It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what has become of the disclosure project?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Text Bluenow fair play to all those reputable folk who came out as it were as to all the hidden secrets that there state was keeping from us all, I'm talking about the disclosure project, what is the current state of play? surly you would think that a lot more people would now be asking for answers, oh its a question of national security yeah rite! maybe this project deserves to be broadcast on the TV networks not just the net where i saw it, i fully respect those brave people who spoke the real truth about what is really going on and i hope more come forward, after all we are ready for the truth its way over due.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Congress didn't listen, and the guy who organized it now sells tickets to a mountain retreat where they wave crystals, play songs, and try to summon UFOs while howling at the moon...(i.e. Dr. Greer went off the deep end, after believing every Tom, Dick, and Mary with an abduction story)....

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good witnesses that were involved with it, but also a lot of charlatans and nutjobs too, as it appears Dr. Greer had no filter. The response from officials was thus predictable....they weren't taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Congress didn't listen, and the guy who organized it now sells tickets to a mountain retreat where they wave crystals, play songs, and try to summon UFOs while howling at the moon...(i.e. Dr. Greer went off the deep end, after believing every Tom, Dick, and Mary with an abduction story)....

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good witnesses that were involved with it, but also a lot of charlatans and nutjobs too, as it appears Dr. Greer had no filter. The response from officials was thus predictable....they weren't taken seriously.

I think the assertion that Greer went off the deep end is a tad rash. From what I know, ee still holds the respect of the people he gathered for the National Press Club launch, and that says a lot in my books.

As you all know, the project was derailed by 911. All the govt insiders getting ready to push - dropped it.

Greer then got interested in some related fringe technology, and figured he could get some movement with energy saving systems - and put out for support. As far as I know he is moving as fast as funding can allow. He also put out his book, "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" - which tells his personal and professional history of his involvement in UFOs, spiritual and political. I reckon he had guts to write that book - and he has my respect for that, and for getting together so many whistleblowers at the National Press Club.

I've dealt with him on business matters, on research and publication, and on event organising. He is professional, practical, honest, and he cares for people.

I would trust Greer's 'filtering' system over that of some of his detractors anyday.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I would trust Greer's 'filtering' system over that of some of his detractors anyday.

Two words: Billy Meier

I still respect Dr. Greer for his original efforts, but he's simply lost all credibility with his latest interests and activities (in my personal opinion), and it isn't likely he has any credibility with the mainstream press.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I saw on TV last week one of Dr. Greer's witnesses ( a woman) who brought forth the tale of satellite photography tampering and airbrushing or whatever the NASA and JPL and such people do , when they come across "UFO'S in the photographs. She was very believable and said she saw alien craft and was show how they "removed them" from pictures. You cannot confront any of the agency's involved because they will just give you that "Dick Cheney" look or answer.

Well at least they missed the skull I found on Mars (my avatar) its impossible to get everything.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

they are going to have another major event soon...here
www.disclosureproject.org...

the reason why it is not well known is cause the elite control the media and most other things...that is fact

here is the original disclosure vid.
www.youtube.com...

(*_^)

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Dr. Greer has been warned away in my opinion, he knows that disclosure will never take place unless the government and ET groups allow it to.

As for all the Billy Meier haters out there, I have no doubt he had contact with the Pleadians and has ongoing contact.

I know everyone will bring up the pictures but they don't see the big picture here, people have tried to discredit him for 10-20yrs now, they have a very long time in the making to discredit those photos and they finally came up with something.

The Dinosaur picture could be explained, if someone or group of aliens or government were trying to discredit that information they could change past, present and future take a pic of what he had and have someone draw it in the past. (Not hard for ET's or for our government) For those who have studied it all know they have this capability along with invisibility.

The Wedding Cake being much more bright, shiny and silver differing from the background can also be easily explained. The ET's have control over all our projections of photos. If you watched Project Camelot recently with George Green they even took a trip up to Billy Meier's place and took their own photos. One of the pictures came out all "Silver" everything in it. This was the Pleadians showing their presence!

