It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Okay, so the metaphorical and philosophical question here, is whether or not through the implementation of the biochip, Verichip, Digital Angel, or as some on ATS seen it, as the "Sign of the Beast", the metaphorical "Mark of the Beast", "666", whatever you want to call it, is that whether or not your Government is stalking you through this device that is implanted within your skin.

Is it truly stalking when your Government implements a plan like this through a civilian company like Verichip when they do it without fully disclosing all of the information available?

Did you know that you can actually purchase shares of this civilian company through E*Trade and that the stock symbol is CHIP and currently as of this post on this thread that the stock is $1.66 a share?

A $1.66, that's less than the cost of a cup of large coffee at 7-11.

I'm going to post some other threads to link within here that I've started with Verichip within them as well as other ATS'ers threads.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

VeriChip

What is your take on Verichip? how will it be implemented?

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Do you feel like a sheep being stalked by a wolf because of this?

Not anymore I don't...
And neither should you.

Well, buy stock in Verichip, thereby negating being the sheeple, and turn the tables on the wolves hunting you down, thereby legally purchasing your freedom through ownership in the company and have voting rights in all decisions that Verichip makes.

This is fully legal and will turn the Government's stomach as the population that literally has ownership, 100% legally, of the device that will track them all eventually can have a say in all things Government as well, if the company is a civilian outlet in tracking your every movement.

Don't forget to flag, star, and thread-tag this so it can get more attention. Thanks.

I am not encouraging anyone to be stupid here and make an idiotic choice via actually stalking someone.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Owning some shares into that company doesn't make you privy to any information or gives you any power.

If someone "good" were to buy a controlling share into the company, the govt would simply use another company to do this with.

These chips are simple. Pushing them for mass forced implementation is whats hard.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Owning some shares into that company doesn't make you privy to any information or gives you any power.

If someone "good" were to buy a controlling share into the company, the govt would simply use another company to do this with.

These chips are simple. Pushing them for mass forced implementation is whats hard.

Sure it gives you all the power over the company of Verichip and gives you voting rights on what Verichip does in all ways. Shareholder meetings are generally one time a year. The company is based in Florida in part of the richest neighborhoods.

Don't forget to flag, star, and thread-tag this so it can get more attention. Thanks.

I am not encouraging anyone to be stupid here and make an idiotic choice via actually stalking someone.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's the company information you might want to know.

1690 South Congress Ave
Suite 200
Delray Beach, Florida 33445

www.verichipcorp.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I am however, encouraging you to be intelligent and informed enough to know what's going on with Verichip.

Also, if you legally want to buy stock, and make money, and simultaneously also have total control of the company, well that's completely up to you as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

At the very least you get a nice shiny annual report; makes for interesting reading and looks impressive on the coffee table.

Considering Verichip specifically, if you're going to postulate "Verichip is a tool of the NWO for implementing their nefarious bio-chipping plans!", then it seems to me that it is not too much of a stretch to argue "Verichip is a disinformation ploy, to obscure what the NWO really has up their sleeves, and how they will implement their nefarious plans!"

Either way, some interesting (and more 'philosophical') points:
  • Does minuscule, practically irrelevant ownership of a corporation allow for a more valid assertion of an individual's moral stance with regard to that company's practices?
  • Can a well-meaning person, taking such small ownership upon themselves, effect a significant change?
  • Is this practice morally valid? For example, would you buy stock in a tobacco company to help prevent lung cancer?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well the idea sounds interesting and the price of the stocks is not very high.

Taking into consideration that our government wants to tags us like cattle at some point in time, the stocks will pretty much become a good investment in the technology sector.

Actually if I decide o buy into them and the government push the mandatory very chip I could make enough money in the company to just move away from the US.

Sounds good to me.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think you are vastly overestimating the power of a shareholder. If you were to own half the stock thats one thing. Having a few thousand dollars in it though would be like owning one drop of a lake. How are you going to control all of those waves with just one drop?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
I think you are vastly overestimating the power of a shareholder. If you were to own half the stock thats one thing. Having a few thousand dollars in it though would be like owning one drop of a lake. How are you going to control all of those waves with just one drop?

Well, of course one person, owning one share, will have exactly one vote in the company.

I have one share, I bought one share which I've stated on one of those other threads, and I have one vote coming when the next shareholder meeting is held.

If one person, and one person, and one person were to purchase shares though, then everyone could own the company, if enough people were to buy shares.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

At the very least you get a nice shiny annual report; makes for interesting reading and looks impressive on the coffee table.

