my part.. Sorry my friend, there ws nothing neferious, just Johnny doing a stupid action without looking at what he was doing.. wrong button at the wrong time..

Please accept this humble apology.. I'm a newb to all these buttons sometimes.. even the ones I think are the right buttons..!

Johnny

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No worries,

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello are you guys in Scottsdale?

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
how often do you fall down a rabbit hole only to end up back where you started on a trip down memory lane?

top topics

join