It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has NASA never gone back to the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hi all, i just have some questions that have been bugging me..

1st - Why would ancient civilizations/bible talk about "SkyGods".. Did they write about it just to get us thinking or to piss us off... This is what makes be believe that Aliens do exist... Why else would Ancient civilizations mention stuff like this?

2nd - NASA hasn't been back to the moon since, but how many times have they gone to Mars? Im sure that Aliens did tell us to mind our own buisness and to never go back to the moon, so NASA moved their interests onto the most boring Plantet in our galaxy? Some ATS members have stated that "Price" has something do with about not going back to the moon? Rubbish, how much money has NASA wasted on numerous trips to Mars, to find what exactly? Water/Ice?

After watching the videos - your reading a post from a true believer of the "Moon Conspiracy" There are Aliens out there, gathering together for their next invasion.....2012

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

1: maybe it is bacause that in the old days or time. we thougt that the SUN was GOD and Jesus..

2: if there was E.T on the moon i don't think we humans just was like " sure we don't come back and sure u can take some off our cows and humans too tests on, just not our president and TOP ppl...

veiw my point on page 5

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
All I wanted to say is that there is a new initiative to get back to the moon. You didn't hear that NASA forgot how to build rockets that can get to the moon so they are digging through spaceship graveyards to find the parts to rebuilt a rocket.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I just hope that every single member on ats knows and believes that aliens do exist. Why would all the ancient people lie about ufos and aliens, maybe to make a big hoax? i dont think so, only proof we need is there and dont need to say "oh i think that picture is fake, this picture is fake aliens dont exists".

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by umigo

what makes u so sure that that was UFO and E.T the ancient people have seen and draw about ??? and if so why was only the ancient people allow too talk and be teacths by the so called E.T.. if thay are REAL. why haven we seen them with the presiden or overtaken a T.V channel and speake too all on the World ???

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by brickhouse32

There is a tentative mission planned for 2019 to return to the moon. It will be the beginning of a permanently manned outpost.

en.wikipedia.org...

Orion 15 (Human Lunar Return) is the name of a lunar sortie mission NASA expects to conduct in June, 2019.[1][2] The mission, which will use an Orion spacecraft and Altair lunar lander being developed by Project Constellation, will be NASA's first human spaceflight mission to attempt a lunar landing since Apollo 17 in 1972. Assuming no other nation lands a human spaceflight mission on the moon until 2019, it will be the seventh human lunar landing in history and also mark the first time since 1972 that any humans will walk on the moon.

Orion 15 will be the first of a series of seven day missions carrying a crew of four to the Moon to begin setting up a Lunar outpost. A landing site has not yet been chosen, but it is likely to be at either the lunar north or south pole..[3]

Also, see this link:

www.nasaspaceflight.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They haven't come out of hiding yet because its not the right time, They might have reveiled themselves to certain people, but to the rest of us, *sigh* they will probably wait till 2012

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JDN24

think u are reply too me.. i think 2012 is BS. but i don't have the answars so we have too wait and see. but i don't think thay come foward (the E.T ) because thay are NOT real...

other wise we would have been writen off them in all historie of Mankind and yet we only see of it some where and maybe thay have been seen skys and metories and others stuff or have been on drugs?? maybe i don't know..

and then again if thay where here in the old days why thay leave and just waitet???

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by COOL HAND

COOL HAND....what source did xweaponx cite for that 'transmission'???

Here's a primer for those too young to remember.....three Astronauts launch. Two fly the LM to landing, one stays on orbit in the CSM. Two then complete the landing on the Moon, and the EVAs, then return to rendezvous with the CSM, then they fire a burn to a TEI, and come home to Earth.

How much more simpler can we make it???

What is CSM, LM, EVA and TEI?

IMHO I believe that aliens are not visiting the people yet because people are just not prepared for their existence yet. When 2012 comes and we are evolved then they will appear (maybe)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

where do u got the evolvotíon from ??? and why do u think we goes true something 2012 ??? where do u have your INFO from ???

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
there is much to be learned from the moon.
NASA knows this.
The US governemnt hasn't really cared WHAT public opinion is in a long time.... or hasnt anyone been paying attention?

and as far as costing too much to return, with tens of millions allotted for rediculous pork projects, a moonshot is a drop in the bucket today.

even the Private sector is more than capable.
x prize anyone?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

When 2012 comes and we are evolved

Evolution doesn't work that way.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Because "there is nothing to do on the moon", and anyway "it costs to much to go there", and when they did go there "they did it just to beat the Russians".

The people who think we did land in the moon say these things to themselves, afraid of the possibility that it was all a hoax.

I think we did not get to the moon, that is why NASA doesn't have much interest in "going back"

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

why haven we seen them with the presiden or overtaken a T.V channel and speake too all on the World ??? Your point of views are so weak, you want to be a star trek geek and think that they will overtaken a T.V channel and speak too all on the World your in a dream.

Thousands of years old proofs, they dont need to lie or be on drugs and certainly don't look like any rock, its another spices us humans have named them "aliens"
"

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by umigo

i have never seen Star trek maybe one off the movies but nothing off contact with human. just a ideer off what thay cut do too make all believe in them.. if thay can fly in space and is so ahead off us why can't thay just be show'n too us ???

i can not say much too that pic other then nice one.. make one wounder..
but still one proof (if not fake ) and where are there space ship.

if thay have been here before helping us human why did thay stop ????

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk
reply to post by umigo

i have never seen Star trek maybe one off the movies but nothing off contact with human. just a ideer off what thay cut do too make all believe in them.. if thay can fly in space and is so ahead off us why can't thay just be show'n too us ???

i can not say much too that pic other then nice one.. make one wounder..
but still one proof (if not fake ) and where are there space ship.

if thay have been here before helping us human why did thay stop ????

There is the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.

So now lets go back in time when there was no electricity, planes, cars, boats, no nothing.

They saw something in there sky's and drew it. They drew what they saw.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Interesting thread
Iv always believed that there is something on the moon and when Nasa landed they realized just how not alone we are. They could have already known about them and was invited... Just a thought!
Thats the beauty theres so much speculation about it all. Only Nasa really know the truth

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"Mission Control, this is Mission Control...are you under way, repeat, are you under way?"

I'm hardly an expert on this sort of stuff, but doesn't Mission Control usually refer to itself as "Houston" in radio transmissions?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

i am sorry but i have read on the ATS that that picture has been debunked.

but and why would thay know somethiing from the future like a helicopter ???

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

Okay my friend, but look at the world now, if they tried anything wouldn't it get classified by fbi, cia, mi5. they try and get close to us they know we will hurt them. Also would you wanna help war animals like us? All i know is they use to come to earth more but as our technology is grown they have come less of course there are loads now coming for some reason i don't understand. Top military personnel, cia, fbi people have come forward and said yes they exists. I don't care if you believe or not but if you don't you will be in the idiots corner (aka blue pill people) with the rest who think they don't exist. It is impossible to believe that they don't exist. Just go ask nasa why they are not telling us clearly what is out there, Do they think we are sheep and we are worth less than them, my opinion is fbi, cia nasa will never be clever as ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join