It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dreamers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Is there a way to exclude the dreamers?

The last story of a supposed meeting with the Air Force really got me going. How could so many people humor such a clear lie? OH you don't think it's a lie? OK regardless if your a bagger at a grocery store or a phd student working at Cal-Tech, call up any research facility and or base and try and get such a meeting with the types of people that were mentioned in this story. Tell them you have a piece of a flying saucer and photo's of reptilian beings from another world oh and also tell them you have top secret material proving the existence of a super secret Government group that is over seeing the aliens. Or you get an email from the secret service and you delete it. Or you claim to hold a top secret or better security clearance. COME ON if you have a TS or better you are definitely not risking that clearance by coming to a conspiracy website. Well maybe if it's job related (dis-info) but then you wouldn't mention it. They say people who mention these types of things (CIA , security clearances, elite access) are insecure with their lack of authority. Also while it's true that high ranking military people are human like you and me, they also know things that you and I don't and im sure we can agree on that.

Well the real purpose of this post is to open a discussion on how to come together with seriousness and exclude all these "dreamer" attention seeking members who constantly feel the need to post fantasy. Perhaps the site owner may want to start a sub board where we deal with fact and the vetting is better. I do believe that there is life outside of what we know that may be visiting this world or dimension from time to time. I think the study is important and relevant but it needs to gain much more credibility and that will never happen with all the fictional postings that border on insanity. Ideas?

AS-

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You're dealing with the same issue UFOlogy has been plagued with for decades. Unfortunately there's no real answer to that. Some have tried to organize multi-discipline groups, but often the members find they are at odds with others in the group over intent or quality of data, and/or interpretation of that data...and ultimately disband.

It's just part of the game. All any of us can try and do to turn it around is to bring account to those engaged in sensationalism and nonsense.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
gary mckinnon has been arrested for hacking into the dept of defense as well as nasa..

he uncovered some very revealing information, look into it if you havent already done so.

i feel your frustration, at least we have our whole lives ahead of us, to fight for the truth, or wait for a sign.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The lack of replies makes me believe that most of the members of this forum may be part of the problem

AS-

new topics

top topics

join