It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic motor patented in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi folks,
I’ve recently being to try and raise interest in my magnetic motor. I'm in the process of consulting with a magnets manufacturer. Whilst checking the internet for efficient generators I came across this in "peswiki.com/main_page" a proffesor in China has developed a motor which works on a similar principle to my idea. If you take a look at the picture you will see that the rotors magnets are off-set at about 30 degrees. My design is for about a 60 degree off-set. The principle is simply using same pole magnets in opposition. The magnets on the rotor being off-set to produce rotation. This motor designed to run a generator has a few drawbacks but it will run for 300-400 years. My design would not include the complicated shielding of the magnetic forces involved in this product. If any of you are intersted in this vast resource of energy please mail me or reply to this post. ( I knew this would work!)
kind regards for love & peace Eddy

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Magnets do not generate energy and there are thousands of non-working "magnet motors" out there that demonstrate this very effectively.

What will make your off-set magnet motor different from all the thousands of failures over the last few hundred years?

Nearly all the designs are based around trying to "trick" nature by cunningly placing magnets so they are just so. Older designs often tried the same, but with gravity rather than magnetism - look up "overbalanced wheel". Some use gravity and magnets combined for extra confusion. Some use shielding, some don't. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Of course you can't trick nature and the designers are invariably just tricking themselves.

I'd be very surprised if your design had anything that hand't been tried a 1000 times before.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
As an after thought.. I’d like to add that my idea includes variable torque to handle various loads/power supplies and when built would be ideal for an independent power supply..anybody?

==========================

Seeing that the U2Us are down I have to say this here. Please do not post in All Caps! This is the final request on the matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Well all i can say father is take a look at the site first before you jump in. The product has been accepted in china and is being patnented apparently.

Magnetic force is real not a douglas adams story.

As I mentioned before this site should have an investigating team who report on all these new energy inovations and an area were the issues are openly displayed and discussed for everybodies benifit.

Kind regards Eddy

[edit on 25-6-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Posting In All Caps is a no no ... dont do it.

This means you !!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
eddy here, sorry i didn't know about the caps issue, i dont understand it as such but here i am cap in hand.. he he!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

I have got in touch with the gentleman who is translating the mail to Mr.Wang Shum Ho ( the inventor of the new motor/generator)to share some of my ideas of torque control. If you wish you can mail him too to get details of this product to present to A.T.S. for our edification. The contact mail address is as follows " ltseung@hotmail.com" . I will follow up my current contact to that effect and supply the results or present a source which will be available to all those interested in following up on this thread.

Kind regards Eddy

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MASTEREDDY

If it works, show us. Film a demonstration for us to see. I would like to see it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Even I dabbled in magnetic motors, back when I was VERY young and hadn't really grasped why over unity wasn't possible. (This was pre-high school).

I was pretty convinced it would work myself. But if I remember correctly, this was the first thing I ever tried to invent...

...let me tell you, it WILL fail.

The lesson to keep here isn't that YOU failed, it's that ONE idea failed... so go invent something else.

Magnetic motors are a trap to the overly ambitious. Depression and frustration await those who pursue it.

Just remember this phrase "You haven't failed, it did."

[edit on 25-6-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not that asians are stupid, but, I would imagine many diifferent patents have been shelved. Most of these designs are probably already in the US. From what I've been led to believe, China copies many other designs anyway. The fact remains that regardless of who originally designed it, it would probably take some country such as communist china to make full use of it. Unfortunately this would just beneft there own elite as well. Time will tell. I say use the best technologies and shun the west for their stubborn greed and back peddling.

peswiki.com...

[edit on 25-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MASTEREDDY
As an after thought.. I’d like to add that my idea includes variable torque to handle various loads/power supplies and when built would be ideal for an independent power supply..anybody?

==========================

Seeing that the U2Us are down I have to say this here. Please do not post in All Caps! This is the final request on the matter.

"When built" seems to be the key phrase here.

Without a working model, your idea is just that, an idea.

Running for 300-400 years?
Bearings won't last that long.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MASTEREDDY
The contact mail address is as follows " ltseung@hotmail.com" . Kind regards Eddy

Hi Eddy, I'm quite aware of the work of mr L Tseung - I've come across him on other forums and even had surreal conversations with him. For quite a while I thought he was a wind up artist, but came to realise that he's actually barking mad (though harmless). He is certainly not a professor.