They have power over the pictures and you will get what they want you to get, I believe the they wanted the wedding cake to stand out all nice and "Shiny and Silver" in the picture! It was the Pleadians that altered the film IMO. They will jam your camera like other ET's or take out their crafts from your pictures after you take them if they want like any other ET group can.

A few pictures of Billy Meier's that (Hidden Groups) have tried to debunk for the last 10-20yrs no way makes me not believe he has ongoing contact with the Pleadians! The evidence that he had and still has ongoing contact far outweighs the evidence that he has never had contact IMO.

The CIA was all over the guy for years even though he's from Switz wonder why they were so interested? Obviously working on discrediting him, and then there's the video of a saucer flying around a tree that nobody could debunk along with many other photos Well whoever was working on it found the easiest one's to debunk and it took them years to do it.

The other thing is there was someone from the United Nations backing up his story way way before any of his information ever came out, the person supposedly knew Billy Meier as a child and witnessed a ufo with him at the age of 12yrs old. The person had no reason to lie and was of highest credibility. I could provide that story if needed.

There were many who eye witnessed and viewed extraterrestrial craft landings at his place in Switz and I'm not just talking about all of the neighbors (though I would assume they count for something) but he had people of high credibility witness them. Many witnesses, even George Green has his story to share. There are many out there!

Once someone has contact it's for a purpose I believe, the Pleadians are still with him and in contact with him. About people claiming he was re-incarnated to be the Christ, it's ridiculous he never has claimed anything like it. (But then again, there will always be those stories out there to discredit him, remember other ET groups do not want us to get the Pleadians message about their malevolent agenda, this of course would cause disaster for their agenda, those that are controlling and manipulating the human race!)

I would suggest people at least hear the message George Green has to share from the Pleadians about the New Paradigm? You can find it on utube or his site and download for free. It's not about the money but the message is important coming from the ET's themselves. At least hear what the ET's have to say about it then decide if it's all hogwash or not. If Billy Meier is a hoax like many believe then George Green is definitely one to because he witnessed the Pleadians with Billy Meier so would have to be a hoaxer as well.

For those of you out there who had doubts, take a little time and search deeper into it all and you will see that the evidence is much more in favor that they both have had contacts and still have ongoing contact Vs's they don't.

Fire Away!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by ET_CONTACT]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
all one need do is listen to the latest Paracast episode to see how "far" off Greer is, and see the real motives.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
They have power over the pictures and you will get what they want you to get, I believe the they wanted the wedding cake to stand out all nice and "Shiny and Silver" in the picture! It was the Pleadians that altered the film IMO. They will jam your camera like other ET's or take out their crafts from your pictures after you take them if they want like any other ET group can.

yes this has been my same view for a long time if they want you to capture a film or photo then they will let you but they must certainly have the ability to block any image film taken too, they control end. oh how does one highlight some 1 else's tex like i have not done? as above..

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Two words: Billy Meier

I still respect Dr. Greer for his original efforts, but he's simply lost all credibility with his latest interests and activities (in my personal opinion), and it isn't likely he has any credibility with the mainstream press.

You have lost me - I am only a dumb Aussie magazine publisher - what has Billy Meier got to do with Stephen Greer's credibility?

Having done my own extensive research into Billy Meier, I believe his story also.

I realise that makes me unpopular with plenty of people who are uninformed of the full Meier story - and unpopular with people who have uninformed OPINIONS about his case also.

Have all the opinions you want dude, but lay off slagging people you don't know, haven't met, and cannot be bothered to contact to ascertain some things for yourself!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I also don't see what Billy Meier has to do with Greer or the Disclosure Project. As far as I know, Billy Meier has never been a DP witness......

A lot of people like to say "the Disclosure Project died", but Greer seems to think it was a smashing success. He's always saying things like "the Disclosure Project press conference has been seen millions and millions of times, and polls show that 80% of people now believe in extraterrestrial life...."

I think that Greer shifted his focus after the Disclosure event, to the technology side. Trying to build support for new energy inventors and whatnot. Which is why we don't hear too much from TDP any more....

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
all one need do is listen to the latest Paracast episode to see how "far" off Greer is, and see the real motives.

