It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court rejects death penalty for child rape cases

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTracker

Ok. Then you can have a death penalty for people who torture others for two weeks, then go on a killing spree because it's screwed up their minds. Death brings death. Statistics back this idea up. Full stop.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I think surgically removing the penis and testicles of a convicted rapist is perfectly proportional to the crime.

Back to the ruling: I think it will be very important for all English-speaking people to read all of the ruling and the other opinions. There is something very rotten here, and I think we've only skimmed the surface of the troubled waters.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It should be law that DNA is always compared to any potential past crimes. I wonder how many are released who may be potentially worse criminals, especially those who are given huge rewards after serving several years for wrongful imprisonment. Imagine how many have been released and made rich and then go back to these unknown serial crime sprees. All ex-cons should be chipped as well.

How much DNA exists from crime scenes that was never processed either?A person who is found guilty and wants better treatment should undergo whatever is necessary to bring out any important information such as through hypnosis. Maybe all should undergo controlled hypnosis? Killing them or allowing them to be killed in prison means less confessions to possibly solve more crimes. If not death penalties than confessions at least through humane hypnosis once they are convicted.

In the aspect of sprituality and demonology; these deaths of these inmates might then actually contribute to a ghostly release to continue their deeds through others. Who knows, maybe they were possessed.

Dissociation disorder may actually be a form of possession. It shouldn't be hard to assume that most like this are criminally insane and have repressed memories or diagnosed with DID or become their other imates in a prison environment. Prison is a traumatic experience and may create these there also. There should be absolute segregation. Some are said to be originally Bipolar. Bipolar is said to very common and typically goes untreated professionally.

The prison system definately needs to change to keep these from infecting others in prison. Personality types are not always so obvious either.

Anyone studying criminal behavior psychology?

Some say the children involved in these crimes also have a potential to become their past abusers. So, what are the means of effective treatments and statistics?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

A lot of good points there.
But all i can say due to my upbringing and (maybe) narrow mind.
Extinction is the answer!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

No imprisionment is good enough there.
But when small defenseless children are concerned.
You know where i stand.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
YOu don't even want to have to read more than one post from me on this topic.

I'm such a moral neanderthal that I think the death penalty should be re-introduced for a whole range of crimes, not just murder.

Further, I think it would be legal in Texas, since the state constitution provides for the use of deadly force against a thief on your property if you cannot identify them later.

Even further, I think most rapists are moral monsters, and don't calculate the penalty inovolved in their deeds as if they were ordering items a la carte from a sexual deviancy menu. They respond to urges, which may or may not result in the death of a child.

Fourth, this means that if you are a child and are forceably raped, yet flee from him chasing you with a broadaxe, you can be certain he will live because you did. Lovely.

Fifth, and this is so ugly I hate to post it, I'm reminded of the ATS threads concerning a vast pedophile conspiracy involving Disney and the Government. The fact that child rapists get a pass from the old people in black robes raises a "que bono" flag in my mind such that I don't want to even contemplate.

Dark days indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sex offenders are segregated from general population while in prison. They typically are housed away from other inmates and placed in what they call a special needs yard. Mostly reserved for snitches and gang drop outs and sex offenders. Typically people who can not live among the other inmates due to safety concerns.

Pedophiles, or 'Mo's" as they are called, generally do not last long in general population. They come in with a target on their backs, and it is considered the highest honor for another inmate to attack and or kill a "Mo". Gang members earn points within their own clique for killing a child molester.

There is a definate heirarchy and an honor system among convicts. They despise child rapists because most have kids on the outside. It strikes me as funny how a group of cons who are supposedly no good in the eyes of society can often times display a higher sense of honor and have a better understanding of right and wrong than most judges, D.A.'s and supposed criminal advocates.

[edit on 6/25/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
One of the problems with the death penalty in cases of child molester and rape, is that many rapist fall under the mentally challenged category.

No all of them but many.

BTW even If you castrate a repeated rapist they will find the way to satisfy their needs

Remember for many is a mental problem and they do not necessarily fulfill their needs with a sexual act.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Fifth, and this is so ugly I hate to post it, I'm reminded of the ATS threads concerning a vast pedophile conspiracy involving Disney and the Government. The fact that child rapists get a pass from the old people in black robes raises a "que bono" flag in my mind such that I don't want to even contemplate.

Bingo. It isn't just a flag raised; it is a great big screaming siren with flashing lights.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Sorry i'm ignorant on the Disney thing.
Care to give a link?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Dark days indeed.

Aren't the Bohemian Grove owl worshipers also alleged to be involved in pedophilia and child sexploitation...maybe they are being protected by their buddies on the court

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
-- delete --

[edit on 25/6/08 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The Outreau affair took place from 2001 to 2006 in the north of France. 17 pedophiles were accused by children, and 10 of them were condemned in 2003. The basis for these convictions was essentially extensive and detailed testimony from the children.
People were as they usually are during these kinds of events. "Cut their balls off !" " Bring back the death penalty ! " That kind of stuff.
The convicted men and women served 3 years, until 2006. Two committed suicide in their cells.
The children came out after this period, claiming they lied, under pressure from the police and biased psychiatrists. The "guilty pedophiles", who never stopped claiming their innocence, were released.

Courts don't always get it right. And you can never be sure. So how would you feel about yourselves if you had had your way with these guys. It would have made you criminals, not them...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Disney evil? no.
But they got some real cards working for them.
I guess you get bored doing all that animation.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
this angry monkey does not think that the death penalty alone is either cruel or unusual enough for those who commit such crimes against children

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Has anyone been following this case down in Mineola, Texas that hit the news last week?

Apparently there is a "swingers" club where they have been forcing children as young as six and seven years old to perform sexual acts in front of HUNDREDS of adults from the local community.

Not only this, but from what was reported the kids were given drugs called "silly pills" and forced to put on these sex shows. People in town had heard stories of the building being used as a swingers club but were horrified when they found out what was really happening.

Here is the ring leader, Patrick Kelly

Tell me he doesn't look like the typical mouth breathing child rapist. Although I am happy about one thing, these people were dumb enough to do this in rural Texas. Talk about a death wish, they will be lucky to make it to trial at all....God willing.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeTracker

Extinction can take many forms. I wonder when we'll finally have prisons on Mars? Humane treatments for inhumane people does seem off balance though.

The Nazi's also seem interested in extinction. I wonder who else we'll go after next? It kinda reminds me of book burning and way too many copies out there still.

Extinction of the act in thought and in deed? Almost sounds more like the Borg. I wonder how many alien cultures cured their society by creating exact clones of the best and the brightest. Maybe they also decided that females were also unecessary and anything to do with natural procreation.

I haven't much doubt it needs to be stopped. The big question is how extinct do you go to solve a problem and who else as well. Who decides?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

First of all there should be physical evidence to back up claims.
(you know what i mean).
Open and shut case then torture and death.

And to BLACK OPS.
They should let the club owners perform for the community then torture and death.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

This getting better and better. Oh he "looks" like a pedophile does he ? The last guys who decided to sentence you to death because of the way you looked ( a crooked nose for example), were the the nazis.

TimeTracker, what if their is no physical evidence ? Let them go. Or kill them anyway ? Just in case. Especially if they "look" the part.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Ismail]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

Well in this instance he was arrested and charged with arranging multiple child rape sessions involving dozens of adult pedophiles, with children as young as five.

If the shoe fits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join