His ideas range from the usual off-set magnets glued to a wheel through to wierd stuff involving pressurised water. He once claimed that you could seal a helicopter in a box and it would still generate lift - meaning you could fly a standard helicopter to the moon, while in a box. It earned the nickname the "Helibox". As I say, mad as cheese.

As the previous poster said - the OU fanstasy is the way to delusion, frustratrion and eventually depression. Once you start building your device you will find it just won't quite keep turning and you'll decide this is an engineering problem, not one with fundamental physics. This will lead to endless modifications and tweaks, all to no avail. There are forums such as overunity.com full of people building ever more complicated machines, often at great expense in terms of cash and time. None of them are OU and none of them ever will be.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Most of you nay-sayers must be jerk-offs in your spare time. I'm a younger person, but I can remember back to the not so distant past when it was said NO human being would break the 4 minute mile mark. Everyone said it was physically impossible. Well, now we have highschool kids pulling off this feat.

I have half a dozen different motor designs to show you.

Home Motor

GMC

Perendev Motor

Perendev & Bedini Motors

Very Basic Model

I also have a new Universal Theory in the works to explain over-unity

System of Truth ...

Keep your eyes peeled from now on!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Americanist]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There are loads of patents for magnetic motors and various other overunity devices in the US alone, hundreds and hundreds of them....

It would be really impressive if these actually went into mass production in China, or some other country.... anyone have any information on that?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
let's differentiate perpetual motion and perpetual motion of the second kind
let's differentiate kinetic from solid-state

Let's accept that, according to quantum theory there are no closed systems and that everything is in perpetual motion just not necessarily at the mesoscopic, Newtonian level.

Check out this link about a magnetic motor that has a US Patent, as i understand it, they don't just hand out patents to these claims without a working prototype:

www.cheniere.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Don't let others try and tell you it doesn't work, there have been successful magnet driven motors that work. Some people are bitter that they couldn't find the answer and believe because they couldn't make it work, no one can. Don't let others try and trap you in that box which they exist. There's always a solution, some easy, some very hard, but none impossible..Most think that magnets create the field around them, most don't think past that. Personally I believe magnet motors can work, and the magnet is just misunderstood so people go back and say that it can't because the magnet will deplete its energy if its utilized. Most never even asked a magnet manufacture if thats true, they simply assume it based on what they read or were told. Its funny because we've had regular motors running for decades without losing their magnetism..Personally I think we should be moving toward solid state electrical generators which have no moving parts to replace or break-down. Whether that will be allowed to come out of the dark is another question.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Gravity motor

www.youtube.com...

Static Electricty

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
Most of you nay-sayers must be jerk-offs in your spare time.

Nice. Are you a full time jerk-off then?

I'm a younger person, but I can remember back to the not so distant past when it was said NO human being would break the 4 minute mile mark.

You can't be that young if you remember the days before the 4 minute mile was broken - it was in 1954.

Everyone said it was physically impossible.

No they didn't and it's utterly irrelevant.

I have half a dozen different motor designs to show you.

Home Motor

GMC

Perendev Motor

Perendev & Bedini Motors

Very Basic Model

The one thing they have in common is that they don't work. The likes of GMC and Perendev have been scamming investors for years, without ever producing anything for sale. Independent testing and putting a product to market is always "next month" or "next year" or "shortly". There are well respected organistation such as Earthtec who test "free energy" devices - why don't they get them verified there?

If you think these devices work, then it begs the question: "have you disconnected from the grid?" If not, why not? The Bedini device in particular is very easy to build - why don't you knock one together and run your house of it? Or do you just like paying fuel bills?

I'll happily pay £100,000 for a verified free-energy machine - anyone got one???

Keep your eyes peeled from now on!

Heh, I've been following the "free energy" scene for years, and probably know a lot more about it than you do.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I'll happily pay £100,000 for a verified free-energy machine - anyone got one???

With that amount of money, you could easily take yourself off the grid with solar energy. Heck you could even sell power back to the power company.

www.youtube.com...

sty

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
sure it works
. The magnets have 2 forces - attraction and repulsion (i hope my english is correct ) . The two forces are not equal , it is a difference of 5-10% between them . This can create an inballance when the proper geometry is found. I should use some Evolutive Computing to model this , but there must be several working models. I recommand this Yahoo Group in oder to get in touch with people with hands-on experience:

groups.yahoo.com...

sty

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

more than 80% of the US population lives 5 miles to the sea-front. This makes it ideal for wind powe too
as good as magnets from my point of view ! you can count on 5000 hours of usefull wind every year

top topics

<<   2 >>

join