Listening to it now.

He sounds fairly sane, rational and coherent so far, in the first 20 minutes anyway.....

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I realise that makes me unpopular with plenty of people who are uninformed of the full Meier story - and unpopular with people who have uninformed OPINIONS about his case also.

Have all the opinions you want dude, but lay off slagging people you don't know, haven't met, and cannot be bothered to contact to ascertain some things for yourself!

1. I made no assault against the believers of Meier. I only said HE has no credibility. You are the one getting upset.

2. Search my posts. You'll find that I've delved more deeply into the Meier case than almost any supporter, and have even had many correspondences with Mr. Horn. (his U.S. rep). I've spent many long hours reading his prophecies, looking at his photos, speaking with his people, etc. and debating his veracity. Edit: Likewise, Jrritzman has had EXTENSIVE experience in this case, probably more than most ATS members combined....

3. I'm sorry, but confirmed instances of past fakery certainly tarnish his credibility. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but lets make it an educated one, before resorting to rudeness... Thank you.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Speaking of Greer, I just got a "Orion Project" update in my e-mail...I haven't looked at it yet, but I would imagine he's soliciting for cash....

Let me go look, I was just going to delete it before I even read it....

Here's the first paragraph starting with the salutation:

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We are in the midst of some very exciting new developments. Donations are on the rise, volunteers are flooding in faster than we can assign them tasks (not a bad problem to have!), and we are generating a lot of enthusiastic and supportive discussion both on and offline.

Due to the high gas prices I am sure Greer will be stepping up the drive for cash...I see he's even got a video of him in this "update/thinly-veiled-money begging."

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
On the bright side, according to the Paracast interview - Greer plans on finally releasing some sort of collection of CSETI evidence this fall!

PS, to trash Greer for a full fifteen minutes after a very interesting and informative two-hour interview - despicable!!! SHAME ON YOU Biedny and Vaeni!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

i wish the gov. would ask for donations instead of stealing or forcing us to pay for their secret missions...which i'm sure(or very close to being sure) are not for the benefit of humanity...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
On the bright side, according to the Paracast interview - Greer plans on finally releasing some sort of collection of CSETI evidence this fall!

Yeah, like every year since '93 , which never happens. Like every piece of evidence he claims to have, every inside informant, every piece of footage...etc. If you were at the X-Conference he spoke at, you'd know full well why as far as I'm concerned he's a blight upon UFO research.

Vaeni and Biedny didn't say anything any rational, thinking person wouldn't have said while listening. Had I been on, he'd have gotten worse.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Props to them on the one hand for finally asking some of the tough questions that other interviewers never ask. About CSETI evidence etc.

But the way they badmouthed him for a full fifteen minutes after the interview, that was the most despicable, disgusting thing I've ever heard!!

Biedny, Vaeni, you have no business interviewing anybody, ever.
SHAME ON YOU!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

1. I made no assault against the believers of Meier. I only said HE has no credibility. You are the one getting upset.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Gazrok]

Umm, excuse me, but your reference to Billy Meier was an example of Steven Greer's filtering system, according to you. I questioned what Meier had to do with Greer's filtering system, and you still haven't answered, you just squirmed around and dodged it.

I asserted that Meier's case had NOTHING to do with Greer's filtering system, and my comments that you should know better about slagging off - were about your insults about Greer, not Meier.

So, while the Meier case is now on this thread, let me ask whether either you or jritzman have ever been to see Meier, or are you both just armchair researchers with good typing skills?

Duncan

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
PS, to trash Greer for a full fifteen minutes after a very interesting and informative two-hour interview - despicable!!! SHAME ON YOU Biedny and Vaeni!!!

Oh no, they didn't do it AGAIN, did they?!
They did the very same thing a couple of years ago when they had the privelege of having Greer on their show. They didn't have the balls to lambast him to his face and it seems once again they've taken the cowardly way out and trash the man himself royally.

I clicked on the link to take a listen to the interview but the Apple plugin link crashed my Opera browser, but having read MrdDstrbr's summation of events transpired I would rather not hear their silly little show anyway.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join