It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO / 2012 / population.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello everyone, This is my first post so I'd like to firstly say hello and say I love this site. Long time viewer, first time poster haha.

I am awake and understand the nature of reality and have experienced multidimensional reality in a few ways over the last 12 years.

I do have a question though and I ask this in the manner of simply wanting to know what people think. This is not a belief on mine so please don't shoot me down. It has just been playing on my mind (a tiny bit) for a few years since I woke up. I'll do my best to throw this thought out there and see what you guys think.

I've heard David Icke and others say that 'life hands us our greatest gifts brilliantly described as our worst nightmares' and this comment sparked this post.

Now, if 'lifes greatest gift' would be to realise that are as infinite consciousness & the creators of reality (of which I fully believe btw) then could the NWO's role in manipulation actually be productive in any way? All be it in a bizarre way?

I mean, what does 'Order' in New World Order mean? Are they selecting / ordering the 'right' population to inhabit the planet after 2012 through chaos and confusion in this present time?

It's hard to explain what I mean exactly, but without a 'dark side' can awakened consciousness really find the right path?

What I'm wondering about is this transitional moment of 2012. Is this all a filtration process so the new world will consist of 500,000,000 of 'highly evolved' humans to start off the new age of the planet?

So if the world is to come to an end in 2012, could the NWO be separating the sheep from the awake? Playing devils advocate if you will?

I hope this post comes across in the right way... I don't write much.

Thanks for reading, would love to know what you guys think.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by PTWL2008]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by PTWL2008]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PTWL2008

I have to agree with you. I think the soul needs both dark and light to fully develop spiritually and one cannot be without the other. There needs to be a balance in all things.
I'm not sure of NWO's intentions but i believe these abductions of humans and experimenting with our particular DNA have everything to do with it.
I too think that the people who have "awakened" will play an important role in the times ahead. There is deep purpose in this...

That's really interesting to learn you have awakened and you have experienced multi-dimensional realities... I'm still finding myself and my own path.. Hmm what have your experiences been like for you??

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Speaking as one of the unawakened sheep in the population, I was curious about what will happen to me?

Will I just be quickly dispatched into a shallow grave, or will I have to work as a slave?

Either way I shall make sure I'm wearing clean underwear.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If you have a hard time awakening you can believe in the planet, it will guild you.

top topics

join