It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dreams Have Came True Should I be Worried?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
im a new member but ive been looking at threads for ages....

for the pash few years ive been having dreams that have came true.
they dont come true straight away but monthes later.
much of my dreams so far havent been important like people gettin murdered ect until afew monthes ago i dreamed that my friend got raped and two days ago it did.

Do i have a gift?
or do others have dreams that come true?
and i no for sure that i dreamed the dreams coz i have a photographic memory.

Any body have ideas???

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This should be in the paranormal section unless you're going to start talking about your dream you had with a UFO or ET that came true..

but should you be worried? Depends on the dreams, but in general, no don't trip out too much. Be careful though when you talk about murders and rapes etc though in a precognitive sense, it could look very incriminating by certain people's standards and intentions.

You should probably stop posting in this thread and make another one in the paranormal section.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ryan atwood

hey i've had a couple of dreams that have come true - just insignificant things, but i was kinda freaked out by it

it doesn't happen to me regularly though, most of my dreams are really weird - although i do tend to dream the same things over and over a few times... sometimes it's as if i've picked up where i left off from my last dream, or like i'm adding on to the story loll

i don't know what other advice to give you about what to do in this situation - seeing as how you ended up dreaming your friend's rape.. i don't want to tell you something that could land you in a bad state of affairs, that's all - i'm not a professional, after all

although i do think you should seek advice from a psychic maybe or someone with a higher spiritual state or awareness who has more information about this. You could learn to hone your ability - this could be the start of something quite significant for you

That's my opinion, anyway..

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ryan atwood

3 years ago I recalled dreams that I had 10 years ago. Remembering them and seeing how they played out was an important part of my spiritual growth. It's the major trigger that put me on the path that I am on.

Don't worry, instead think of all the doors this has opened up for you in understanding your reality.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You're just a little psychic is all. Precognition can be a warning of negative future events, but I'm not entirely sure if it is something you can use to avert an event, or if it just unfortunatly let's you see what's going to happen.

Many people dream the future, so don't feel too awkward. Take care.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As a believer in collective subconscious, I would say not to be worried.
My boyfriend's dreams come true all the time, he gets dejavu more than anybody I have ever met. I would say not to worry.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Worried about what exactly?
That you see stuff in advance? Of what you may come to see? Or of something you have seen?

One I would say, becareful who you share this with, being a bit eccentric and being called crazy are two different things lol.

Another is, somethings are just meant to be, there is nothing you can do about them. Can you handle knowing about things there is nothing you can do anything about?

Heres another, many things are not set in stone, can you handle having tried or not really tried or not trying at all to change them?

And much is neither here nor there, but a point of, well, you saw it, you do it again.

One other thing, can you tell which of the things you see are things you forsee, and which are not?

If you wish it to stop, stop paying attention to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah buddy last time I had a dream like this was about 4 years ago and it was a completely insignificant dream. I dreamed of me and buddies hanging out in a house talking.

One day me and my friends went to this house and we we're hanging out and it felt like I woke up or something and it wasn't deja vu, because I recalled the dream I had where all of the same exact friends we're there.

Also, if you have substantial amounts of Deja Vu that can be premonition almost, like a connection to your destiny -- at what part you can actually change your destiny. I've changed my destiny 2 times, and it created a better future for myself.

Becareful though, because you can get yourself into some wild stuff with those kinds of dreams.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I say don't be afraid. Even if it's bad news or something,at least you'll know in advance. In turn, this could probably strengthen you.

A lot of people would probably kill to have dreams of the near future. You should be thankful.

top topics

join