Considering Verichip specifically, if you're going to postulate "Verichip is a tool of the NWO for implementing their nefarious bio-chipping plans!", then it seems to me that it is not too much of a stretch to argue "Verichip is a disinformation ploy, to obscure what the NWO really has up their sleeves, and how they will implement their nefarious plans!"

Either way, some interesting (and more 'philosophical') points:
  • Does minuscule, practically irrelevant ownership of a corporation allow for a more valid assertion of an individual's moral stance with regard to that company's practices?
  • Can a well-meaning person, taking such small ownership upon themselves, effect a significant change?
  • Is this practice morally valid? For example, would you buy stock in a tobacco company to help prevent lung cancer?

Thanks for your added points of view there. It's kind of like, if the Government is supposed to protect you, but they're double-dealing by also collapsing your countries economy, are they really protecting you?

Morally valid indeed, if an arms supplier was to sell arms to both America and their enemy, wouldn't that be double-dealing, like has happened in the past?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm on the phone currently while typing up this post. I'm utilizing the $3600 in cash availible to purchase shares.

With $3600 cash, and the stock being at $1.70 a share, it's gone up since the original post, I am intending on using $3550 of it at $1.70 totalling 2088 shares.

I've confirmed that I purchased 2088 shares just now, plus the one I had already, making that 2089 shares of Verichip Corporation that I own.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Speaking in the hypothetical here for a moment, if the Government now decides to implement the biochiping of America, and I am one of those individuals, and they were hoping to in essence chip all of us like pets, I just bought the ability to re-take ownership of at least one person.

Myself.

Don't forget to flag, star, and thread-tag this so it gets more recognition. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well, Verichip closed at $1.66 a share on E*Trade today. I just thought it was interesting and would share it with ATS.

The thing about owning shares of this company is to make 100% certain that the Government regulates it so that no innappropriate actions are done and so Government actually has less control over it, so that the public can be totally reassured that their credit information as well as identity can never be stolen, including by the Government itself.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I just finished reading a book by Dan Brown "Digital Fortress" (A conservative Republican reading? Go figure?
)

I know it is a work of fiction and I'm not gonna go in to details, but something like Verichip would easily be crushed by the NSA.

Go ahead and get Verichip if you think it will make your info safe. The government likes it that way!

[edit on 25-6-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I just finished reading a book by Dan Brown "Digital Fortress" (A conservative Republican reading? Go figure?
)

I know it is a work of fiction and I'm not gonna go in to details, but something like Verichip would easily be crushed by the NSA.

Go ahead and get Verichip if you think it will make your info safe. The government likes it that way!

But this thread is about turning that around, by purchasing the stock. They can not go against shareholders wishes if enough people buy it.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

But this thread is about turning that around, by purchasing the stock. They can not go against shareholders wishes if enough people buy it.

I really think this thread is about getting people to buy this stock so you can make some money!

The NSA is one of the most secretive government agencies. My guess, which was furthered by reading Dan Brown's book "Digital Fortress", is that the NSA can break just about any code included Verichip. It also wouldn't surprise me if Verichip actually gave them the code, or the NSA had a spy working inside Verichip to simply hand over the code to the NSA.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Right, and I think you're an instigator. Move along please. I'll make money whethere ATS'ers purchase the stock or not.

Do not accuse Me of something like that again.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This might be a good money making scheme, if Verichip get the kind of business we expect them to in the coming years.

I think I understand what SKL is getting at here; many hands make light work (in bringing down/derailing the agenda of a faceless biotech big brother corporation). I should point out though, that if anything happened to companies like Verichip, you can bet your bollocks to a barndance that the tech will appear in the hands of another biotech firm with potentially huge clients, ie the various governments of the world, or worse, in the hands of a megacorp subsidiary.

Two issues with the plan here: getting people who have the kind of money AND the will to affect a positive change in the face of 'The NWO', and what happens when that company loses all its value due to the contracts going to less... client fussy companies? Unless you are secretly loaded, will you be able buy into that next firm too? What of all your lost money? Maybe you could dodge it with a little.... knowledge?

.....did I say that? Moving swiftly on...

Personally, I think my money would be better spent on other endeavors. However, anyway you can hit em, if you can do so without harming yourself, then go for it. It should be open season on the b******s.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I tried buying shares for this stock but stated I needed to call E*Trade and could not do online for this stock.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
I tried buying shares for this stock but stated I needed to call E*Trade and could not do online for this stock.

I had the same problem. If you tell the Customer Service Representative of E*Trade what you just mentioned here, they will do it for you on the phone, and should waive the "assistance fee" as well. Try it again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join