It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red + Green + White Flashing "stars" in Western Sky (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i live in oak forest il which is about 30 min south of chicago. i viewed theese same lights last night in the western sky. it flashed green red and white very brightly for about 2hrs. it was very close like a big bright star but twinkled the colors not just white. i viewed them through binoculars and the light were so defined and bright it was like looking at the very bright l.e.d. light on a plane but it wasnt moving. did anyone else see this last night? and does anybody have a concrete explanation on what this was, planet multiple stars, satellite?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have been watching these green/red/white flashing stars for years...wondering. The typical scientifc twinkling did not fit the description of what I saw. Through a few syncronicities, I came upon a book called "Handbook for the New Paradigm." There was no author credited for the book, and I was curious, because it almost seemed to be written by someone not from this planet, but trying to communicate to us. I Googled the book and came across George Green, a very credible man with a very didtiinguished background. He said that he sat at his computer and watched the words for the book appear on his screen after he met with infamous UFO contactee Billy Meier. He said that the handbook and its sequals (which I've also read) "Embracing the Rainbow," "Becoming," and "Messages for the Ground Crew," were written by Pleiadian humans. He also said that when you see a flashing green, red and white star, you are actually seeing stationary, long-term "mother-ships" and they are meant to be camoflaged among the stars, but give off a distinct color pattern to allow much smaller missionary ships to find it visually. These ships are supposed to be the cigar-shaped "cloud ships" that are sometimes seen in our atmosphere, generating a cloud of stem to hide in our skies. I'm not really sure what I believe, I just followed the trail of information. I would really like to believe, especially because those books were amazing and insightful...only an ET or a sage could write such material. Some infor I just stumbled on is some kind of "prediction" that tomorrow, (14 October 2008) UFO's from the Pleiades are supposed to appear in our skies for all to see. Some say that if you want to be able to see them, you have to mentally ask. Otherwise, you and the majority of the public won't see them. Some sources say that all people will see them regardless. However, even if they did appear for all to see, I'm quite sure a lot of people wouldn't even notice. Chemtrailing has been occuring on a vast scale where I live for a month now, on a massive scale, and I have to keep pointing it out in the sky to people: "Oh, wow! I never noticed that before!" Remember in "What the Bleep Do We Know?!?" when it was described that the indians didn't see the ships approaching until the shaman told them they were there? Ask to see the ships. I've seen several... Come listen to my music and read a few of my papers @ myspace.com/Bolafeld

Saalome and Namaste,

Brandon 'Bolafeld'

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sometime in June on a clear night in central Missouri, from my back porch, I witnessed a red/orange "star" disappear and reappear in the western night sky. As the night went on, the "star" appeared to move back and forth and up and down. I didn't think much of it, but I was definitely intrigued. My friends and I got into a conversation about extra-terrestrials and UFOs the other night and I brought it up. Now they think I'm crazy, so I googled what I saw and I found this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Tonight as I was walking my dogs about midnight, I noticed a very large "star" in the northwestern sky from my house. It appeared to be red, blue, green, and white. At first I thought it was an airplane messing with my eyes, but I watched it for about 10 minutes and it never moved.

I live to the west of Kansas City, KS. As I said, it was northwest of me. As soon as I got back inside, I Googled looking for an answer because it was really exciting. I wish I had a telescope to take a closer look at it!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
My son pointed this out to me last night. I told him it was just a star and the atmosphere causes it to twinkle. He said what causes the green and red color? I don't know.

The cause of this is refraction... The turbulent atmosphere acts like a prism and splits the light of the star causing it to appear as if it's flashing different colours. Particular if it's low in the sky.

If the lights not moving around it's a star. If it is moving around... Well, who knows?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was just outside and looked up into the western sky, thinking I would see the moon and Venus together, as I had earlier. They were no longer positioned together, but I saw what looked like a bright greenish light. I thought about the green comet that is passing earth this month, watched for awhile, but never saw the light move. I went into the house and got a pair of binoculars and saw not only green, but also white and red lights, as if they were on some type of aircraft. The mass never moved, at least not that I could detect. It was definitely green, white and red. As a point of reference, I live in south Florida and this was about 1 AM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join