It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove Rips NYT For Outing CIA Agent's Identity And 'Putting Our Country At Risk'»

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Rove Rips NYT For Outing CIA Agent's Identity And 'Putting Our Country At Risk'»

thinkprogress.org

Yesterday, on The O’Reilly Factor, Karl Rove slammed the New York Times for supposedly leaking the name of a CIA agent. “[T]hey’ve got a very callous view about our nation’s security and interests,” Rove charged:

“Look, they put our country at risk when they reveal the details of a program that saved America from attacks.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This man is amazing. He is truly, as far as I am concerned, a complete lier. I like how he blames the media from releasing the "classified information". Although they do share in the blame, it is the GOVERNMENTS responsibility to protect it not the NYT.

It is especially insulting as HE is at the center of the controversy and happily protected by Bush's 'executive privilege'.

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Animal]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I always wonder if Rove (a.k.a. 'Turdblossom') is as much of a pervert as his step-father.

But I don't have to wonder. The Bush family are Nazis and he is the man they chose. Enough said.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Isn't Rove directly involved in the Plame CIA leak fiasco?

Even if he wasn't, with the amount of political and judicial meddling and corruptivity he has been involved in, he should be serving multiple life sentences. He is the epitome of the criminality running rampant in our cess-pool of a gov right now.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A CIA torturer, who wasn't undercover, got named in a news story about the case against him - what's the problem?

Mmmm, and I love that it's the turdblossom who's complaining here. That's just too funny for words.

Since when does he give a crap about keeping the identities of CIA agents secret?

NeoCons and religious nutters don't seem to have any sense of irony, and I think that's maybe at the core of their problem.

top topics

join