It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien army

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have been thinking along the same lines actually, Brown and Bush were both privvy to the bilderberg so to was murdoch. I would be very interested in hearing what you have to say about the public being prepared for something?

Wouldn't the BBC jump on the bandwagon though if it was related to bilderberg/NWO?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This is a more credible news paper

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Just to clarify, are you saying that if The Sun runs a story about UFO'S its not credible, but if its in the Telegraph thats ok?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Originally posted by Truther

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Just to clarify, are you saying that if The Sun runs a story about UFO'S its not credible, but if its in the Telegraph thats ok?

The Sun is known to have sensational and enhanced stories to draw in readers. The telegraph is not a tabloid newspaper and has a much better reputation. It is read by people with an IQ over 50 unlike the sun (I do read the sun sometimes so no offence intended
)

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

the good Mr Murdoch had dinner with Brown and Bush a couple of weeks ago

Did this happen again when the UFO's were sighted? Maybe the aliens are here to take Bush, and Brown back with them...

Who knows, maybe they were just out looking for lower gas prices...

We'll know for sure when disclosure does happen. I'm with the end of the year thinking as it does appear that we are being fluffed for something...Hell, the History Channel is doing a special on the galactic history of Earth and it has something to do with UFO's and aliens...

<< 1   >>

join