It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They will come soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It'll come quick. Numerous lights which look like far away stars will zig zag across the sky, almost as if they were forming new constellations. You'll call your friends who say they are witnessing the same event; it'll be quite scary actually. News will broadcast the images briefly, and then before you know it they will land. Whats interesting and baffling to me is that the Japanese, (or some asian country) is on their side.

Thats where the ground assault will come, monstrous vechiles that ravage the streets and ground troops. I never saw an alien, just asian troops in a white uniform, but to think that any country on earth is capable of this crazy.

traveling will be almost impossible. Three separate cities fall, one being New York for sure.

take it as you will. i hope i'm just another nutty nut nutter from the nut factory and this doesn't happen, but i have never been so scared or anxious (EDIT: or dare i say it, excited!) in my life.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Spaceman_ziff]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaceman_ziff

They will come soon

Hey Ziff,

Could you define "soon" for me?

I have some prep work to do before this goes down so a little help with the timeline would be greatly appreciated.

Was this a dream, vision, OOBE, meditation or something else?

Becker

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
oooooooooookay,

wow,

your remind me of the guy in war of the world when tom cruise was trying to stay safe in the basement of an abandoned house!!

but at the same time i dont want to be tooo rude, cause then you'll be that much more defensive and want to believe this fabrication that MUCH MORE.

wow,

oooooooooookay

new topics

join