It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we free (subjective), and is this true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Are we free (subjective), and is this true?

http:

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF
(Diversified metal Products v. IRS etal. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I.,
Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan
No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Black’s Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg 816)
3. The U.S. has not had a Treasury since 1921 (4
7. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the
property that you think is yours. You are listed as a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jordanmaxwell.com

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I don't know if this belongs within this section, but it was interesting and I want to see if any of the members here can dispute this. If I have posted this in the wrong section, please let me know--this is my first original post.

http:
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-6-2008 by carole9999]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by carole9999]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I did some brief research about two of the cites mentioned.

I noticed no specific mention of the IRS in Public Law 102-391 (H.R.5368, became Public Law on 10/6/1992).

Public Law 94-564 is very interesting. H.R.13955, entitled "An Act to provide for amendment of the Bretton Woods Agreements Act, and for other purposes", it became Public Law on 10/19/1976.

Unfortunately, I could not find the entire text online. I did find some references in FindLaw, in 22 USC 286e-5b:

Section 286e-5b. Acceptance of amendments to Articles of Agreement of the Fund

The United States Governor of the Fund may agree to and accept the amendments to the Articles of Agreement of the Fund as proposed in the resolution numbered 45-3 of the Board of Governors of the Fund that was approved by such Board on June 28, 1990. [1]

Which seemed interesting, so I poked around that title a little and found 22 USC 286h:

Section 286h. Status, privileges, and immunities of the United States

The provisions of article IX, sections 2 to 9, both inclusive, and the first sentence of article VIII, section 2(b), of the Articles of Agreement of the Fund, and the provisions of article VI, section 5(i), and article VII, sections 2 to 9, both inclusive, of the Articles of Agreement of the Bank, shall have full force and effect in the United States and its Territories and possessions upon acceptance of membership by the United States in, and the establishment of, the Fund and the Bank, respectively. [2]

Hmm! So, on to the Articles of Agreement of the IMF.

Article IX, 2-9 establish the IMF as a powerful independent entity (text excluded):

Section 2. Status of the Fund
Section 3. Immunity from judicial process
Section 4. Immunity from other action
Section 5. Immunity of archives
Section 6. Freedom of assets from restrictions
Section 7. Privilege for communications
Section 8. Immunities and privileges of officers and employees
Section 9. Immunities from taxation [3]

Here's the first sentence of article VIII 2(b):

Exchange contracts which involve the currency of any member and which are contrary to the exchange control regulations of that member maintained or imposed consistently with this Agreement shall be unenforceable in the territories of any member. [4]

Article VI only has 3 sections listed; section 5(i) seems to be repealed, redacted, or not exist. Same with article VII, sections 2-9: there are only 5 sections listed at the IMF site (again, section headings only; text excluded):

Section 2. General scarcity of currency
Section 3. Scarcity of the Fund's holdings
Section 4. Administration of restrictions
Section 5. Effect of other international agreements on restrictions [5]

So, in my searching I found nothing specifically mentioning the IRS, but that IMF stuff is certainly interesting! Quite a rabbit-hole!

Edit: being picky about correct link numbering

Edit 2: I just noticed that in reading 286h, I combined the Bank articles and the Fund articles -- which explains why some sections appeared to be missing. Perhaps some more research into the Articles of Agreement of the IBRD [6] is in order!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Thanks! I found a tremendous amount of research on that site (but then, it's Jordan Maxwell's, over 50 years worth). There are topics there with references that could generate a tremendous amount of interest on ATS. Jordan's health is not good, and he rarely does interviews, but his research is awesome. I'm a relative newbie at ATS, and the only agenda I have is an insatiable curiosity and exploring the truth. It would seem helpful in the process of seeing where we're going to know where we've been. I greatly appreciate your input on this. The main page of information this is taken from is at

www.jordanmaxwell.com...

It takes quite some time to go through it, but is well worth the read.

top topics

join