It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed at ECETI Ranch by military helicopter Washington State,USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hi guys,UFO activity is increasing every day.Here in USA a military helicopter was photographed pursuing a super fast UFO in Washington State, America last week.

A High resolution image taken at a speed that freezes the rotor blades of the helicopter could not capture more than a blur of the UFO being pursued.

EXTERNAL LINK

What you guys think about this one pic taken just last week here in usa? I dnt think so it hoax man.

Their were military helicopter too which was recording the activity of UFO in same area.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The HR photo shows the helicopter's blades and the UFO is still a blur. I don't know what the craft is, but I don't think the photo is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The military know something as this light observation helicopter inspected witnesses at ECETI Ranch.

I think know we have solid proof about hows military followed and video tape these kind of UFOS but when it scome to discloser they always called them weather balloons
of chines maps as MOD is calling UK COPS UFO incident

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Where is the link to the origin of this photo and story?

The link you provided goes back to YOUR blog (which I wish you would stop doing this as it is not a legit source of information)?

Where is the REAL link to the story and picture???

[edit on 25-6-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The link you provided goes back to YOUR blog (which I wish you would stop doing this)? Where is the REAL link to the story and picture???

Thats not my blog 1st of all
Second if i had other link i will post it here ... So just relax thi stime i got the story lolz

Anyway concentrate on the pic if you could debunked for sure you will try every one do at ATS
So go ahead dude

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
These 123Space posts are starting to get on everyone's nerves, the ridiculousness of them sometimes makes me embarrassed to even be interested in this subject.

But to comment on this new sensational buzz...well, what can I say? Nothing to see here, and nothing that sheds light on anything worth discussing. Unless you like to sit around and make things up I suppose.

However, I bet one day you might actually stumble on something genuine, but unfortunately because of your posting history and ability to communicate with fellow members it wont be looked into seriously. In that case, we can only hope that a more calm and less sensational member brings it to light first, before you answer your own threads minutes after you post them wondering why your not getting the attention you think your mighty threads deserve (and that is sad, I have seen you post replies 4-5 times in a thread you started just minutes apart in an attempt to get the attention you seem to need, and I have to say you are doing nothing but HURTING the cause you ignorantly believe you are helping)

Deny ignorance, please don't openly embrace it. This great website will eventually have to change its catch phrase if we start embracing threads such as yours.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi I found this over here.

www.australia.to...

Super fast silent UFO pursued by military Chinook helicopter in Washington USA.

25 June 2008

WASHINGTON, USA - A military helicopter was photographed pursuing a super fast UFO in Washington State, America last week.

A High resolution image taken at a speed that freezes the rotor blades of the helicopter could not capture more than a blur of the UFO being pursued.

James Gilliland's ECETI Ranch is the location where UFO enthusiasts gather to watch "lightships" at night and hyper velocity UFOs by day.

Mr Gilliland is often ridiculed by the Billy Meier UFO group ( religion ) which appears to claim exclusive rights to authorized UFO encounters. Mr Gilliland said "These photographs were taken by guests with multiple eyewitnesses just a few of hundreds of photos and 70 hours of footage along with witnesses like triple PhD Boeing Engineers, Air Force Base Commanders, pilots like Pierre and Nigel as well as physicists from all walks of life."

"This group is well known for attacking all other researchers, contactees, crop circle researchers and anyone outside of their camp. There are several total contradictions in their story, the contacts stopped in the late 70's according to his video and his sons testimony at the International UFO Congress and his Contact notes say there are over 7,000 people being contacted by his' "Advanced ETs" which seem to not always tell the truth"

"As Billy Meier being the only contacted and prophet of, "Spirit Form"what they call God I find this totally ridiculous. Considering his history of being in prison, joining the foreign legion to get out, deserting, then bounty hunting, etc it seems God would have made a little better choice."

"His actions and the overwhelming evidence proves to the contrary. Not just the evidence here but around the world. Beware of anyone who says they have exclusive rights and connections to off world visitors and God."

"I believe they did have contact, took some great photos and video but something went very wrong with this group. Maybe the exclusive keeps the members paying on a regular basis part of their income and not looking elsewhere?"

The United States government knows something about the UFOs seen over Washington last week as it is the only entity that owns a black Chinook like the one trying to pursue the UFO.

Is the UFO from earth, space, a black ops budget or another world ?

The military know something as this light observation helicopter inspected witnesses at ECETI Ranch.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Ah! Love how the "owner" of the blog = whomever it is = plagiarizes

Well, OP...PLEASE STOP posting links to that ridiculous blog which you do in almost every post you make.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
gray,

thanks for taking lead on a great article. stared you.

nice pics i must say. UFO activity on the rise..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Please add to existing discussion.

Here

Thread Closed.

Please use the search function before posting new threads. Thanks.

top topics

join